Don't have an account? Create one!

04/28/2007 - Williamsburg, VA - William and Mary Hall Kaplan Arena

AuthorMessage
xskeletonxcrewx
Jazz Hands
xskeletonxcrewx
August 10th, 2007 at 01:36am
hehe a sex kitten? thats funny!
i can't believe you didn't go up to him!!! i mean i wouldn't have like charged at him or anything but i would of just gone up and said hey. ask for a picture and autograph and then told him how awesome he was and said thanks for saving my life! sorry im rambling

page claim
I'M_NOT_OKAY!!
Awake and Unafraid
I'M_NOT_OKAY!!
August 10th, 2007 at 08:53pm
I felt bad how they got sick afterwards!
stormygirl84
Jazz Hands
stormygirl84
August 10th, 2007 at 09:26pm
This show was awesome - I can't believe there were so many of us on here that went, and... We don't know each other....

Oooh! We should make INO t-shirts to wear to concerts so we can identify each other! They could be like sports jerseys with our screen names on them and everything! Then we could band together and be all cool-like! Laughing

*AHEM* Okay, sorry for that, I've been up since 2 AM (work), so I'm a little silly now.

In any case, this was the best night of my life (so far), and I have never been so happy (I still have a couple of pieces of the confetti tacked to my wall beside my ticket stub...). I'm just sorry I didn't sit on the left side of the stage (RAY!), and I'm really, really sorry that they got sick here.

My only "story" is just kind of a bragging thing... What they say about their fans being the best in the world is true - I went by myself (loooong story, let me just say that I missed the December show at the Norva because of a friend backing out on me, and I learned my lesson!) and was really nervous. I thought I'd feel awkward and out of place... Especially since most of the kids there were quite a bit younger than me. And let's face it, guys, we do dress to make ourselves look pretty scary. I'm shy and quiet, so I was slightly intimidated.

But everyone there was so nice. And friendly! I actually chatted with several people! And I'm not much for chatting, either. It was great!

So yes, we have bragging rights, guys - MCR really does have the best fans on Earth!
blackened
Bleeding on the Floor
blackened
August 11th, 2007 at 12:16am
stormygirl84:
This show was awesome - I can't believe there were so many of us on here that went, and... We don't know each other....

Oooh! We should make INO t-shirts to wear to concerts so we can identify each other! They could be like sports jerseys with our screen names on them and everything! Then we could band together and be all cool-like! Laughing

I would totally do that! xD I actually think it's a great idea. I was kinda hoping someone
would bring the idea up before this show, but since no one said anything I figured no one
else would wanna do it. I think it would be cool to get to see the people you've been talking
to on here for so long.

And I totally agree about mcr fans being the best. Most everyone on here just seem like
really nice people, and the same goes for the people I saw at the show! We can definitely
brag about that, because I know from other shows I've been to, not every band's fans
are like that. We are just an awesome group of people! haha xD
stormygirl84
Jazz Hands
stormygirl84
August 11th, 2007 at 02:16am
And... Not to be demeaning in any way about some of y'all's ages, but it was so NICE to be at a show where 90% of the audience was underage, and therefore there was no drinking (well... I'm sure there were a few who came drunk, but there was no alcohol being served). Don't get me wrong, I like to drink as much as the next college kid, but there's nothing more miserable than being at a concert next to some stranger who is drunk off his ass, screaming his head off, falling into you, spilling beer on you, nearly burning you with a cigarette... Ugh. That's the one thing I'm dreading at Projekt Rev next week. (Oh, and the gawdawful heat.)

I still say the INO shirts are a good idea, though. Very Happy
selfish machine.
Always Born a Crime
selfish machine.
August 12th, 2007 at 05:10am
i smelled pot at the concert.
not even joking.
=/
xskeletonxcrewx
Jazz Hands
xskeletonxcrewx
August 13th, 2007 at 08:06pm
^^yeah these people in front of me were smoking. bad for the lungs.

but yeah the t-shirt thing is a good idea. but everytime i go to a mcr concert im wearing the same outfit. i mean i wash it and all. its the black s//c crew tank top with the s//c crew sign in red. my black converses and a pair of blue jeans. so ppl find me. ps. my shoes have my name on them. brittany on the left and my last name on the right. so you'll find me!
xskeletonxcrewx
Jazz Hands
xskeletonxcrewx
August 13th, 2007 at 08:08pm
i wish i could go to projekt rev. pepes, tell me how it is and send the boys my love.
xskeletonxcrewx
Jazz Hands
xskeletonxcrewx
August 13th, 2007 at 08:08pm
^^sprry i ment peeps not pepes
xskeletonxcrewx
Jazz Hands
xskeletonxcrewx
August 13th, 2007 at 08:09pm
^^ i mean sorry
xskeletonxcrewx
Jazz Hands
xskeletonxcrewx
August 13th, 2007 at 08:11pm
oh this shows how awesome i am!
while waiting with my mom for the doors to open i asked her what her most membrible moment would be. she said when we finally left[NOT FUNNY] and i said when i met the band a gerard adopted me then i tour with the band and frank would fall in love with me and life would be perfect. obviolusly that did not happen.
stormygirl84
Jazz Hands
stormygirl84
August 14th, 2007 at 02:44am
brooke belligerent:
i smelled pot at the concert.
not even joking.
=/

Oh, yeah, of course, I'm sure... But all in all, it was a fairly clean show, which was refreshing to me.
xskeletonxcrewx
Jazz Hands
xskeletonxcrewx
August 14th, 2007 at 02:47am
^^yeah also why my mom liked it. most of the fans there were around my age, another reason why i CAN'T go to projekt rev.
selfish machine.
Always Born a Crime
selfish machine.
August 30th, 2007 at 04:05am
hola, thread.
X]
xskeletonxcrewx
Jazz Hands
xskeletonxcrewx
September 1st, 2007 at 03:07am
i can't believe its been so long!
selfish machine.
Always Born a Crime
selfish machine.
September 1st, 2007 at 02:43pm
oh i know.
i remember it like it was yesterdayy.
vampire iero
Thinking Happy Thoughts
vampire iero
September 5th, 2007 at 09:34pm
i was at this show and omg wat else can i say but it fucking rocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile)
selfish machine.
Always Born a Crime
selfish machine.
September 29th, 2007 at 05:38am
exactly five months ago todayyyyyyyyy.
xskeletonxcrewx
Jazz Hands
xskeletonxcrewx
October 1st, 2007 at 02:06am
ooo greatness
selfish machine.
Always Born a Crime