Don't have an account? Create one!

The Urban Dictionary

AuthorMessage
Nikki.
Awake and Unafraid
Nikki.
October 28th, 2005 at 07:20pm
www.urbandictionary.com

Go there and search for a word, any word! And post the funniest definitiobs for thing you can find here. The best ones to search are celebrities, songs, TV shows, even restaurants. You need to post the definition and then italicize the example.

Here are some starters I found:

16. Barney
An evil, purple demon sent from Hell to brainwash kids, with the help of assistant demons known as B.J. and Baby Bop.

Barney: "I love you, you love me, we're a happy family."
Terminator: You are overdue for termination. (shoots Barney into pulp with submachine gun).

1. Retarded
To be tarded twice..

John who is tarded.. is now retarded

1. McDonalds
A place where people eat alot, get fat, and then sue to get money.

I ate at McDonalds everyday for 7 years and now I weigh 500 pounds, so I'm gonna sue them to make some cash.

[sorry if this is duplicate.]
Nikki.
Awake and Unafraid
Nikki.
October 28th, 2005 at 07:28pm
12 VIEWS AND NO REPLIES? YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT. Lmao.
burn the lion.
Salute You in Your Grave
burn the lion.
October 28th, 2005 at 07:30pm
dildo

City in Newfoundland, Canada

i live in dildo.

no joke, its a town
burn the lion.
Salute You in Your Grave
burn the lion.
October 28th, 2005 at 07:32pm
In journalism last year, we looked this up because my friend`s name is Adan.

Adan

a raper that likes to fuck little kids that are 8 years younger than him/her and tries to get girls that are younger and thinks hes funny heahehaehaeha

look at that adan he doesnt stop touching that kid
Nikki.
Awake and Unafraid
Nikki.
October 28th, 2005 at 07:33pm
LMAO.
moreMOREmore.
Salute You in Your Grave
moreMOREmore.
October 28th, 2005 at 07:34pm
Romance - The single worst genre of novels. It was initially created to help lonely single women to feel less depressed.Harlequin Romance Novels.

Idiot - synonym for our nations current presidentGeorge W. Bush is a complete idiot.

I couldnt think of anything else
Nikki.
Awake and Unafraid
Nikki.
October 28th, 2005 at 07:35pm
1. santa

Santa is a jolly fat white man, who i never belived in because i knew no white guy would come into my hood after dark.

Hey theres santa, catch his fat white ass.
XxPoisoned_CookiexX
Demolition Lover
XxPoisoned_CookiexX
October 28th, 2005 at 07:38pm
Conan (you know I couldn't resist!)

The greatest late-night talk show host ever.I watch Conan every night.
Cool

Patrick Stump

1) The most cutest guy in the best band evor: FALL OUT BOYPat is like the pillsburry doughboy, a LITTLE chubby, too cute, and wen u push his belly he goes HMM! HMM!, pat just makes u go aww

Plus: I love his Hair and Voice
Source: Phuong ROX!, Sep 1, 2004
2. Patrick Stump
1. Lead vocalist for the best softcore rock band Fall Out Boy.
2. A fcuking adorable guy.
3. Most often caught wearing a hat, with his awesome sideburns hanging out the sides, and his glasses.Did you see Pats glasses fall off when he went crowdsurfing? Hes so hXc!
Hannor_
Salute You in Your Grave
Hannor_
October 28th, 2005 at 07:39pm
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Nikki.
Awake and Unafraid
Nikki.
October 28th, 2005 at 07:40pm
1. furby

electronic toy by tomy(?). the furby is simply a small, poor quality motherboard covered in fur.

the furby can "interact" with humans. you can rub his tummy (press a button there), massage his back (press a button there), yell at it (sound sensors pick up loud noises and trigger a seizure for the furby), and blind it (cover the light sensor on its head and trigger another seizure).

when a furby first starts up or gets reset, it only talks (plays predefined words) in a limited, shoddy "language" called "furbish." as time continues, the furby "speaks" english - giving the illusion that by speaking to it, you teach it english (sort of like a little child). furbies cannot learn english from you; it has preset words. however, you can buy mod chips that make it swear.

the furby is known for being one of the most annoying pieces of shit ever. however, it went through a fad period where there was unbridled buying of them.

i cut the fur off my furby and now he looks demonic. he's a lot cooler now.
Not very nice
Shotgun Sinner
Not very nice
October 28th, 2005 at 07:41pm
couldn't resist

1. S&M link send redefine 180 up, 20 down
1: Sadism and Masochism

The practice of using pain as a sexual stimulant. Some variants of S&M include

* Breast torture
* Spanking
* Whipping
* Blood play
* Vaginal torture
* 'CBT,' Cock and Ball Torture
* Asphyxiation
* Hot wax

2: Slave and Master

See also: Bondage, B&D
"You up for some S&M?"
"Gods, no. I bruise easily."
Source: thehumanencyclopedia, Jun 21, 2004
2. S&M link send redefine 47 up, 7 down
Sadism - originates from the Marquis De Sad, a sexual torturer who was uncovered as having placed women in a dungeon and raped them while inflicting pain upon them. To be a sadist is to enjoy inflicting pain onto others in a sexual way.

Masochism - to enjoy being on the recieving end of sadism. masochists love being whipped by crazy dominatrixes or freakish gang rapists.
gah! Don't stick that whip up my ass you crazy sadist!
Source: Joroto Rosario, Dec 28, 2004
3. s&m link send redefine 22 up, 3 down
1. sadism and masochism: sexual practice involving the giving and recieving of pain. usually, one partner is a sadist who gets pleasure giving pain and the other is a masochist who enjoys recieving it. some times both partners are a little bit of both. sometimes involves items such as whips and hot wax

2. FUN!!!!!!!

see: [SM}
"I heard that girl is wild in bed"
"yea, shes into S&M"
Source: Stoner Eyes, Aug 23, 2004
4. S&M link send redefine 9 up, 3 down
Bondage and pain coupled nicely hand in hand.
She asked me if I wanted to have fun but I didn't think fun involed my cock and her piercing needles
Source: A. Black, Un-United States of America, Jul 25, 2005
5. S&M link send redefine 18 up, 12 down
sadism & masochism
She was so obviously into S&M, based on the whips and handcuffs lying around her room.
Hannor_
Salute You in Your Grave
Hannor_
October 28th, 2005 at 07:41pm
fo shizzle my nizzle

1.) A shortened form of the phrase "Indeed, that is a prodigious idea, my African-American brother!
"Would you desire some more orange flavoured soda?

fo' shizzle my nizzle!

it reeeally means
for sure my ni- racist word that i am NOT going to say lol
Not very nice
Shotgun Sinner
Not very nice
October 28th, 2005 at 07:42pm
and we all fall down xx:
1. santa

Santa is a jolly fat white man, who i never belived in because i knew no white guy would come into my hood after dark.

Hey theres santa, catch his fat white ass.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XxPoisoned_CookiexX
Demolition Lover
XxPoisoned_CookiexX
October 28th, 2005 at 07:42pm
oh Joe Rolling Eyes Laughing.. I got a Nickname for you: Joe The Perv! Cool
December
Bleeding on the Floor
December
October 28th, 2005 at 07:43pm
Nickelback

Another mediocre somewhat popular nu-metal band, this time, from Canada, which isn't a surprise considering their musical track record (Avril, Celine Dion, Barenaked Ladies, etc). Lead singer Chad is an extremely nasal "Marlboro Man" type vocalist who sounds constipated on a permenant basis. Guitar consists mostly of easy-to-play power chords that give the band a "tough" sound to the untrained ear, but a closer look reveals a band that has nothing to offer creatively. They were recently exposed recycling their music in their two hit singles, "How You Remind Me" and "Someday", which sound nearly identical when played simultaneously.

Nickelback should simply give up.
Nikki.
Awake and Unafraid
Nikki.
4. Backstreet Boys

they should be called Fagstreet Girls, because after all, they have high voices and no penises
Hannor_
Salute You in Your Grave
Hannor_
1. Kitty

Kitty (kit'e) n: Soft, cute, playful with fangs and claws.

Nonono Mini Me. We do not gnaw on our kitty. Just love him, stroke him. Muhaha Muhahaha Muhahahaha!!!!!
-Dr. Evil
Nikki.
Awake and Unafraid
Nikki.
October 28th, 2005 at 07:44pm
My_December_89:
Nickelback

Another mediocre somewhat popular nu-metal band, this time, from Canada, which isn't a surprise considering their musical track record (Avril, Celine Dion, Barenaked Ladies, etc). Lead singer Chad is an extremely nasal "Marlboro Man" type vocalist who sounds constipated on a permenant basis. Guitar consists mostly of easy-to-play power chords that give the band a "tough" sound to the untrained ear, but a closer look reveals a band that has nothing to offer creatively. They were recently exposed recycling their music in their two hit singles, "How You Remind Me" and "Someday", which sound nearly identical when played simultaneously.

Nickelback should simply give up.

what the FUCK, MAN. NICKELBACK OWNS YOUR MOTHER'S PANTS.
AND HER THONG, TOO.
Hannor_
Salute You in Your Grave
Hannor_
October 28th, 2005 at 07:44pm
2. yo mama
"yo moma" is something you say in front of every sentence that some1 says just to piss then offGuy 1: I'm going to tie my shoes
Guy 2: YO MOMA'S GONA TIE HER SHOES!!!

Girl 1: That Girl is a slut.
Random Guy 1: YO MOMA'S A SLUT!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA I DO THAT!!
Nikki.
Awake and Unafraid
Nikki.
October 28th, 2005 at 07:45pm
38. My Chemical Romance

A disgrace to the good name of New Jersey. The lead singer looks like a Robert Smith wanna-be. Being from NJ myself, I am appalled at the number of fans this band gets for wearing makeup and having the worst bass player ever.

-My Chemical Romance revolutionized modern rock

-Go to hell.