Don't have an account? Create one!

The Urban Dictionary

AuthorMessage
Marilyn Monroe
Awake and Unafraid
Marilyn Monroe
November 30th, 2008 at 05:10am
Hell
A place where you get poked with pitchforks by red men with horns and goatlegs and listen to the Village People sing for the rest of eternity.
Satan: Welcome to Hell, sinner! *pokes victim*
*man screams*
Out of nowhere: In the Navy...
wind opaine.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
wind opaine.
November 30th, 2008 at 06:26am
Peaches Geldof
The act of going down on a girl during 'that time of the month'.
You gave her a Peaches Geldof?? You sick fucker!

That's not a lie, either.
It's the first one on there.
xD
Donald Trefusis
In The Murder Scene
Donald Trefusis
November 30th, 2008 at 06:34am
flavorgasm
when eating food so good that you let out an involuntary moan, usually the first bite; also as an adjective - flavorgasmic
"I ate this unbelievable steak yesterday. I swear when I ate the first bite I had a total flavorgasm."
Marilyn Monroe
Awake and Unafraid
Marilyn Monroe
December 1st, 2008 at 08:00pm
homobrophobia

The fear that your brother will be or is gay.
Roger suffers from homobrophobia because his brother Brian is very effeminate.
Fear and Regret
Crash Queen
Fear and Regret
January 11th, 2009 at 05:00am
OMG this is the city I live in!

Tualatin:
Tualatin's population is, in general, so physically attractive that they have no choice but to have sex almost continually. It is a pretty good town, but the commercial ventures suffer from the lack of interest in anything but sex. Sex shops are guaranteed to thrive, although the town is probably nearing its saturation level, so that may not be as profitable in the near future as it once was. An interesting fact about Tualatin is that it is the only walled city in the United States. The mayor implemented the enormous project in 2003 to stop ugly people from migrating into the city limits.

xp
souverian.
Demolition Lover
souverian.
January 14th, 2009 at 02:12pm
I enjoy looking up the stereotypes where I live xD

new york city 176 up, 59 down
ah, new york city. my place of birth, the sidewalks i first pranced down. the only place you can truely get a rip off burberry bag from a guy who couldn't even pronounce burberry. The city of all cities where you can get roasted nuts on the side of the road for no aparent reason at all. The place where dreams are possible, hopes are reached, and a hooker can make her way.

Staten Island (current borough)
The South Shore is where Sopranos wannabees meet Clueless (the movie). All the parents go into serious debt so that their children are spoiled rotten. They may live a house that is split into 5 families but don't worry they are all driving Infiniti's and BMW's. The North shore consists of more minorities which the South shore want to be but hate. Girls on the South shore walk around with Coach bags and fake Louis Vuitton's and think it looks gooo to wear white lipstick, orange skin and pin straight hair. By the time most Staten Islanders turn 40 they look like Sharpei dogs.
kinney.
Bulletproof Heart
kinney.
January 15th, 2009 at 04:00pm
Kilkenny
a cool medieval town located in the southeast of ireland. whats wrong with it? nothing! its the people! loaded with skangs!

''i say govner are you coming to kilkenny this weekend??''
''nay kind sir. on my last visit an unsavoury character wearing a god awful tracksuit with fred perry top and hat fifty miles off the top of his head attacked me savagely''
''for what reason old prune?''
''they claimed i was giving them 'dirty looks'!''
''i hope you told them it was false, after all you are blind''
''they knew i was blind! they attack the defensless! BAS***DS''

Kilkenny
Medieval capital of Ireland filled with lots of historical buildings and sites. Old capital of Ireland. Filled with lovely people and flat accents. Famous for Kilkenny ale, hurling, Langtons and Kilkenny castle.

Also where most fat dubs... (or jackeens) come for their hen/stag nights as it is also the best drinkin spot in the country and has the best looking people!

Greatest hurling county in the country, unbeatbale 99% of the time in hurling!

Tipperary person: where are u from?
Kilkenny person: I'm from kilkenny!
Tipperary person: *kneels down and worships*

they're both pretty true.
(:

Kilkenny
A town located in the South East of Ireland, Kilkenny has in recent years become known as the Gay Capital of Ireland. This can be attributed to the large population of gay and lesbian people in the town and the high proportion of homosexual bars and night clubs.
Hey there buddy, let's go to Kilkenny and have a gay old time !

i didn't know that one. xD

S!NNER.
Salute You in Your Grave
S!NNER.
January 18th, 2009 at 09:31am
i looked up things like my state and such (:

florida
The godforsaken Sunshine State renowned for weather and beaches. Florida is noteworthy for having no discernible season changes. Well-known for its subpar education system, Florida is home to Florida State University, a party school known for its football team and its acceptance of anyone who has a pulse and can spell his or her own name correctly. The population here is an amalgam of inhabitants from elsewhere; if you wish to find a retired New Yorker, go to any one of Boca Raton's 5,000 retirement communities; if you want to find a Latino/Hispanic/person whose first language is Spanish, turn around. Florida is a geographic anomaly in that the farther north you travel, the more Southern it seems (and sounds like), and the farther south you go, the more it seems like Cuba (as evidenced by the Little Havana area of Miami). Still, Florida, as a whole, is without an easily recognizable dialect. All place names here are either of Spanish (Punta Gorda, Boca Ciega) or Native American (Tallahassee, Econolockhatchee River) origin, or contain the word "orange" in them. Florida decor has inexplicably come to mean "a seafoam green and pink couch with a watercolor pelican painting." Floridians are not known for good taste; also missing are driving skills, especially in the frequent rain, and voting know-how.

jade
The new word for God

lol, im god :]
lisbeth salander.
Shotgun Sinner
lisbeth salander.
January 18th, 2009 at 09:39am
Yay
Used as an exclamation of pleasure, approval, elation, or victory.

Pleasure.. that made me lol.
Bella Muerte!
Really Not Okay
Bella Muerte!
January 20th, 2009 at 09:27pm
Australia -

Australia...Well First Off, Our Koalas Aren't Bears!! They're Called Koalas, Not Koala Bears!! Kangaroos Do NOT Hop Down All The Streets!! We DO Go To Normal Schools. And For Gods Sake, We Aren't All Steve Irwin, We Don't Wrestle Crocs All Day. We Barely Even Talk Like He Does.

Birthday -

The day I came out of a vagina

HAHA
Jeanne Paulin.
Shotgun Sinner
Jeanne Paulin.
January 21st, 2009 at 06:45am

Pete Wentz.
A severely overrated bassist. In fact, the majority of fallout boy are overrated, as are every other band out today. Christ, have any of you ever heard of steve harris? geddy? john paul jones? cliff burton? Alex webster?

Fucking pete wentz fan girls. No, you arent going to have his babies, you're going to have his crabs, gonnorhea, syphilis, and herpes, you stupid, brainwashed, cunts.

Hmph. How rude.
severus.
Awake and Unafraid
severus.
January 21st, 2009 at 06:57am
Ha, I love urbandictionary, I used to spend hours looking up shit.

Montgomery County: A very rich preppy county in maryland where some perople try to act ghetto but it doesn't work. Best school system in the US.

That girl is so rich. Yeah, she must be from MoCo.

and

Montgomery County: A county in Maryland that is located towards the northern border of DC. Areas such as Potomac, Damascus, Olney, Chevy Chase and Bethesda are very affluent. Areas like Rockville, Germantown, Gaithersburg, Kensington, Wheaton and Silver Spring descend in such wealth in that order. Montgomery County is very liberal and is known to have one of the best school systems in the United States. Montgomery county has a lot of power, wealth, diversity, drugs, and alcohol. A majority of "MoCo" is middle class and has a very prominent Black population and an increasing Hispanic population as well.

Shaniqua- JFK High School: "Another kid got stabbed at school today"
Deborah- Churchill High School: "At least you didn't spill caviar on your Gucci Bag!"
Jose-Magruder High School: Que? No entiendo tus english. Yo voy al Magruder. Nosotros no espeak englis thur.
Cindy- What you all live in Montgomery County? And you all live 10 minutes from each other?

Pretty much, lol.
infinity guitars.
Awake and Unafraid
infinity guitars.
January 24th, 2009 at 07:16am
Atmosphere
The baddest motha's around, hip hip hippity hopping. Shoot lyrics and bust rhymes, these kids are radicool

moss side
Makes Compton look like Disney Land. Not the best holiday destination for tourists, though it would make a good safari park. Moss Side has long been the 2nd roughest place in England, second to Salford.
me got to drap aff dese 9bars before de fuzz be on ta me 'idren, me shall hafta take a diversion through Alexandria Park.
haha