Don't have an account? Create one!

Official Tour Merchandise

AuthorMessage
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
February 26th, 2007 at 10:24am
I apologize if this is not the right place/duplicate. I couldn't find anything like it.

I was wondering what new tour merchandise anyone has seen for TBP. I got a black babydoll with dead roses last September but the merch was seriously limited because they weren't officially on tour yet. I also saw a cool hoodie on eBay that had marching band uniform stripes and cuffs. It looks genuine, but has anyone seen it at a show? And does anyone know of any really rare stuff from old tours? I'd love to start collecting.
katexcore
Jazz Hands
katexcore
February 26th, 2007 at 01:34pm
I have the 'I don't need your friends I have my own' shirt. Its red and awsome.
Thats a pretty old one.
And they had shirts and hoodies with the new logo and stuff on them when I saw MCR in November.
I've also got one of the armbands like the ones they wore with the gun ring on it.
I'm pretty sure the uniforms like they are wearing at the moment are official designs by the band and you can get them in shops, (hottopic have them in the USA i think) and order them off the internet.
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
February 26th, 2007 at 04:01pm
The hoodie I saw on eBay was not a jacket like their stage costumes. It was a hoodie but silkscreened with the stripes/cuffs and their logo in the center. I've never saw it before. I've seen the Dead! hoodie, the skeleton band guy, the gravedigger shovel and the cupid one. I was just wondering if this was super new.

This is the one I bought in September...
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
February 26th, 2007 at 09:15pm
katzlife:
I have the 'I don't need your friends I have my own' shirt. Its red and awsome.
Thats a pretty old one.
And they had shirts and hoodies with the new logo and stuff on them when I saw MCR in November.
I've also got one of the armbands like the ones they wore with the gun ring on it.
I'm pretty sure the uniforms like they are wearing at the moment are official designs by the band and you can get them in shops, (hottopic have them in the USA i think) and order them off the internet.

Haha. My dad has that shirt you mentioned. He got it a long while ago and wears it all the time.

I have a hoodie I got from their tour when they were just opening for Green Day. It's black, has REVENGE aross the front, two guns on the back, and N.J. Muder Scene written under the two guns. It's my favorite hoodie ever and is almost two years old. I got sent to the principal's office last year a lot for that hoodie...Guns are not appropriate for school, kids.....

I also have a black, military-style hat that says My Chemical Romance on the back and My Chemical Romance skeleton hands gloves that I got at Warped Tour '05. I've never seen anybody with those yet.
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
February 27th, 2007 at 01:21pm
Ooh, I've never seen a hat. The guys over at MCrmy mentioned a scarf they've seen at last weeks concerts. I'd love to have both of those! It's freezing here!
Young Blood.
Shotgun Sinner
Young Blood.
February 27th, 2007 at 01:40pm
Beeblebrox:
I apologize if this is not the right place/duplicate. I couldn't find anything like it.

I was wondering what new tour merchandise anyone has seen for TBP. I got a black babydoll with dead roses last September but the merch was seriously limited because they weren't officially on tour yet. I also saw a cool hoodie on eBay that had marching band uniform stripes and cuffs. It looks genuine, but has anyone seen it at a show? And does anyone know of any really rare stuff from old tours? I'd love to start collecting.

apperantly a site was selling old mcr merch
il try and find out which site it was,
but i would love to get a tour top and be like
"fuck yes i went to that concert"
hahah. *freak*
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
February 27th, 2007 at 05:33pm
I know that My Chem's old site had a link to old merch, but most of it was out of stock. I'm not sure if they still have that link on their new website.
feel the romance
Jazz Hands
feel the romance
February 27th, 2007 at 08:13pm
Beeblebrox:
The hoodie I saw on eBay was not a jacket like their stage costumes. It was a hoodie but silkscreened with the stripes/cuffs and their logo in the center. I've never saw it before. I've seen the Dead! hoodie, the skeleton band guy, the gravedigger shovel and the cupid one. I was just wondering if this was super new.

This is the one I bought in September...

they had a hoodie with that on it at the Philly show. I WANTED IT SO BAD!
didnt have enough money with me though, figured itd be on Ebay, but its not.
if anyone can find it, LET ME KNOW<333
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
February 27th, 2007 at 10:55pm
These just hit eBay again tonight. OMG, I NEED one in a very bad way....
marley.
Awake and Unafraid
marley.
February 28th, 2007 at 01:43pm
Beeblebrox:
These just hit eBay again tonight. OMG, I NEED one in a very bad way....

I have that.
I got it at the MCR concert in November.
£30, and its got a zip up the front, I don't know if you can see it clearly in that picture.
It also has a hood and is really cosy =D
exterminate.
Shotgun Sinner
exterminate.
February 28th, 2007 at 02:13pm
Anyone know what Merch they will have in the UK for sure? Coz i can't actually go but friend is.
katexcore
Jazz Hands
katexcore
March 1st, 2007 at 12:18pm
They'll have all the new design shirts and hoodies. The Black paradey stuff. And proberly posters and shirts with all the tour dates on the back.
I dunno if they will have any of the stuff with 'Three cheers' logos on though. I hope so becuase I prefer those designs. I really want one of the shirts with the guy hanging upside down from a rape like on the inside of 'I Brought you my bullets you brought me your love'
Thats an awsome shirt.
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
March 1st, 2007 at 10:41pm
Ugh...at the show I was at last night they had this awesome scarf, it was grey/light grey & said My Chemical Romance at one end. I wanted it soooo bad, but they sold out, like, 2 people in front of me in line. Anyone know the one I'm talking about?
I looked on ebay....but it wasn't there....
Jepha.
Salute You in Your Grave
Jepha.
March 1st, 2007 at 10:43pm
I SAW THAT!!!!
I cant find a pic anywhere =/
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
March 6th, 2007 at 02:50pm
SCARF!!

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/christinaterry/MCR_scarf.jpg
Young Blood.
Shotgun Sinner
Young Blood.
March 17th, 2007 at 09:04am
im gona buy so much fucking tour stufff Very HappyVery Happy

il spend all my money xD

oh well, its worth it
on birds and glass
Always Born a Crime
on birds and glass
March 17th, 2007 at 03:37pm
I wanted to buy that scarf so bad!
But by the time I bought the sweatshirt and the MCR Pendant/Necklace I only had about 10 bucks left, and it was $25.
exterminate.
Shotgun Sinner
exterminate.
March 17th, 2007 at 03:39pm
Do you think the scarf will be there for the UK shows?
on birds and glass
Always Born a Crime
on birds and glass
March 17th, 2007 at 05:08pm
Probably ^^
arthur pendragon.
Crash Queen
arthur pendragon.
March 17th, 2007 at 06:37pm
I have the "Fire AT Will" shirt
It's got a gun on the front with a red love heart and says My Chemical Romance
&&on the back it says FIRE AT WILL in white