At least I'm not the only one with injuries. Well, I
wasn't hurt but I was sick on the floor when
I heard about Frank. Ugh, I hope that never
happens again.
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
April 5th, 2007 at 07:30am
yh, you're not the only one with injuries,hehe, i hurt my shoulder and my throat feels all scratchy.
were you seated or standing?
zombie jamboree.
Salute You in Your Grave
zombie jamboree.
April 6th, 2007 at 12:40pm
IT WAS THE BEST NIGHT OF MY FRANKING LIFE!!!!!!!!! HAHA!

My mate and I were going mental!!!! Like proper mental!!!
katexcore
Jazz Hands
katexcore
April 9th, 2007 at 01:48pm
It was indeed amazing!!
I wanna do that every night!
deja entendu.
Salute You in Your Grave
deja entendu.
April 11th, 2007 at 07:26pm
haha best fucking show I have been to so far!
I screamed so hard I was coughing up blood and I had bruises all the way down my legs the next day but that just makes it seem even better to me!
hehe I kinda feel sorry for the people standing next to me...
Memories that will stick with me FOREVER XD
intothelight;;
Fabulous Killjoy
intothelight;;
April 13th, 2007 at 06:18pm
I was in North East queue since 1:30pm if anyone saw me... black and purple hair, eyeliner, black ribcage hoodie, black drainpipes, a purple scarf and my dad's giant umbrella. Oh and we had pizza too ^^ there were three of us.
Would be awesome to talk to people that remember me :]
Awesome show, I was about three rows from the front at the start but got shoved back and dragged into a mini-pit these really tall shirtless guys started for Helena... yeah. Good times :]
dee dee ramone.
Always Born a Crime
dee dee ramone.
April 14th, 2007 at 05:02pm

Me & my friend got in there first, we were right at the front of the barrier next to this really massive girl who was sweating all over me. It was pretty rank.
When we got told to stand up, the girl shoved my out of the way, but I was still holding on to the barrier. When Thursday started we all started to mosh, but the girl jumped up and pushed my arm one way, these two guys pushed it the other and I heard it click. Fucking agony. The security pulled me out, and I got taken to the medical thing. After the swelling went down a bit, I went back in, but people wouldn't let me back to the front, which is understandable, so I spent most of Thursday's set and all of MCR's set with complete utter strangers, including two middle-aged couple and a mother and daughter, goths, both crying their eyes out. Another girl decided to take it upon herself to start yelling at me, and she told me that I was lying about my friends to get to the front, and that I should fuck off, which was well nice of her=]
But it was amazing=]

[copy and pasted from moshpit stories, i couldn't be buggered to type it out again.]

Well, I was standing nearish the front in the middle to begin with, and then to the right. I got into the place first with my friend because of some mix-up over the queue, we were in the wrong queue but we got let past anyway, which was pretty awesome.=] black hair, lots of black eyeliner, black corset, black jacket with rainbow stripes on the sleeves, chinese, and kinda short if anyone saw me=] I was with my friend who has awesome long hair and had a red and black stripy jumper around her waist, so if anyone saw me, let me know=]
and btw, if the girl who was sweating all over me or the one who told me to fuck off is on here, you're totally forgiven because meh, it was a moshpit after all.
Rock Steady
Salute You in Your Grave
Rock Steady
April 14th, 2007 at 09:20pm
die poetic.:
I was in North East queue since 1:30pm if anyone saw me... black and purple hair, eyeliner, black ribcage hoodie, black drainpipes, a purple scarf and my dad's giant umbrella. Oh and we had pizza too ^^ there were three of us.
Would be awesome to talk to people that remember me :]
Awesome show, I was about three rows from the front at the start but got shoved back and dragged into a mini-pit these really tall shirtless guys started for Helena... yeah. Good times :]

i got there at like 1pm so we must have been pretty close. were u before or after the metal barrier?
intothelight;;
Fabulous Killjoy
intothelight;;
April 15th, 2007 at 11:29am
Rock Steady:
i got there at like 1pm so we must have been pretty close. were u before or after the metal barrier?

The metal barrier at the front of the queue? Errm after it but not too far away.
Rock Steady
Salute You in Your Grave
Rock Steady
April 15th, 2007 at 05:22pm
die poetic.:
Rock Steady:

The metal barrier at the front of the queue? Errm after it but not too far away.

the barrier that was like half way along the building form the front.
Sadie Marie
Salute You in Your Grave
Sadie Marie
April 17th, 2007 at 02:45pm
Saint Viki.:

Me & my friend got in there first, we were right at the front of the barrier next to this really massive girl who was sweating all over me. It was pretty rank.
When we got told to stand up, the girl shoved my out of the way, but I was still holding on to the barrier. When Thursday started we all started to mosh, but the girl jumped up and pushed my arm one way, these two guys pushed it the other and I heard it click. Fucking agony. The security pulled me out, and I got taken to the medical thing. After the swelling went down a bit, I went back in, but people wouldn't let me back to the front, which is understandable, so I spent most of Thursday's set and all of MCR's set with complete utter strangers, including two middle-aged couple and a mother and daughter, goths, both crying their eyes out. Another girl decided to take it upon herself to start yelling at me, and she told me that I was lying about my friends to get to the front, and that I should fuck off, which was well nice of her=]
But it was amazing=]

[copy and pasted from moshpit stories, i couldn't be buggered to type it out again.]

Well, I was standing nearish the front in the middle to begin with, and then to the right. I got into the place first with my friend because of some mix-up over the queue, we were in the wrong queue but we got let past anyway, which was pretty awesome.=] black hair, lots of black eyeliner, black corset, black jacket with rainbow stripes on the sleeves, chinese, and kinda short if anyone saw me=] I was with my friend who has awesome long hair and had a red and black stripy jumper around her waist, so if anyone saw me, let me know=]
and btw, if the girl who was sweating all over me or the one who told me to fuck off is on here, you're totally forgiven because meh, it was a moshpit after all.

They Girls That My have Told You To Fuck Off, May Have Been My Friends. They Were Loud And Annoying. Where Was You Whereabouts.?\\
I Was Seated Disgust Parents.. Neutral
Whore.Much?
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Whore.Much?
April 25th, 2007 at 04:38pm
FUCKING BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!! And yes i got told to fuck off when trying to push to the front....still managed to push to the front though after flipping the girls off ! ^_^