Don't have an account? Create one!

Does liking this band affect your life?

AuthorMessage
Blooregard Q. Kazoo
Motor Baby
Blooregard Q. Kazoo
November 15th, 2008 at 10:33pm
Short answer; Yes

Long answer; Yes, they have so much. It means that I laugh at random stuff to do with MCR. (hehe. Like, Way). It means I'm open-minded, etc. They've helped me find myself, rather than being a bit of most things. It means people tease me about liking them, and I just am all "Do you have a problem with that?" kinda thing.
methane skies.
Salute You in Your Grave
methane skies.
November 15th, 2008 at 11:02pm
Yes definitely, they have changed the way I look on life. They have definitely helped me overcome a whole heap of tough times. They are like my medicine! I can always feel much better or have a good cry after I listen to them. I'm so sorry to hear your girlfriend broke up with you coz of MCR.
invisible monsters.
Bleeding on the Floor
invisible monsters.
November 15th, 2008 at 11:37pm
yes. so much. they made me who i am today, and they made me proud of everything about myself; my flaws, my insecurities, how i'm basically insane...
they make me proud of who i am. I love them.
they saved my life eight times..i'll always be in debt to them:]
I'm A Bullet.I Kill!
Jazz Hands
I'm A Bullet.I Kill!
November 23rd, 2008 at 05:45am
yes. they have affected my life in a lot of aspects. fine i do not always dress in black and that sort of stuff but i think differently and i am always positive about things, i think. they helped me to go through life happier ( though i do not have an MCR-saved-my-life story)and they definitely made me to be more apprecietive about things i have today. but since the day i found out and became obsessed with mcr, i think i am losing friends. even with my "best friend", i don't think we have a lot to talk about. people in INO and MCR are my friends now.