sexy, loveable, good in bed
"damn man your girlfriend is such a charlotte"

Disgust
Thursday's Child
Bleeding on the Floor
Thursday's Child
February 9th, 2007 at 04:15pm
The Black Parade

The well known album of My Chemical Romance. According to Gerard lead singer of the band and frontman. the black parade comes to the The Patient as death. but in reality its a band of diabolical penguins bent on conquering the world. The penguins are slowly drawing a plan against the band for stealing there gang name.

Penguin Leader: You will suffer the consequences you name stealer you.
Gerard: I beg to differ you insignificant penguin lady
Mikey: word
Gerard: did you just say word?
Mikey: uh no...WE ARE THE BLACK PARADE
Penguin Leader: enough. you shall wither and die
Ray: Oh my gosh look a penguin. come here penguin i love you ::chases penguin::
Penguin Leader: HELP ME!

maybe it's because I'm ridiculously sick
but I've been laughing for like 5 minutes over that.
anna's just a kid.
In The Murder Scene
anna's just a kid.
February 9th, 2007 at 05:07pm
Anna;
The name for the most awesome person ever, It is impossible to fit so much awesome into any other person.

Bibz
Really Not Okay
Bibz
February 9th, 2007 at 05:13pm
orgasm -What occurs during the course of an Herbal Essence commercial.
Im.A.Screamer-MCRmy-
Motor Baby
Im.A.Screamer-MCRmy-
February 9th, 2007 at 05:17pm
Skittles:

Coricidin (DXM) abusers refer to the bright-red pills as "Skittles."

BeastxInxRepose
S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W
BeastxInxRepose
February 9th, 2007 at 05:37pm
Ana --Me
1) Cutesy nickname for a serious disease. This nickname is usually only used by people who want to magicly become anorexic because it has become a trendy way to lose weight.

I skipped lunch and felt SO ana.

I am ana except for when I want some Dairy Queen and eat 6,000,000,000 calories worth of shit.

KATE MOSS IS SO ANA!

Analise--My full name
1) From the word, amazing, coolest person i know

analise can drop and pop it like its hot

2) Verb. To have anal sex with a hot girl. To put your willy in a nice girl's bum.

"I'd analise that sex girl. Would you?"
"Damn straight brother, I'd pound her ass till the cows came home. Would you like some chicken, rice and peas?"

3) 1. noun
2. to infect the anus
3. chris' band

prison lingo: let's analise that nigg!!
I:IIIIII
Fabulous Killjoy
I:IIIIII
February 11th, 2007 at 05:43am
1. elmo

Red Grover. Laughs when tickled unless batteries are dead.
Lady.Loss
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Lady.Loss
February 11th, 2007 at 08:43am
Britain:

One of the Greatest countries in the world.

A country:

-Where No one actually says "jolly good".
-Where The most common language in the world was invented.
-Where the industrial revolution began.
-With the best militery in the world (unlike America, we dont shoot our own choppers down)
-Where the weather isnt a shitty as everyone seems to think...it was 28 degree's C today
-A country that actually has a history to be proud of (unlike the yanks who are so proud of a country that has only existed for 400 years)

American tourist; OMG thats like the tower of London.
English guy; No shit

American tourist; Jolly good mate, can I have a cup of tea?
English waiter; what the fuck are you talking about, no one actually speaks like that here.

If England is so crap, why is its 3rd most popular visitor is American tourists?
Lady.Loss
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Lady.Loss
February 11th, 2007 at 08:45am
chav :

Picture this a young lad about 12 years of age and 4 ½ feet high baseball cap at ninety degrees in a imitation addidas tracksuit, with trouser legs tucked into his socks (of course, is definitely the height of fashion). This lad is strutting around, fag in one hand jewellery al over the over, outside McDonalds acting as if he is 8 foot tall and built like a rugby player, when some poor unsuspecting adult (about 17/1Cool walks round the corner wanting to go to mcdonalds for his dinner glances at the young lad, the young lad jumps up in complete disgust and says “Whats your problem? Wanna make sommin of it? Bling Bling” when the adult starts to walk towards the young lad, the young lad pisses himself and runs off to either his pregnant 14-year-old girlfriend or his brother in the army crying his eyes out.
Synyster Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Synyster Gates
February 11th, 2007 at 09:59am
Lancaster: (where i live)

Lancaster is a wonderful, friendly historic town in Lancashire, England. It's worth noting that Lancashire is named after Lancaster, and that Lancaster was an ancient kingdom. If you've heard of The War Of The Roses, well, the Kingdom of Lancaster was part of that.
People in Lancaster are nice and tolerant, and this is said to be due to the fact that the town had maintained a large catholic population despite the English Protestant reformation, so it had ~500 years of "multiculturalism&qu ot;. This said though, Lancaster was recently named the city with the least amount of non-whites in the UK, with less than 1% of its population being non-white. Racism does not seem to be an issue though.
Overall, Lancaster seems to be a place where people are relatively affluent and well-educated. That said, as with most English towns and cities, it has its share "townies" and hipsters. The townies and hipsters seem to have an enmity between them, but are still civil to each other.
Oh, and as for soaping the fountain just prior to the 21st of August 2005, we did that! A kid I knew who came from Morecambe poured a couple of 1L bottles from
Wilko's into the fountain and it was a blast! Hilarious! Sooo funny!
Everyone there seemed to have fun that afternoon; you should've thrown someone in!
And last but not least, I should mention I had nothing to do with soaping the fountain today!

Lancaster, England is one funky town!

omg i remember when that someone soaped the fountain, you couldn't walk past it without getting up to your knees in bubbles.
antennas to heaven.
Banned
antennas to heaven.
February 11th, 2007 at 10:03am
Michelle

1. A disgustingly conceited man who pretends to be a woman. If indeed a woman usually attracted to the same sex.

2. usually associated with the words: gross, disgusting, and fat.

3. a person with uncontrollable eating habits.

4. also other name for throwning up while having sex.

1. "Michelle" is in love with her bestfriends.

2. Ewwwwwww that is so "michelle".

3. "Michelle" couldn't stop eating and she broke the chair.

4. It was sooo good until a "michelle" happened.

PMSL.
james dean.
Awake and Unafraid
james dean.
February 11th, 2007 at 10:15am
Urban Dictionary:
1) a man often times confused with a woman because the name is feminine, but has a massive penis and flaunts it proudly
2) a person around the hieght of 6'2" and has sex with stuffed bears (usually cubs)on a double decker bus
3) a Boy who tends to get with psycho girl friends, and smells like cherries

1) our name is Rowan?I thought that was a girls name?
2) "that stuffed bear is so cute"
"I think i will have sex with it"
3) What's that smell? smells like cherries or something? Oh its just Rowan and his pyscho girlfriend

lmfao
r e v e n g e
Shotgun Sinner
r e v e n g e
February 11th, 2007 at 10:16am
waycest
A (hopefully) fictional term spawned off of the word 'incest' and the last name of those included to describe the sexual antics and/or smutty antics of two brothers, Gerard Way and Mikey Way.

The only places I've seen Waycest are on www.fandomination.net/ musicians/mychemicalroman ce (Take out the spaces, they wouldn't let me put in an entire URL). Follow the links and soon enough you'll find my examples.

Nikki: One thing a straight person never wants to read: Waycest.

Sarah: But doesn't it turn some people on? Nay, give them orgasms in front of their computer screens?

Nikki: DAMN IT YOU'VE GOT TWO BROTHERS RAMMING INTO EACH OTHER, NO DECENT STRAIGHT PERSON WANTS TO READ THAT!!

Sarah: But who said we were all straight?

Nikki: ...good point. I'm off to read high school smut between Mikey and Frank.

Sarah: That's no different than Waycest besides the fact that Gerard's being replaced by Frank!!

Nikki: I DON'T CARE, THEY'RE NOT RELATED!!!!!

lmfao

My Name-

1. mikaela

the.sex. just... the.sex.

you're bare mikaela tonight. you are looking so mikaela right now.

rolling on floor
I Loved You
Thinking Happy Thoughts
I Loved You
February 11th, 2007 at 10:21am
Megan

The act of finger banging.

"Dude I just Meganed the fuck out of that girl!"
"Ewwww he Meganed you!"
r e v e n g e
Shotgun Sinner
r e v e n g e
February 11th, 2007 at 10:42am
ebony tourmaline.:
Megan

The act of finger banging.

"Dude I just Meganed the fuck out of that girl!"
"Ewwww he Meganed you!"
Cheese Shocked

hehe...swear words....

FUCK

Perhaps one of the most interesting words in the english language today, is the word fuck. Out of all the english words that begin with the letter 'f' ...fuck is the only word refered to as 'the f word... It's the one magical word. Just by its sound can describe pain, pleasure, hate and love. Fuck, as most words in the english language is derived from german ...the word fuieken, which means to strike.
In english, fuck falls into many grammatical categories:

As a transitive verb for intance ...John fucked Shirley.
As an intransitive verb...Shirley fucks.

Its meaning is not always sexual, it can be used as...

An adjective such as ...John's doing all the fucking work.
As part of an adverb ...Shirley talks too fucking much.
As an adverb enhancing an adjective ...Shirley is fucking beautiful.
As a noun ...I don't give a fuck.
As part of a word ...absofuckinglutely -or- infuckingcredible.
And as almost every word in a sentence ...Fuck the fucking fuckers.

As you must realize, there aren't too many words with the versatility of fuck...such as these examples describing situations such as:

Fraud ...I got fucked at the used car lot.
Dismay ...ahhh fuck it.
Trouble ...I guess I'm really fucked now.
Agression ...Don't fuck with me buddy.
Difficulty ...I don't understand this fucking question.
Inquiry ...Who the fuck was that?
Dissatisfaction ...I don't like what the fuck is going on here.
Incompetance ...He's a fuck-off.
Dismissal ...Why don't you go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself...

I'm sure you can think of many more examples.
With all these multi-purpose applications, how can anyone be offended when you use the word. We say use this unique, flexible word more often in your daily speech.
It will identify the quality of your character immediately.
Say it loudly and proudly...
...FUCK YOU!

SHIT
A long, long time ago, they used to ship manure (containing largely feces) on boats around the mediterranian. Well, the cargo was always on the lowest deck. The problem was, the boats back then would be farely leaky, and water would get in. When water and manure mixed, it would produce a large amount of methane. Careless and unknowing crew members at night would carry torches, and if they went below deck with enough methane, the ship would explode. To solve this problem, they simply started shipping them above deck so any gas could go out into the atmosphere. To make sure this was done, manure-containers would be labeled with "S.H.I.T.". This of course, stands for "Ship High In Transit"

As for how it became a vulgar term for feces itself is beyond me.

2.1. One of the most popular swear/cuss/curse words/profanities

2. another word Feces. Poop. Dookie. Scheisse. Poo Poo. Brownies.

The Shit List:

The Ghost Shit
The kind where you feel shit come out, see shit on the toilet paper, but there's no shit in the bowl.

The Clean Shit
The kind where you feel shit come out, see shit in the bowl, but there's no shit on the toilet paper.

The Wet Shit
You wipe your ass fifty times and it still feels unwiped. So you end up putting toilet paper between your ass and your underwear so you don't ruin them with those dreadful skid marks.

The Second Wave Shit
This shit happens when you've finished, your pants are up to your knees, and you suddenly realize you have to shit some more.

The Brain Hemorrahage Through Your Nose Shit
Also known as "Pop a Vein in Your Forehead Shit". You have to strain so much to get it out that you turn purple and practically have a stroke.

The Corn Shit
No explanation necessary.

The Lincoln Log Shit
The kind of shit that's so enormous you're afraid to flush it down without first breaking it up into little pieces with the toilet brush.

The Nororius Drinker Shit
The kind of shit you have the morning after a long night of drinking. It's most noticeable trait is the tread mark left on the bottom of the toilet bowl after you flush.

The "Gee, I Really Wish I Could Shit" Shit
The kind where you want to shit, but even after straining your guts out, all you can do is sit on the toilet, cramped and farting.

The Wet Cheeks Shit
Also known as the "Power Dump". That's the kind that comes out of your ass so fast that your butt cheeks get splashed with the toilet water.

The Liquid Shit
That's the kind where yellowish-brown liquid shoots out of your butt, splashes all over the side of the toilet bowl and, at the same time, chronically burns your tender poop-chute.

The Mexican Food Shit
A class all on its own.

The Crowd Pleaser
This shit is so intriguing in size and/or appearance that you have to show it to someone before flushing.

The Mood Enhancer
This shit occurs after a lengthy period of constipation, thereby allowing you to be your old self again.

The Ritual
This shit occurs at the same time each day and is accomplished with the aid of a newspaper.

The Guinness Book Of Records Shit
A shit so noteworthy it should be recorded for future generations.

The Aftershock Shit
This shit has an odour so powerful than anyone entering the vicinity within the next seven hours is affected.

The "Honeymoon's Over" Shit
This is any shit created in the presence of another person.

The Groaner
A shit so huge it cannot exit without vocal assistance.

The Floater
Characterized by its floatability, this shit has been known to resurface after many flushings.

The Ranger
A shit which refuses to let go. It is usually necessary to engage in a rocking or bouncing motion, but quite often the only solution is to push it away with a small piece of toilet paper.

The Phantom Shit
This appears in the toilet mysteriously and no one will admit to putting it there.

The Peek-A-Boo Shit
Now you see it, now you don't. This shit is playing games with you. Requires patience and muscle control.

The Bombshell
A shit that comes as a complete surprise at a time that is either inappropriate to shit (i.e. during lovemaking or a root canal) or you are nowhere near shitting facilities.

The Snake Charmer
A long skinny shit which has managed to coil itself into a frightening position - usually harmless.

The Olympic Shit
This shit occurs exactly one hour prior to the start of any competitive event in which you are entered and bears a close resemblance to the Drinker's Shit.

The Back-To-Nature Shit
This shit may be of any variety but is always deposited either in the woods or while hiding behind the passenger side of your car.

The Pebbles-From-Heaven Shit
An adorable collection of small turds in a cluster, often a gift from God when you actually can't shit.

Premeditated Shit
Laxative induced. Doesn't count.

Shitzopherenia
Fear of shitting - can be fatal!

Energizer Vs. Duracell Shit
Also known as a "Still Going" shit.

The Power Dump Shit
The kind that comes out so fast, you barely get your pants down when you're done.

The Liquid Plumber Shit
This kind of shit is so big it plugs up the toilet and it overflows all over the floor. (You should have followed the advice from the Lincoln Log Shit.)

The Spinal Tap Shit
The kind of shit that hurts so much coming out, you'd swear it's got to be coming out sideways.

The "I Think I'm Giving Birth Through My Asshole" Shit
Similar to the Lincoln Log and The Spinal Tap Shits. The shape and size of the turd resembles a tall boy beer can. Vacuous air space remains in the rectum for some time afterwards.

The Porridge Shit
The type that comes out like toothpaste, and just keeps on coming. You have two choices: a) flush and keep going, or b) risk it piling up to your butt while you sit there helpless.

The "I'm Going To Chew My Food Better" Shit
When the bag of Doritos you ate last night lacerates the insides of your rectum on the way out in the morning.

The "I Think I'm Turning Into A Bunny" Shit
When you drop lots of cute, little round ones that look like marbles and make tiny splashing sounds when they hit the water.

The "What The Hell Died In Here?" Shit
Also sometimes referred to as "The Toxic Dump". Of course you don't warn anyone of the poisonous bathroom odour. Instead, you stand innocently near the door and enjoy the show as they run out gagging and gasping for air.

The "I Just Know There's A Turd Still Dangling There" Shit
Where you just sit there patiently and wait for the last cling-on to drop off because if you wipe now, it's going to smear all over the place.

"AW SHIT"

"I have to take a shit"

CUNT

The word cunt is only insulting to Americans and over zealous feminists who don't realise its beauty.

It has almost replaced the word 'mate', often used in Australia to refer to people in a conversation when they can't be bothered trying to remember your name.

Sick Aussie Cunt: Sup cunt?
American feminist: I find that insulting
Sick Aussie Cunt: Piss off

Sick Aussie Cunt 1: Sup cunt?
Sick Aussie Cunt 2: Nothing much, cunt

The tastiest meal known to man.

I love eating her cunt...

For some reason this word really offends people, maybe because of the exceptionally crude sound of the word, or maybe because talking about the female genitalia is still considered unnaceptable. Either way, people cannot seem to comprehend that it is just a word, making it a great thing to say around tight ass pussies to piss them off.

I especially enjoy seeing feminists who talk about penises all day wince when I say cunt. Makes me so giddy inside.

COCK

The male reproductive organ. Used as a secondairy brain at times.

Before I stuck my rough, bent-up COCK into her vagina, I was certain that I would hit her G-spot on every thrust

1. A rooster living on a farm, or anywhere.
2. another word for penis

1. Sam, look at that red cock!
1. Sam, look at that enormous cock!

a large animal which inhabits mens pants sometimes hairy with one eye.

cricky... look at that cock

Surprised

Shocked
Protest the Hero.
Always Born a Crime
Protest the Hero.
February 11th, 2007 at 10:52am
1. underoath

1. A band that owns your face. No, your whole body.

"I love Underoath because they're way amazing."

Person 1: hey you like underoah?
Person 2: *has amazing orgasm over the thought of underoath*
Person 1: sweet
lmfao
Waysrule
Awake and Unafraid
Waysrule
February 11th, 2007 at 10:57am
i don't know if i did this right but MCR
My chemical Romance sound emo gerard way mcr mikey way frank iero the used ray toro punk music fall out boy gay gerard green day taking back sunday hawthorne heights bob bryar my chem scene goth good charlotte poser rock myspace the black parade shit three cheers for sweet revenge awesome hardcore jamia nestor mtv pencey prep way amazing emo kids panic! at the disco post-hardcore chemical fangirl frank from first to last hot topic simple plan afi bert mccracken crap emo kid emo music emoticon geetard gerard arthur way
1. My Chemical Romance 2806 up, 999 down

A band from Newark, NJ. They have two albums out, the first one being "I brought you my bullets, you brought me your love"(eyeball records) second one being "three cheers for sweet revenge" (reprise). Vox- Gerard Way, Guitar- Ray Toro, Bass- Mikey Way, Drums- Bob (formerly Matt), and last but not least guitar- Frank Iero.
Yes, Mikey and Gerard are brothers. Singles so far: "honey this mirror isn't bing enough for the two of us", "vampires will never hurt you", "I'm not okay, I promise", "Helena".

Please look into them before being asswipes. I'm not okay doesn't do them justice (not that it's not good) but.. if you want to hear a real MCR song listen to something like " Thank you for the venom" or "our lady of sorrows" or something like that to get a better idea of their sound.
I saw them in october (04') and they were amazing.

My Chemical Romance is an amazing band.

by danyelle Jan 2, 2005 email it
permalink: del.icio.us
Send to a friend
your email:
their email:
send me the word of the day (it's free)

2. My Chemical Romance 1649 up, 950 down

A really good band that doesn't deserve the crap they get from some people. They are not emo, no matter what people say. They don't deserve all the shitty people screaming over the boys themselves, those people can just go and die for all i care. You love em for their music and if you don't love em, shut the hell up.

Give 'em Hell Kid...

by Alex Rat Mar 28, 2005 email it
3. My Chemical Romance 849 up, 514 down

Alright, there's a lot of mudslinging going on but here's the facts. MCR has never claimed to be emo or punk and have it documented. You look at the many many interviews scattered on the internet, every answer they give to what they sound like is "violent pop music", which I can agree with. Their sound is just really good so that's why they want to spread. And those who are somehow threatened by the bands look, those are show costumes. Basically, ever since they started touring, they've been getting darker imagery. When they aren't on camera, or on stage, they look like regular people without make up, I assure you.

Because MCR is really nice, and they have really gotten somewhere in just about 3 to 4 years shows that they've got some talent, and deserve some respect.

by Smile meep May 22, 2005 email it
4. My Chemical Romance 810 up, 530 down

People hate them because they think they call themselves goth. Gerard Way said himself that he didn't think they were goth. They only got labeled that cause Gerard has an obsession with death. I think thats cool. Their sound is unlike anything I have ever heard.

there will be haters, but there are too many for My Chemical Romance

by Billy L. California Jul 8, 2005 email it
5. My chemical romance 1051 up, 811 down

A good band from Newark, New Jersey. They make punk/emo/pop rock. They fucking rule.

And to the kids who say ''OMFG MCR SUX!!1!11!!11!!1", shut up. Go back to listening to your Lil Jon & Eastside boys or Petey Pablo.
Malfoy.
Salute You in Your Grave
Malfoy.
February 11th, 2007 at 10:58am
Emily// (n)

1. The sexiest canadian No, the most sexiest NORTH AMERICAN alive Cool
2. Sex Monster
3. Odd child that lives in New Brunswick
4. Brooke's friend

Person A// Dood, do you know Emily
Person B// Yeah, She raped me last night.

Yeah, I just made that up xD

dementors.
Shotgun Sinner
dementors.
February 11th, 2007 at 11:10am
Word

Affirmative.
Can also be used as a question, meaning "really?"

"Man, this sucks."
"Word."

also

"I just got a new car!"
"Word?"

gangsta lean

A common driving position in which the driver holds the wheel with his left hand while leaning to his right toward the passenger seat, usually bobbing his head or bumpin' with the beat. It's a pretty badass way to drive. This move works best in a Chevy Caprice or any pimp-style car with a 3-person front seat.

"...with a hellafied gangsta lean, gettin' funky on da mike like an ol' bunch of collard greens..." -Snoop Dogg

Sammy was gangsta leanin' so hard yesterday that his head was partially out the passenger window. What a pimp.

LMFAO.
Synyster Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Synyster Gates
February 11th, 2007 at 11:57am
Gangsta

A sociopathic member of the inner-city underclass, known primarily for being antisocial and uneducated. Also known for ready access to illegal drugs and weapons, and staggeringly poor marksmanship.

"Yo, this gangsta loses his cheeba out his jeans, an' he thinks somebody snatched it, so he tries to cap my holmes wit a 9 and miss all 10 rounds. Killed two girls in tha' playground, though - that nigga be gang-sta as fuck, yo."