Senia.x7
November 10th, 2007 at 02:43am
Ja'mie King:
beunique-k:

We have tartan skirts.

haha so do we
actually ours are more like kilts

Sacre Coeur [in Melbourne]

Are they red!? Cause ours are actually.. red. Disgust and green, ick.
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
November 11th, 2007 at 10:11am
nope, ours are mainly green
with red
our winter shirts are yellow (but pale icky yellow), and our jumpers are red

we look fugly.
Murderscene.
Fabulous Killjoy
Murderscene.
November 13th, 2007 at 08:50am
i go to Gilroy College...well now known as Gilroy Catholic College and it's in Caste Hill (Sydney)

it's a bit of a hole but i guess it could be worse haha
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
November 13th, 2007 at 10:33am
^yay for the hills!
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
November 13th, 2007 at 10:38am

Lmfao. The new principal at my old school is such a wanker.

He basically sacked the music teacher, and said that there will be no more "terrible rock bands" formed at the school.
And he is making the year 7 & 8 music classes form a choir, where they will have to wear uniforms with "candy stripes".

ROFLMAO.
SOOOOO glad I graduated last year.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
November 14th, 2007 at 02:47pm
^ROFL! that's such a typical principal thing- an old school, disciplinarian one...holding a cane (maybe that's too far). I watched a HSC performance last year at my friend's school- it was a Christian school but they were pretty cool with rock bands- these guys played a very incomprehensible piece of thrashing rock music...& it turned out I saw one of the guys playing in one of the hardcore/screamo bands at Big Exo Day a few months ago.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
November 15th, 2007 at 12:49am

Haha, yeah the principal is like a hardcore christian.
He told a whole bunch of us in year 12 last year that we had "damaged souls" because we had piercings/tattoos/dyed hair.
Lmfao, one of my friends even got in a whole lot of trouble for dying his hair black, when it was black naturally XD
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
November 16th, 2007 at 02:34am
ROFLMFAO!!!! he's like the sort that would tell kids, "my dear you have committed a great sin, you're an evil child...

...you belong to the devil!!!"

wtf...damaged souls...even if that was true what kind of christian would say it in such an unloving way? That's like bible bashing.
Muffin Top
Jazz Hands
Muffin Top
November 18th, 2007 at 07:11am
lol ur principle sounds mean...mine is actually quite nice it's the vice principle who is a major wanker tanker!!!!

one of my friends has a light blonde streak on one side of his mowhawk and he called him up and was like "when did u get ur hair done" and my friend was like "last week" and the vice was all like "well guess what?? u are going back there tomorrow and getting it removed....it doesn't look natural......"

anyway it prob sounds supid now but u had to be there.....grrrr he makes me so angry
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
November 19th, 2007 at 01:46am
^ That's so shitty. It really used to piss me off the way they insisted on natural colours etc at school, because it's while your a teenager that you have the chance to experiment like that. The good thing about the school I went to was that it was "progressive" private school, with new age philosophies and no detentions, so even though the rules were natural, when my hair was purple, there wasn't much they could do.
Muffin Top
Jazz Hands
Muffin Top
November 25th, 2007 at 08:06am
ur school sounded cool!!

Yer that's what i reckon being a teen is all about!!!
One girl who goes to a school near me isn't even allowed light brown highlights in her brown hair....seriously wtf??? it looks pretty natural to me.......so anyway because of the stupid rule the school made up i am stuck with boring blonde hair.....even though i like it, sometimes i just wanna change it you know?? =D
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
November 30th, 2007 at 03:41pm
my friend got told off coz she has blonde highlights in her brown hair by the vice principal.
we call her "Dragon Lady"
she made me tie my hair up once and put a ribbon in it, then take out my earrings and i ended up losing one coz it fell out of my pocket.

hmm don't go to a private catholic all-girls school
it's shit
Pudge
Salute You in Your Grave
Pudge
December 6th, 2007 at 08:54am
Rangitoto College - New Zealand
We have a population of over 3500 students (that's bigger then some towns!)
Though I graduated about a month and a half ago now.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 6th, 2007 at 07:42pm
That's crazy. My school had like 650 students. XD We were teeny. By the time I got to Year 12 my year level of some 90 kids had been reduced to about 50-60. I had 9 people in my Physics class. It was awesome.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
December 6th, 2007 at 07:50pm

Lol that's what our school was like too XD

Although I can beat that class haha, we had 8 in English Extension 1, 5 in English Extension 2, and 4 in History Extension lol.
And I'm pretty sure there was 9 or 10 in Textiles as well hahaha.
Lmfao. No wonder I had good rankings.

Small classes are sooooo much better than big classes though.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 6th, 2007 at 07:59pm
Ooh, they were tiny. Small classes are so much better. It makes the whole subject so much easier. And it rocks when half the class consists of your best friends.
Muffin Top
Jazz Hands
Muffin Top
December 9th, 2007 at 12:32am
The school i used to go to had about 1600 students in it so that was pretty huge but now the school i go to is pretty teeny....only about 100 kids in grade 10 although that probs sounds like a lot compared to u guys lol

hehe i only had about 7 people in my jap class and next year for grade 11 there will only be 4 ppl in my modern history class....i think these classes are only small cos no one likes the subjects i pick...lol i am a bit of a nerd lol
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
December 11th, 2007 at 09:05am
Ja'mie King:
my friend got told off coz she has blonde highlights in her brown hair by the vice principal.
we call her "Dragon Lady"
she made me tie my hair up once and put a ribbon in it, then take out my earrings and i ended up losing one coz it fell out of my pocket.

hmm don't go to a private catholic all-girls school
it's shit

dude im with you ALL the way.
i went to one for maybe...a term? haha

i had red streaks in my black hair and i didnt get in trouble, they tried to be like DYE IT BACK and i was like, psh yeah right
then i got my lip pierced and they tried to make me take it out and i just got a clear stud heh.

then i got blue in my hair and then a day before i left and the art teacher said "nice school colors" and i was like O_O Yak NOOO Smiley lmfao

eehehehehehe. i'll never go back Tehe

bye bye St Patricks College Yes FOREVER Wow
Goodnight Nurse
Salute You in Your Grave
Goodnight Nurse
December 11th, 2007 at 09:43pm
EWW my school sucks...

we have to wear the top button of our tops done up at all times and there are regular uniform inspections... they have the natural hair colour rule but no one abides by it any more... we can only have one small sliver earing in each ear (lower lobe) and they dnt allow n e thing else...

it was coz we got a new DP and she is a uniform freak

We cant have any make up at all, because it looks "gothic".

I can't wait to leave
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 12th, 2007 at 12:46am
We had rules against jewelery and stuff, but the teachers loved me so I was never made to remove it. I'll never forget, this one time we were lining up for math class which my assistant principle took - she came to get us and my Evenstar pendant was showing, so she mimed for me to hide it which I did. Then as we were walking up the steps she stopped to confiscate some other girl's necklace haha. It was like a mixture of guilt and 'sucked in!'