Don't have an account? Create one!

T in The Park Festival.

AuthorMessage
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
July 10th, 2007 at 07:50am
Someone filmed the Frerard-ness, said she'd put it up on YouTube soon. I'll post a link when I get it.
setmybodyonfiresoica
Demolition Lover
setmybodyonfiresoica
July 10th, 2007 at 08:30am
Ooh good. Thanks.
jlo spooky
Killjoy
jlo spooky
July 10th, 2007 at 10:38am
yassss they were amazing!!!!
Holy shit i got to the barrier i still cant believe it! i made my way down during Babyshambles and then every1 left to see Razorlight at the other stage, so this girl was on the barrier and i said r u waiting for mcr cos amy winehouse is cancelled? and she said oh no, u can have my spot!!!
Ah was physically shaking the whole time waiting for them i thought i might have a nervous breakdown or something
So they came on and i couldnt believe how they were right there!
I waved my pink boa at Gee and he pointed and smiled at me wow

OH MY GOD there was a FRERARD moment!!! the girl next to me caught it on camera and said she will put it on you tube!!!!!!!!!
Gee had a big hole in his jeans right on his crotch and u can see it in my picture if u zoom in (he must sweat a lot down there haha) anyways....Frank knelt down at his feet during Prison i think, and he put his finger in the hole at gees crotch i was like oh jeez they kill me i swear!!
They also played heaven help us Very Happy

At the start of Prison he did that heavy breathing thing and the 'oh oh oh' bit while he was like rubbing a certain area, oh my gosh!

My friend Kat got to barrier at Franks side i think and apparently she shouted 'take ur sunglasses off' at Gerard cos it was annoying u couldnt see his eyes so u dont know where he was looking and he lifted them up for a minute.....i got a video of it on Heaven Help Us (its on youtube) Frank also kept pulling all these funny faces at her i think, and at one point he was playing guitar hanging over the side of the stage!! Bob was so smilie and Ray was amazing as always!!!!
Oh i watched the coverage on BBC site and i see myself a few times!! at least once in each song, with the boa!! and it zooms past my face halfway through teenagers Very Happy
Some pix!! zoom in and you can see a big rip/hole at Gees crotch haha Razz

Heres a link to some of my vids up on youtube so far:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lnsGxM0n4s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILNGxkbppZQ
ThisWarIsOurs
Motor Baby
ThisWarIsOurs
July 10th, 2007 at 08:07pm
jlo spooky:
yassss they were amazing!!!!
Holy shit i got to the barrier i still cant believe it! i made my way down during Babyshambles and then every1 left to see Razorlight at the other stage, so this girl was on the barrier and i said r u waiting for mcr cos amy winehouse is cancelled? and she said oh no, u can have my spot!!!
Ah was physically shaking the whole time waiting for them i thought i might have a nervous breakdown or something
So they came on and i couldnt believe how they were right there!
I waved my pink boa at Gee and he pointed and smiled at me wow

OH MY GOD there was a FRERARD moment!!! the girl next to me caught it on camera and said she will put it on you tube!!!!!!!!!
Gee had a big hole in his jeans right on his crotch and u can see it in my picture if u zoom in (he must sweat a lot down there haha) anyways....Frank knelt down at his feet during Prison i think, and he put his finger in the hole at gees crotch i was like oh jeez they kill me i swear!!
They also played heaven help us Very Happy

At the start of Prison he did that heavy breathing thing and the 'oh oh oh' bit while he was like rubbing a certain area, oh my gosh!

My friend Kat got to barrier at Franks side i think and apparently she shouted 'take ur sunglasses off' at Gerard cos it was annoying u couldnt see his eyes so u dont know where he was looking and he lifted them up for a minute.....i got a video of it on Heaven Help Us (its on youtube) Frank also kept pulling all these funny faces at her i think, and at one point he was playing guitar hanging over the side of the stage!! Bob was so smilie and Ray was amazing as always!!!!
Oh i watched the coverage on BBC site and i see myself a few times!! at least once in each song, with the boa!! and it zooms past my face halfway through teenagers Very Happy
Some pix!! zoom in and you can see a big rip/hole at Gees crotch haha Razz
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o57/jlo_spooky/DSC01730.jpg
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o57/jlo_spooky/DSC01729.jpg
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o57/jlo_spooky/DSC01746.jpg
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o57/jlo_spooky/DSC01732.jpg

Heres a link to some of my vids up on youtube so far:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lnsGxM0n4s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILNGxkbppZQ

OMG i need to see the videos!!!! Razz
your sooooooo lucky!!!!!!!!
Artbreaker
Salute You in Your Grave
Artbreaker
July 11th, 2007 at 01:15am
Your sooooooo lucky! I would have given anything (well, you know what I mean) to have been there. I was there on Sunday and it was amazing, Snow Patrol were fantastic, I think i hit the woman in front on head like 20 times with my glow-stick Rolling Eyes oops.
But I never got tickets for the Saturday and i didn't realize MCR were playing til it was far to late Crying or Very sad They didn't play Disenchanted did they? Because I think it would have been to much to bear if I missed that.
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
July 11th, 2007 at 10:47am
My Chemical Romance.:
Ooh good. Thanks.

Okay, the girl shooting the video didn't actually catch the Frerard moment. >< Sorry guys. =X
msxmd
Killjoy
msxmd
July 11th, 2007 at 01:44pm
aww im so happy 4 them!!!!! i wasnt there but im glad they got a good reception from the crowd(us scottish people rule lol) i was kinda worried that indie music snobs were gonna try ruin it like what happened at redding (sp)
really hope they do T again as i wont be missin it again lol
setmybodyonfiresoica
Demolition Lover
setmybodyonfiresoica
July 11th, 2007 at 02:44pm
I know. I was worried about the crowd too because most of the Scottish music community is... traditional, to say the least, but fuck they were welcomed so well.

I really really hope they come back for us soon.
jlo spooky
Killjoy
jlo spooky
July 11th, 2007 at 02:46pm
yeh i agree!!! we gave them a good old scottish welcome!!! Very Happy
u think with Gerard being 1/2 scottish he would come here more often to go on holiday or something wouldn't u?? i know i would if i was like 1/2 irish or something.
I think only one person threw a cup at Gee, it kinda skimmed passed his leg and he was walking the other way so prob never seen it.
Frank almost got hit apparently, someone chucked a bottle at him and my friend said he motioned towards his face and mouthed 'aim for the face' lol Razz
setmybodyonfiresoica
Demolition Lover
setmybodyonfiresoica
July 11th, 2007 at 02:47pm
Aaah.. there's always some people trying to wreck it.

But Frankie... ahaha In Love
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
July 11th, 2007 at 05:51pm
Haha, yeah...Frankie sounds like he was having a good time. I've heard a lot of antics from that day.

Here's the picture (not video, but better than nothing), if anyone hasn't seen it yet. Full credit to Jjlo spooky for finding it, so thank her, not me:

setmybodyonfiresoica
Demolition Lover
setmybodyonfiresoica
July 11th, 2007 at 09:06pm
Ahaha. He looks like he's really concentrating lmfao
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
July 11th, 2007 at 09:12pm
I know. I think it looks like he's found something. xD
Gee-Rox!
Killjoy
Gee-Rox!
July 11th, 2007 at 11:19pm
I was there right at the front but totaly missed the Frerard thing! It was such an amazing gig, they sounded incredible and I've never seen Gerard look more amazing! I can't belive he was only 10 yards in front of me, I'd waited at the barrier for 8 hours solid and it was worth every second.
Dont_do_it
Killjoy
Dont_do_it
July 13th, 2007 at 02:10pm
ahhh i was there Smile on the barrier!

Jennifer, its me, Lyndsey! i didnt realise you were on here!

i dont have time to write much about it at the mo, but i'll post a few pics.

=o what is bob hitting?!?!? ^_^

Very Happy
shell-
Jazz Hands
shell-
July 13th, 2007 at 02:21pm
ahhhh they were amazin there i was like right infront of the barrier was all day just for mcr it was awsome !!!
jlo spooky
Killjoy
jlo spooky
July 14th, 2007 at 01:10pm
hi lyndsey *waves* this is funny i keep bumping into you everywhere lol Razz
Iol, i'm in the MCRmy too as Jennifur if you ever go on there aswell Very Happy
jlo spooky
Killjoy
jlo spooky
July 14th, 2007 at 01:12pm
oooh great pix by the ways!!! i love the one of frank hanging over the side....even though i was at front with on-one to get in my way of taking a pic, most of them are still kinda blurry as i was shaking so much i think Razz
End Of The World.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
End Of The World.
July 14th, 2007 at 06:47pm
http://www.bbc.co.uk/tinthepark/artists/my_chemical_romance
Dont_do_it
Killjoy
Dont_do_it
July 15th, 2007 at 03:54am
jlo spooky:
oooh great pix by the ways!!! i love the one of frank hanging over the side....even though i was at front with on-one to get in my way of taking a pic, most of them are still kinda blurry as i was shaking so much i think Razz

haha yeh, i like cant get away from you! not that thats a problem of course xD
hehe i have developed quite a steady concert-photo-hand Very Happy

found the setlist on nme!

''This Is How I Disappear'
'Dead!'
'I'm Not Okay, I Promise'
'The Sharpest Lives'
'Welcome To The Black Parade'
'I Don't Love You'
'Give 'Em Hell Kid'
'House Of Wolves'
'Teenagers'
'You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison'
'Disenchanted'
'Mama'
'Famous Last Words'
'Cancer'
'Helena''

im guessing they mean Heaven Help Us where they put Disenchanted, 'cause they didnt play Disenchanted