Don't have an account? Create one!

The Urban Dictionary

AuthorMessage
Nikki.
Awake and Unafraid
Nikki.
October 29th, 2005 at 09:01am
Like OMGFZ it's me!:
If I didn't know who he was, I would've thought he was a cookie elf.

COOKIE ELF LMAO!!!! SANTA'S LITTLE HELPER.
nina;
Awake and Unafraid
nina;
October 29th, 2005 at 09:25am
This scared the shit out of me.

Narin.

She's úber-smart and a good looking gal. Good choice on friends may i add. I've often looked at her and thought if i could be anyone else except me, of course, i'd be narin. She has a cool dress sense and her glasses rock the world.

narin.

a person who can constantly be found on msn. a very cool rock chicka. recently 16 (damn i hate her) and very interested in the works of a certain rosebud. moreover another true fan of the one and only pace Smile

I'm gonna go and hide under my bed now. . . .
undesirables.
Salute You in Your Grave
undesirables.
October 29th, 2005 at 12:48pm
3. underoath

A Christian band that originated in Florida. They have an interesting sound, which can be described as screamo, hardcore, emo, and metalcore. They're earlier CD, 'The Changing of Times', has a more hardcore sound (it consists of about 85% screaming) than their newer CD, 'They're Only Chasing Safety', which is about 50/50 between screaming and singing.

UnderoathunderOATH
A few of their good songs include 'When the Sun Sleeps', 'Never Meant o Break Your Heart', and 'Reinventing Your Exit'.
undesirables.
Salute You in Your Grave
undesirables.
October 29th, 2005 at 12:56pm
2. lila

beautiful,artistic,smart,an god all in herself.

i am lila ... and i should be worshiped for it

3. Lila

A female name meaning "Night". The orgins of the name are Arabic.

Also, a special some one who is my best friend.

"Lila is a great person"

4. lila

A great friend and awesome artist O_O

Lila was drawing a picture of Meshi, whom she is obsessed with xD

5. Lila

God

God is Lila

I'm god, it says so. xDD
XxPoisoned_CookiexX
Demolition Lover
XxPoisoned_CookiexX
October 29th, 2005 at 01:03pm
Irish link send redefine

1.The hottest nationality
2.Yes-we can hold our liquor unless those english pussies
3.No-that doesn't mean we're alchoholics
4.The only nation w/ their own holiday celebrated worldwide
5.Get lots of kisses
6.Is envied by all
7.Kicked those dirty bastard brits back to their own wasteland country
8.Loves green
u kno u wish u were one of the selected few who were lucky enough to b born IRISH!!!boy1:damn that girl is sexy
boy2:yea, and shes irish too
boy1:well that explains why shes so sexy!
phantom.
Shotgun Sinner
phantom.
October 29th, 2005 at 01:05pm
Olivia

A terrible singer and dancer of one of the worst groups to walk the face of this earth. Was better off with her old single bizounce.

Olivia is getting banged by every member in G- Unit.
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
October 29th, 2005 at 01:23pm
Jack the Ripper.:
Olivia

A terrible singer and dancer of one of the worst groups to walk the face of this earth. Was better off with her old single bizounce.

Olivia is getting banged by every member in G- Unit.
LMAO!
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
October 29th, 2005 at 01:27pm
LMAO!!!!
EMO

Emu spelled incorrectly."That emo sure is fast!"
serene dream
Salute You in Your Grave
serene dream
October 29th, 2005 at 01:41pm
Lmao I put in where I live... doesn't it sound pleasant?

1. Nottingham
The capital of drunken violence. Go Nottingham!!! Also, the world's greatest city. Unlike Derby
Do you live in Nottingham? I do.

2. Nottingham
The World's Best City, unfortunately located very close to Derby. Luckily it still manages to stay greatest.
I live in Nottingham. Whoopee.

3. Nottingham
A place that is full of fun.
Its full of tits, fanny and Forest and Nottingham is full of fun.

4. Nottingham
Sexy British last name, should belong to one tall dark and handsome.
He calls himself Nottingham, Ian Nottingham.

5. nottingham
A city with no identity. It's not northern, it's not southern, it's not upper or lower class. It's painfully small and suburban yet it still manages to be one of the most dangerous cities in the country.

6. nottingham
A city located in northern England. The capital of gun crime and street violence in the UK.
a: I'll be in Nottingham for the weekend
b: have you written your will yet?

7. Nottingham
City in Central England with ideas way above its station. 4th most violent city in England status belied by poncy head-up-arse ideas of its city councillors who don't seem to realise what a ghastly and dangerous place it really is. Gun and drug crime proliferate, as does street begging. Oh and the women are slappers too.
Going to Nottingham tonight? Yes, OK.

8. Nottingham
Urban firing range located in the East Midlands of England. The Chief Constable of Notts this week complained publicly that he is going to have to subcontract some murder investigations because his detectives cannot cope with the workload.
Boss: "We want you to move to Hucknall (north side of Nottingham) to work".
Me: "No thanks. I will stay in Derby as it is safer here".

9. Nottingham
a dreary town in the even drearier east midlands whose only claim to fame is the non-existent 'outlaw' Robin Hood who was a victorian work of fiction came from nearby. Every where you look there its robin hood this robin hood that and yes, you've guessed it robin hood the other.
everyone in nottingham is proud of a non-existant person because they bizarely think tourists will want to go there.

Lmao that just screams "come here and get shot"
I love this place...
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
October 29th, 2005 at 01:52pm
^lmao.
~Killer_Queen~
Thinking Happy Thoughts
~Killer_Queen~
October 29th, 2005 at 02:21pm
Scotland

1 Descrided by First Minister Jack MacConnel as "The best small country in the world".

2 Is responcible for The United Kingdom, as it subsidises England, rescently stoped the English from electing the pro-ethnic cleansing Conservitave party, and does all the fighting in Iraq.

3 The only country in the world to have a First Past the Post system of government and a 6 party system.

4 Invented everything of use in the world

5 The only country in the world which has a minority of people who speak the official language

6 Best Primary Education in the world and 6th best secondary education (after Japan, S Korea, and Scandanavia)Scotland is the most patriotic country in the world which doesn't artificially create partiatism using propaganda.

Scotland (2)

The country up north that says aboot and eh, and isn't Canada.

It is very patriotic and has some good local rugby teams, some top-quality football teams, great pies, beer, and an education system that 0wnz all others.

Only bad thing is the climate, which is a bit duff.
BeastxInxRepose
S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W
BeastxInxRepose
October 29th, 2005 at 02:36pm
Animal Testing:

The systematic approach to find which farm animal will give you the greatest amount of pleasure. This usually is done by running out to a local farm every night and having sex with a couple of the animals. Animals that kick, bite, remain dry, smell bad, or are too loose can be eliminated in this test.“After conducting three months of animal testing I have discovered that nothing can replace your mother.”

no comment. Shocked Shocked
BeastxInxRepose
S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W
BeastxInxRepose
October 29th, 2005 at 02:45pm
Tampon:

Kryptonite for male species, especially when asked to purchase said item. Please!! No!! Anything but the tampon!!
~Killer_Queen~
Thinking Happy Thoughts
~Killer_Queen~
October 29th, 2005 at 02:52pm
Racist

Someone who drives a race car for a living.

Derived from the word:

race - noun. A competition of speed, as in running or riding.

and the suffix:

ist - One that performs a specified actionHey NASCAR is on! Let's watch all the racists go around the track in their race cars!
samantha connolly
In The Murder Scene
samantha connolly
October 29th, 2005 at 02:53pm
~Killer_Queen~:
Racist

Someone who drives a race car for a living.

Derived from the word:

race - noun. A competition of speed, as in running or riding.

and the suffix:

ist - One that performs a specified actionHey NASCAR is on! Let's watch all the racists go around the track in their race cars!
>.< I like NASCAR. It's not racist... Or any of the other bullshit you hear... And neither are the fans... I just haye how like, mean everyone is about me liking NASCAR. I only got two hours of sleep last night, never mind me, I'm high on Mountain Dew.

Samantha.
~Killer_Queen~
Thinking Happy Thoughts
~Killer_Queen~
October 29th, 2005 at 03:08pm
MissSam:
>.< I like NASCAR. It's not racist... Or any of the other bullshit you hear... And neither are the fans... I just haye how like, mean everyone is about me liking NASCAR. I only got two hours of sleep last night, never mind me, I'm high on Mountain Dew.

Samantha.
I don't know any of the stereotypes or whatever about NASCAR, so it is cool with me! But I'll believe you, cos like I said, I haven't heard any of it!
samantha connolly
In The Murder Scene
samantha connolly
October 29th, 2005 at 03:10pm
~Killer_Queen~:
MissSam:

Samantha.
I don't know any of the stereotypes or whatever about NASCAR, so it is cool with me! But I'll believe you, cos like I said, I haven't heard any of it!
Since it originated in the Southeast of America, people assume all fans are moonshiners with cousins as wives, no teeth, idiot racists... I get that all the time, -people are like "You like NASCAR?!?! Dude, do you have a kid with your dad or something?!?!"

>.< Again, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Samantha.
Annaundead;
Awake and Unafraid
Annaundead;
October 29th, 2005 at 03:18pm
Happiness Is Sad:
Sonny Moore

1.1The lead singer of the band From First to Last, also known as FFTL. He has a large set of lungs on him for being 17, and also being a midget. If I didn't know who he was, I would've thought he was a cookie elf. Yes, he is that short. He's also known for wearing chick pants and massive amounts of eyeliner. All in all, it seems to pay off since almost every teenage girl is swooning over him since he's not legal yet and they can bang him without it looking like another Jilary scandal.Sonny Moore dresses like a chick, but a hot one nonetheless.

2.Sonny Moore is the lead vocalist for the band From First To Last. He has an extremely large nose and wears a shit load of make up, but is encredibly talented. A lot of girls are extremely attracted to him

LMFAO!
~Killer_Queen~
Thinking Happy Thoughts
~Killer_Queen~
October 29th, 2005 at 03:18pm
MissSam:
~Killer_Queen~:
MissSam:

Samantha.
Since it originated in the Southeast of America, people assume all fans are moonshiners with cousins as wives, no teeth, idiot racists... I get that all the time, -people are like "You like NASCAR?!?! Dude, do you have a kid with your dad or something?!?!"

>.< Again, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Samantha.
That seems really strange, I hate how people stereotype others just cos of their tastes in certain things, I could go on a rant about this, it really pisses me off!!!
matt skiba!
Awake and Unafraid
matt skiba!
October 29th, 2005 at 03:58pm
Davey Havok 1

Genious lyricist and gorgeous frontman of A.F.I. and worthy of god-like status among the despair faction.Person A : Have you ever seen something so beautiful?
Person B : Well, now that I come to think of it, yes. Davey Havok.

Davey Havok 2
Davey Havok is:
1) lead singer of the phenominal band A.F.I. (a fire inside) which originated in Bay Area, Ca

2) one of the most gorgeous men in the world

3) great lyricist to either troubled teens or poetic...people

4) just plain grrrrreati love Davey more than anything in this world
1. Jade Puget link send redefine 43 up, 7 down

1. Guitarist for the band AFI.
2. Amazing guitarist.
3. Awesome hair.The way Jade Puget moves on stage is mesmerizing.
Source: hysteriapara, Aug 10, 2003
2. Jade Puget link send redefine 29 up, 6 down

Insanely hot guitarist for the Best Band On This Worthless Fucking Earth (AFI). Has hella rad hair and awesome fashion sense. His playing is truly, truly beyond, and he has a kick-ass singing voice. (Listen to Story at Three on the Art of Drowning CD). Next to Daveyvocals, the most important member of AFI. Probably (no offense to Davey) the best songwriter in the band. Also has the most fucking radly super awsome sense of humor. Gets blown up with Adamdrums and Hunterbass on a bridge in Prauge in the Silver and Cold video while they were rushing to try and stop Davey from killing himself. Also the whole Girl's Not Grey video takes place in a magical pink-tinged land in his crotch, and he executes some gravity-defying stage moves in The Leaving Song Part 2. Many people (including I) would gladly sacrifice their lives and give him a heart translant or something if he needed it. Probably prevented a few people from killing themselves. Should be elected president."Hackey bag foot sack always confused me, I could never figure out what the score was or who was winning so I'd always get mad and end up kicking it into the lake." -Jade

"Jeebus! Those are great things to receive! I'd be freakin' stoked to get a lovely juice box! Try getting a walnut. I got a damn walnut once and it sucked. Ans I said, "Hey, this damn wlanut totally sucks."-Jade

" I remember Adam AFI Drummer gave me this crappy peice of binder paper with a list of all these songs for me to learn and some has checks by them, some had stars and some were underlined but I already knew how to play them so I threw that damn crappy crap-ass peice of dumb binder paper in the damn garbage."-Jade
Source: Rowan Mraz Bleeds Black Forever, Apr 21, 2004
3. Jade Puget link send redefine 19 up, 4 down

You're all teeny-boppers. He isn't Hott, or Cute, or whatever else you may have the urge to call him. He's gorgeous and beautiful. He's also the only real man that can pull off a pink tie. Well, any pink, for that matter.The besterest guitarist alive!
Source: PretentiousLies, Aug 29, 2003
4. Jade Puget link send redefine 16 up, 2 down

Born: November 28, 1973 that makes him a Sagittarius.

He has played with the bands Loose Change and more famously Redemption 87. He is currently in AFI, which he joined in 1999, just in time to record Black Sails in the Sunset with the band.
-straightedge and vegan
-make-up fanatic, his favorite being L'Oreal's liquid eyeliner
-funny as hell
-spontaneous, random humor
-loves the fans more than anything else
-has some tattoos
*has the word "committed" written across his stomach
*iron cross he got as a teenager on his arm
*a few knots
*the number 13, which is rumored to have been changed to an 18
-likes old video games
-tends to be more in tune with his Atari than his computer
-opinionated about other bands
-says whatever is on his mind with no remorse
-honest, odd character1) Jade plays a mean guitar.
2) Jade is "trouble, baby, trouble".
Source: Fatemeh Bagheri, Apr 22, 2004
5. jade puget link send redefine 11 up, 1 down

Plays AMAZING guitar for AFI along with bandmates such as Davey Havok. Pulls off pink ties quite nicely, and is absolutely beautiful. If I were a teenybopper he would be 'hot'.Man, can Jade Puget ever rock that guitar!
Source: Erica, Mar 17, 2004
6. Jade Puget link send redefine 7 up, 1 down

the foxiest guitarist alive... no one can rock a pink tie like he can.jade rocks my socks
Source: Stephanie, Aug 5, 2003
7. Jade Puget link send redefine 4 up, 1 down

Jade Puget is the guitarist for the band A.F.I . He and Davey write most of the songs . Jade Puget was the backup vocals in very Proud Of Ya but has only been the guitarist since Black Sails In the Sunset . He also played with A.F.I in their "first" album Dork,with his band, loose change .
Oh and you must know that A.F.I. Is the best ever .Jade Puget is just a grand Guitarist for super dee sure .
Source: Lorax aka Dark Child, Feb 5, 2004
8. Jade Puget link send redefine 3 up, 1 down

The best guitarist in the world. He looks awesome in pink. Not many punks can wear pink and still look hot. But i don't think i've ever seen him make any color look bad.My other role model. (mu other one is Davey)
Source: Sara loves Jonathan, Jan 21, 2004
9. Jade Puget link send redefine 3 up, 1 down

The guitar player and background vocals for AFI.. And the sexiest man alive...
Source: me!, May 2, 2003
10. Jade Puget link send redefine 2 thumbs up

Member of AFI

www.afireinside.netMan, Jade should ALWAYS wear that pink tie and black suit...............

1. Adam Carson link send redefine 3 thumbs up

Adam Carson is the drummer for the band AFI. He has a unique style of drumming, and is amazing at what he does. His music is full of emotion, and helps complete the general awesome-ness of the band.
He also likes pirates. Which automatically makes him cooler then you.Adam Carson is the most awesomely radtastic drummer ever.

1. Hunter Burgan link send redefine 1 thumb up

bass player of ownage for afi
and wonderful
and funny
and beautiful

kinda like the rest of them... sept, not all play bass...mmmmmmmmmmm *drools* hunter...........
Source: maddy (puget!) joke, fangirls suck woah, Aug 10, 2004
2. Hunter Burgan link send redefine

The Bassist of AFI. A cool, blonde, balding, rogaine addicted, scowling lovemuffin. Is crazy cool and a total ladies man. Also known as Steve AngelDude, Hunter Burgan totally rocks on The Great Dissappointment!
Source: SquigglyBrow, Jul 15, 2004
3. hunter burgan link send redefine

The bassist for the best band in the world, AFI, who just happens to also be the hottest guy in the world. He likes to bleach his hair and make weird faces when taking pictures. It's so cute : P!! I LOVE HUNTER!!!!That guy over there wearing all black with the bleached hair is really hot!!! He kinda looks like Hunter Burgan!
Source: the star beneath the stairs, Aug 6, 2003
4. hunter burgan link send redefine

really fucking awesome bass player of afi who happens to be really hot! he also likes to make weird funny faces and bleach his hair! whoah hunter's pretty cool. random person 1: fucking hunter! whats up?

hunter: nothing just bleaching my hair while making this funny face and being extremely hot at the same time! plus im an incredible bass player!

really, he is. heh. he's such a tiger.
Source: kristen, Aug 6, 2003
5. hunter burgan link send redefine

An awesome man, who as well can wear pink and look awesomely great in it, and who is one of the greatest bass players in the world today.First Person:"Dude, you so play like Hunter Burgan!"
Other person: "Oh wow, I'm so flattered!"
Source: Rita, Jun 30, 2003
6. hunter burgan link send redefine

Bassist for the best band AFI, and one of the greatest bassists.. also the sexiest man alive. VERY HOT

1. a fire inside link send redefine 113 up, 10 down

A group of gentleman who formed a band in Ukiah,California,11 years ago,to follow a dream. They are truely wonderful,and an inspiration. They will change your life..(refer to records "Answer That and Stay Fashionable" "Very Proud of Ya" "Shut Your Mouth & Open Your Eyes" "Black Sails in the Sunset" "The Art of Drowning" "Sing the Sorrow" and the list of eps) The gentlemen from A Fire Inside are gorgeous.
Source: I'm no one at all, Aug 12, 2003
2. a fire inside link send redefine 105 up, 9 down

The BEST band ever, all of the cds have the best sounds known to man, the band that got me into punk rock.A Fire Inside is the best band EVER!
Source: Anti-Elitist man!, Nov 3, 2003
3. a fire inside link send redefine 34 up, 15 down

The best fucking band ever, beside Nirvana, but kurts dead. Davey is hot, hotter than you.Afi is better than you, fuck off and die
Source: AFI IS KICK ASS, Sep 19, 2003
4. A Fire Inside link send redefine 17 up, 11 down

AFI is quite possibly the greatest punk band in the history of all punk music. Their music is awesome and their lyrics will change you. The Band consists of:
Davey Havok-Vocals
Jade Puget-Guitar
Hunter Burgan-Bass
Adam Carson-Drums
They started out out when a grop of guys had nothing to do so they made a band...Jade and Hunter were not in the band at this point; they joined later. They kept on rocking, and continue to rock today.
Albums-Answer That and Stay Fashionable(1995), Very Proud of Ya(1996), Shut Your Mouth and Open Your Eyes(1997), Black Sails in the Sunset(1999), The Art of Drowning(2000), Sing the Sorrow(2003)
They also have numerous EP's.Aw man, AFI is so rock hard. All of them are the most gorgeous men eva! Davey n Jade...sooo HOTT. But more importantly, They just kick "A"!!!
Source: Patty Cake Whore, Dec 31, 2003
5. A Fire Inside link send redefine 11 up, 7 down

My personal favourite band becuase they're just the best! They have deep lyrics and great music, so whatever. You need to like them too! Davey is hotOmg, davey of AFI is the most gorgeous man alive.
Source: Ilyena, Jul 9, 2004
6. a fire inside link send redefine 13 up, 9 down

The best band to walk the planet, a truely unique group of guys. Worth checking out, they have an extremely hardcore but splendid fanbase. Not pronounce AFEE, so get it right. Insult them and I'll kill you.A Fire Inside burns within me until the day I die.
Source: Nikki, Dec 15, 2003
7. A Fire Inside link send redefine 11 up, 9 down

THE MOST TALENTED, AMAIZING, INCREDIBLE BAND ON EARTH. (see AFI)
Davey Havok- vocals
Jade Puget- guitar
Adam Carson- drums
Hunter Burgan- bass"A Fire Inside, to me, means these three other guys who drink all the soymilk backstage before I get a damn drop of it." -Jade
Source: Dana, Jan 17, 2004
8. a fire inside link send redefine 9 up, 9 down

At the moment, my favorite band. Been that way for a while.No, I'm not a girl, I'm not gay, etc. But I still like AFI (even Sing the Sorrow).