Don't have an account? Create one!

03/27/2007 - Glasgow, UK - S.E.C.C.

AuthorMessage
rewak
Fabulous Killjoy
rewak
April 13th, 2007 at 05:15pm
Gee-Rox!:
Wow you waited 'till 2.30am, that's dedication!, I was with people and had to leave pretty much staight after (note; I'll wait 'til the end of time to meet Gee, yeah I know that's beyond corny!).

I don't remeber him going down on his knees, maybe it happened whilst I was getting mashed by frantic teenies! I got a real good clip of Gerard on my mobile singing Ghost Of You, showed it to a friend who said "is he having some sort of epilectic fit!", I replied, "NO!, he just REALLY loves to rock, he gives it everything!".

Could you upload that clip somewhere please? I cant really find any of the Revenge set, just Black Parade stuff. Thanks Smile

I left right after the show, had to, my dad was waiting in the car (and he wouldnt have been chuffed if id made him wait till 2am!)
dreamerforever
Salute You in Your Grave
dreamerforever
April 13th, 2007 at 08:06pm
i hope i meet them on the 29th this month in the US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shell-
Jazz Hands
shell-
April 22nd, 2007 at 06:24pm
luved that night it was gr8 anyone know if theyre gna b back in scotland before their break ?? Loved that night and cant wait till they come back but cant wait agess lol=[ n cant go to download or t in the park bcoz got a wedding on one and on holiday for the other one major raging

<3 all

Mcr 4 lyf
billy gaga.
Salute You in Your Grave
billy gaga.
July 27th, 2007 at 04:45pm
i was at the crush barrier for the whooole gig!
it was amazing!

but if it just me, but every time i intend to wait after the gig, your parents stop you by lashing out or something Neutral

its so not fair, since they always say i can stay late.
GAH!

i just want to thank the boys Smile
x
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
July 29th, 2007 at 07:14pm
Ooh, I was at this gig, it was magnificent. Only for annoying teenies trying to kill each other by crushing it would have been perfect.

I cried. Embarassed And then got to see them again five days later at home in Ireland! Very Happy
Gemma.
Salute You in Your Grave
Gemma.
August 11th, 2007 at 03:57pm
Can anyone remember the dates of all the times MCR have played in Glasgow?
princeiona
Fabulous Killjoy
princeiona
August 12th, 2007 at 06:42pm
They played the barrowlands on 14th November 06 and the SECC on the 27th March 07, I don't know if they've played Glasgow before then cause my mates and I tended to go to the Newcastle shows.
Serenity
Fabulous Killjoy
Serenity
August 12th, 2007 at 06:57pm
gemma182:
Can anyone remember the dates of all the times MCR have played in Glasgow?

06.11.05 – Glasgow UK - Carling Academy
14.11.06 – Glasgow UK - Barrowlands
24/1/2005 : Glasgow Academy - Glasgow, The United Kingdom -supporting Taking Back Sunday

from here
Gemma.
Salute You in Your Grave
Gemma.
August 12th, 2007 at 10:53pm
Thank you very much! Im sure they have played Barrowlands twice, im sure of it. cos i was there, but i just cannot remember the date, it was maybe 2004??