Don't have an account? Create one!

What School Do You Go To?

AuthorMessage
.:.:.Black Dress.:.:.
Jazz Hands
.:.:.Black Dress.:.:.
May 27th, 2007 at 04:41am
Well I go to a public school and I guess it's pretty awesome XD
But i've never gone to any other high school to compare it to..
Dan.
Demolition Lover
Dan.
May 28th, 2007 at 05:27am
i go to woolooware high in the sutherland shire
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
June 2nd, 2007 at 12:45am
I go to Tawa College, its really friendly but its in NZ...
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
June 3rd, 2007 at 01:33am
(this is for the pple in melbourne,) is anyone else applying for Macrobs?? (supposedly the best school around here)
my parents are making me sit for exam thingy to get in. i dont really wanna go. but like thousands of girls apply and only a few hundred get it. so hopefully i wont get in, but my parents think im excited about going o_O
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
June 5th, 2007 at 07:09am
has anyone heard of Bradfield college sydney? i had a friend in high school who was desparate to change to that- i think it was because there's heaps of goths or ppl like that there. It'll be funny if it was like that- all the 'popular' kids won't be preps ahahah...
Murder Magician.
Jazz Hands
Murder Magician.
June 8th, 2007 at 07:10am
alex_vamvi:
(this is for the pple in melbourne,) is anyone else applying for Macrobs?? (supposedly the best school around here)
my parents are making me sit for exam thingy to get in. i dont really wanna go. but like thousands of girls apply and only a few hundred get it. so hopefully i wont get in, but my parents think im excited about going o_O

i did that when i was in year 8, and then again when i was in year 9.

when it comes to the topic of macrob, i find it very hard to refrain from swearing. the judging system is fucked and you need to be tutored for ALL OF YOUR LIFE. i swear i mean this.

it isn't enough to be gifted, or smart. and they don't look for 'potential' so much either. but i can prove how screwed up their judging system is.

never again. it's awful to not be accepted just coz you're not good enough.
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
June 11th, 2007 at 08:13am
I go to Hunter School Of The Performing Arts in NSW. Also known as HSPA, Broadmedow high or Hunter School Of Poofters And Tarts.
It kinda sucks unless you're used to being surrounded by Pussy Cat Doll wannabes and you have to audition to get in like it's friggin' Australian Idol but it's not so bad i guess.
MelancholyMisery
Salute You in Your Grave
MelancholyMisery
June 13th, 2007 at 04:07am
Rocket__x:
I go to Tawa College, its really friendly but its in NZ...

Shocked likewise
Teenage.-Misfit
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Teenage.-Misfit
June 13th, 2007 at 07:52pm
I go to Bulli high (in New South Wales)

DON'T GO HERE IT SUCKS!
Asuka.
Salute You in Your Grave
Asuka.
June 13th, 2007 at 08:26pm
airwave parade:
has anyone heard of Bradfield college sydney? i had a friend in high school who was desparate to change to that- i think it was because there's heaps of goths or ppl like that there. It'll be funny if it was like that- all the 'popular' kids won't be preps ahahah...
haha i actually go to Bradfield. they say theres no 'groups' but there are from emo goths preps and hippies but theres no popularity contest. its a good place to go to do a TAFE or VET coruse while studying HSC
EyesOfACriminal
Banned
EyesOfACriminal
August 10th, 2007 at 11:00am
Kaitaia College, NZ.

The best place to be mugged, stabbed, buy drugs or discriminated for the clothes you wear.
hip like badass
Motor Baby
hip like badass
August 10th, 2007 at 11:09am
Epsom Girls Grammar is great if you want your mp3 player stolen.
Goodnight Nurse came to my school er...two years ago,...but that was Mount Maunganui College and I don't really recall enjoying myself.
Lolita.
Shotgun Sinner
Lolita.
August 16th, 2007 at 02:01pm
Burwood Girls in Sydney. People say we're smart, and we have a good rep amongst adults, but seriously, theres just a bunch of Asian kids that do well in the HSC.
All the other schools around is think we're either sluts or gay; and shit gets stolen all the time.

We had Operator Please come to our school some weeks ago, if you're into that kinda thing. =/
DemonLeaf
Bleeding on the Floor
DemonLeaf
August 17th, 2007 at 01:30pm
i go to thornlie christian college...
its a gay ass school and is hell expensive and to top it all off the uniform is EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
The Jack Of Spades.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Jack Of Spades.
August 26th, 2007 at 05:29am
Oh I hate my school.

"Why are you so particulary scruffy?"

Me -- "I don't know"

"Oh.. .. I supPOSE its just a STAGE you're going though.. .."
xStakeMyHeartx
Killjoy
xStakeMyHeartx
September 2nd, 2007 at 08:39am
Golden Sqaure SC
In Victoria.

itssucks.
itshell.
uhhh yeahh.

Sad
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
September 2nd, 2007 at 01:20pm
Lily.:
Burwood Girls in Sydney. People say we're smart, and we have a good rep amongst adults, but seriously, theres just a bunch of Asian kids that do well in the HSC.
All the other schools around is think we're either sluts or gay; and shit gets stolen all the time.

We had Operator Please come to our school some weeks ago, if you're into that kinda thing. =/

oh yeeah, your school is like every asian parent's dream school for their kids besides james ruse high
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
September 2nd, 2007 at 03:55pm
xStakeMyHeartx:
Golden Sqaure SC
In Victoria.

itssucks.
itshell.
uhhh yeahh.

Sad

Where is Golden Square? Whenever I update patient address lists at work, there's always at least 3 people from Golden Square, and I'm always wondering where the hell it is.
xStakeMyHeartx
Killjoy
xStakeMyHeartx
September 3rd, 2007 at 11:05am
elliephant:
xStakeMyHeartx:
Golden Sqaure SC
In Victoria.

itssucks.
itshell.
uhhh yeahh.

Sad

Where is Golden Square? Whenever I update patient address lists at work, there's always at least 3 people from Golden Square, and I'm always wondering where the hell it is.

its in Bendigo.
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
September 3rd, 2007 at 02:51pm
Wow. So for some odd reason, stacks of people from Bendigo keep coming to Heidelberg to have their babies.
Sorry, that was spammage, I'll shut up now.