The Urban Dictionary

AuthorMessage
Poise and Rationality
Fabulous Killjoy
Poise and Rationality
October 30th, 2005 at 09:43pm
|CemeteryDrive|:
TRL

1. A show that believes that people care about celebrities and that music is unimportant by playing about 1/4 of the entire song. It's about as entertaining as excrement (unless the excrement is involved with anything other than the sidewalk/lavatory, eg. on some dumbasses face).

2.Stands for Testicularly Retarded Loungelizard. Referring to the onetime host, Cartoon Daily. Means a sleazy corporate assmuncher, who only has balls when he is far, far away from his MTV building. Up until that point, he slurps MTV's big, fat corporate sausage until it pokes out his ass.

3. A crappy show on MTV that plays songs selected by the record companies that own it under the illusion of "voting" so that the impressionable 12 year olds who watch the crap can be tricked into buying it.

4. A one hour long commercial disguised as a show. Has nothing to do with music, celebrities, or requests. An easy way for Viacom executives to manipulate the minds of the 10-18 yr old masses in order to mold them all into sheep. Viacom is friends with the recording industry, so the 20 seconds of each video on the Top 10 Countdown you see is intended to sell music quickly, hot off the press. This keeps the media companies from losing profits while the economy is bad.

5. Who ever thought of trl should be forced to watch it for a day, and then realize what they have done to officaly make mtv suck.

6. A "brain-washing pop culture disaster", with a disastrous host.
(What's with all the screaming, ya'll?)

True Dat.

Homework

Homework is a form of suppressing a child's individual interests so that they do not develop any ideas of individual worth and proceed to fill a job that is needed to keep everything functioning properly when he or she is not at school. Like school, people who challenge the idea of homework are seen as stupid because they are unwilling to memorize things that people before them thought or did in an effort to appear "intelligent." In American society, it is vital that one takes a job working under an employer as someone who helps keep the economy and social order functioning as it should rather than developing his or her own indivdual interests and possibly changing the way we look at life.Go to school. Do your homework. Get a job. Retire. Die. You won't be remembered. You didn't make an impact. But you did help keep America's economy functioning (yes, I did intend to start a sentence with "but," and despite what some moronic English teacher might have told you, that IS okay). Good job.
moreMOREmore.
Salute You in Your Grave
moreMOREmore.
October 30th, 2005 at 09:48pm
RAP

Shittiest excuse for "music" ever created. Nobody knows why people even listen to it. Played at "parties," especially at parties thrown by some of my older cousins because they think they're "cool".

A weak attempt at music...or poetry...or something...Anyway, it consists of some guy bitchin and moaning about life while another guy makes a 1st grade level beat in the background

75% of the word "crap"

An acronym for "retards attempting poetry".

Rap is the shittiest music on this planet.. i mean seriously what talent does it take to talk into a mic. but i'll just put it in simple terms..RAP FUCKIN SUCKS!!!!

really bad music all about gangsta stylee wrappers waddlin around about 2 shoot ur ass along with their slutty girlfriends.

rap is people talking into a microphone aboot how ghetto they are as they ride in their limo wearing 50$ socks... it blows harder than a new york whore.

Poise and Rationality
Fabulous Killjoy
Poise and Rationality
October 30th, 2005 at 09:53pm
MTV

-An evil corporation trying to brainwash the youth that nothing except being popular matters, and that you have to look good to be of any value, or else you are worthless. They also try to make kids think that blink 182 is "punk", even though they play no actual punk music, most of it is just rap.

-A facist organization that contributes to the brainwashing of american youth - forcing the following:
1. Fashion (bad fashion)
2. Sex
3. Eating disorders
4. Bad Music
5. Censorship

eMpTyV is the devil in disguise. Boycott at all costs. While in the public restroom, i heard 14 year old girls talking about the latest video on MTV and how it inspired them to throw up today's lunch.

-The reason modern music is dead.

-A deadly and evil entity capable of emitting powerful waves of superficiality that can reduce a teenager's brain mass into excrement in mere seconds. Disguises nefarious intentions of gaining wealth from the idiotic with incessant marketing/brainwashing. Research has shown that 98 percent of MTV's audience exhibit an IQ below that of a rotting corpse. Experts recommend immediate evasion of anything affiliated with MTV, including its viewers. Many a douchebag has been manufactured via watching MTV. Females hooked on MTV usually prefer to mate with douchebags rather than humans. The music shown on MTV represents the lowest grade of musical quality existing anywhere on Earth, possibly even the universe.

-A channel that turns America's teens into mindless fuckholes who group themselves in large masses and scream whenever they see one of their dumbass pop idols come out. Constant exposure to MTV has been known to turn guys into fags and girls into dykes. The most accurate record of this is when the slut Britney Spears kissed the bi Madonna on the MTV music awards and officially became a lesbo, although thousands of 50 year old crusty men beat their meat to it.
BeastxInxRepose
S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W
BeastxInxRepose
October 30th, 2005 at 09:59pm
Philadelphia:

1. Like any large city, it is hard to define Philadelphia in just one way. It has its rich neighborhoods like Society Hill and it has a lot of poor neighborhoods. Just read the history of Philadelphia and you will respect the city and realize other cities don't even come close. No, its not fancy or glitzy, but thats why I believe it is a great city. It has integrity, like the hard working people in the city. In the USA, it might be the most historically influential city. It was the first capital, and was home to the first hospital, zoo, stock exchange, public library, public grammar school, public volunteer fire department, university, bank, computer, modern sky scraper, and the list goes on. Still want to disrespect this city?

-And by the way, the only reason "The Real World" initially cancelled shooting in Philly was because of the Unions. With that worked out, it is coming back and filming this spring.The present status of Philadelphia might not be as impressive as its history, but it can only improve from this point.

2. philadelphia

Philadelphia isn't just a city that lies between the shadows of New York and Washington, it is a city where the Eagles are the topic of dinner conversation year round. It is where a meal consists of a cheesesteak, Natty light, soft pretzels, and Tasty Kakes for dessert. It is where there is a Wawa on every corner, and you look forward to the 1st day of Spring when Rita's gives out free "wooder" ice. It is where you know it's a hoagie, not a sub and the shore, not the beach. Most importantly, where everyone is brothers and it is ok to say hello to someone you don't know if they are a birds fan. That is Philadelphia, the city of Brotherly Love... Outsiders will never understandblack people are people too

3. Philadelphia

Philadelphia is a city unlike any other. Ran by sports, completely unhealthy food, violence and beer this city is home to some of the best people you will ever find...if you are from here. Outsiders are never welcome and if you are a fan of any other football team besides the eagles, you will have a tough time simply walking down the street. The city pulls together hopes for every season and continually has their hearts shattered every year. People not from Philadelphia claim the inhabitants are the worst in the country, however if you are a local you would never want to live anywhere else. Home to friendships that you could never find in another part of the country, this city has a sense of pride to it that is unmatched anywhere. During the summer, a trip to the shore you are guaranteed to see at least 10 people from your neighborhood and there is no question you will be drunk for about 80% of the time you are there. Besides Canada, this may be the only other place that is hurting without hockey because it is often painful to watch the sixers and phillies play. Finally, Philadelphia’s reputation of not being the city of brotherly love will be further reinforced after the unparalleled riots that will occur after the eagles win the super bowl.
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!

4. Philadelphia

Ok Ok...That's enough of the Philadelphia bashing. I live in Northeast Philadelphia and it is beautiful.Its very friendly,clean etc.(Somerton,Chalfont,Morell)What about Old City? Is that not nice either? I think people just hear about the bad parts of a city and disregard all the good. I understand, since i live in the northeast, I do not know much about north Philly aka "badlands" but I know that is the home to some people that really are trying to get their lives together and really do take pride in the city. Also, maybe people don't understand that children can be born into insufficient households and they grow up in these neighborhood and learn that way of life. What do you expect? Come on people, the world is not perfect here. There will always be violence, drugs, uneducated people etc wherever you go. It's a viscious cycle but its real, and you can either cry and complain or live with it or stay out. I won't deny that it's not the best idea for me to go to north philly and hang on a corner being an 18 year old white girl from the NE, but i respect that. What about center city? It supplies thousands of people with great jobs. What about the universities that students from all over the country come to go to? Temple University being one of then STRAIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF NORTH PHILLY...and it's an amazing school. There is Drexel, LaSalle, University of Pennsylvania. We have some amazing museums, a zoo, and great shops in center city. The club life can be a good time too. Del ave and old city are the places to party! So don't listen to all of the negative, it's really a good time here! I promise!There are some really beautiful hotels down in center city, great food, Penns Landing, every possible club, museums, schools, universities, the zoo, places to shop, 2 AWESOME new stadiums and really friendly people that still believe in the city! Good Times.

6. Philadelphia

It really is a great city. Its beautiful at night. Even though the city itself is losing tons of population, Its Suburbs such as Montgomery County and Bucks County have been skyrocketing.Philadelphia is a wonderful town to live in.

7. philadelphia

the best city.no wonder it has cream cheese named after it and no wonder it holds the liberty bell cause it is the best.

8. Philadelphia

The city of brotherly love, where we eat, breathe, and live Eagles. This is the city that cheered Michael Irvin breaking his neck at the vet or the city that brought freedom to America with the signing of the Declaration of Independence. Whether it is clogging our arties with cheesesteaks or stuffing our face with the best food in America, we are the City of Brotherly Love. We don't care about what other people think about Philly. You can diss our city or call us the worst fans in America, but that is because you're just jealous you're not from Philly.Rocky, Allen Iverson, and Donovan McNabb are what makes Philadelphia the best city in the world. Even when the odds are against them, they give it their all. That is all we ask of our athletes.

9. PHILADELPHIA

A rather nice city to visit but living here can be very unpleasent in certain areas especially in the North section. This city has definetly not what it used to be. when my grand parents grew up their there was not one bad area in the entire city. It is a shame that this had to happen. However it is coming back slowly. Crime has gone way down especially the amount of homocides. Many people in the city are no longer afraid to leave their own homes and in many sections the sound of gunshots is no longer an everyday occerence. I think that it should be a sin to put down the city of brotherly love especially since there are people out there working their asses off to rebuilt it and make it a desireable place to live agian. I think the main reason that the city is looked down upon so much is because of its rich suburbs. It is obvious that any persons in their right mind would rather live in Bucks county or Montgomery county because they are rich and beautiful. That still does not give you the right to put down Philadelphia.This city will definetly! bounce back well into the 21st century.

10. Philadelphia

Philadelphia is the most diverse and authentic city in America. Everyone in every neighborhood takes pride in where they come from (including generations before them) and makes it known to outsiders that they will never be one of us.

Anyone that does not like Philadelphia or its residents is simply jealous. Jealous of our uniqueness. Jealous of our passion for sports, no matter what the score is they still represent our blue-collar heritage. Jealous of our extremeness. Jealous of our overwhelming personalities. Jealous of the way we pour our hearts into everything we do. Jealous of our food. And most importantly, jealous of our pride.

We don’t care what others think. We don’t try to be like any other city. We simply are who we are. The Vet was not an arena that held sporting events, it was our family. It holds memories for every resident. The Philadelphia flair is something that is imbedded is us since birth. We can speak to other Philadelphians in our slang and feel an unwritten camaraderie that cannot be shared by others. Our life is our city and it is something that no one understands unless you are truly from here.

For those that are not fans: Please continue to tell us how much you don’t like us or our city because it only gives us more fuel to tell you why we are and always will be better than you.
Philadelphia - The City of Brotherly Love.

Philadelphia - The Birthplace of America.

sadly, it's all true; the good, the bad, and the ugly!
Poise and Rationality
Fabulous Killjoy
Poise and Rationality
October 30th, 2005 at 10:04pm
Fuse:

-The best new network on Cable TV, better than the so called Mtv. Formerly MMUSA(Much Music USA)

-The best music channel on. Not stupid and irritating like MTV or VH-1. They actually show videos and stuff people want to see. Not whiney teenagers and reality shows that nobody likes. MTV sucks!

Has cool shows that show videos, like Uranium.

^I prefer 'Steven's Untitled Rock Show' But hey, one to ones oen.
XxPoisoned_CookiexX
Demolition Lover
XxPoisoned_CookiexX
October 30th, 2005 at 10:08pm
Poise and Rationality:
Fuse:

-The best new network on Cable TV, better than the so called Mtv. Formerly MMUSA(Much Music USA)

-The best music channel on. Not stupid and irritating like MTV or VH-1. They actually show videos and stuff people want to see. Not whiney teenagers and reality shows that nobody likes. MTV sucks!

so true.. They also play bands that are still under the radar and actually have talent like Armor For Sleep.
Poise and Rationality
Fabulous Killjoy
Poise and Rationality
October 30th, 2005 at 10:10pm
XxPoisoned_CookiexX:
Poise and Rationality:
Fuse:

so true.. They also play bands that are still under the radar and actually have talent like Armor For Sleep.

Exactly. But then they still play the old stuff. Am I going to the Grand Theft Autumn music video on MTV? No. Fuse? Yes. Wink
XxPoisoned_CookiexX
Demolition Lover
XxPoisoned_CookiexX
October 30th, 2005 at 10:11pm
Poise and Rationality:
XxPoisoned_CookiexX:
Poise and Rationality:
Fuse:

Exactly. But then they still play the old stuff. Am I going to the Grand Theft Autumn music video on MTV? No. Fuse? Yes. Wink

I was going to use that as an example Shocked XD
moreMOREmore.
Salute You in Your Grave
moreMOREmore.
October 30th, 2005 at 10:13pm
SCHOOL

place were you spend first 18 years of life taking it up the ass

An educational place that people hate because:

1. their grades suck
2. some of the students there suck
3. they have the attention span of a broken AOL CD.
4. they think the job they want won't require much education.
5. they think they deserve unlimited free time
6. other people say it sucks.

A place where everyone secretly hates each other includin students, staff and teachers and is a nightmare. They force you to do useless work while they also expect you to put up with peer pressure,your home life and social life.

a building where teachers try and make you conform to their thoughts.

A place where young, innocent, defencless children are kept prisoner and forced to learn useless stuff like algebra that won't count for fuck when they're old enough to get employed....

to humiliate, to destroy

an inhumane experiment where the governments tries to throw as many people as possible together in the same building and fuck with them without getting sued for it
And you are....?
Bleeding on the Floor
And you are....?
October 30th, 2005 at 10:13pm
Dude, my dad is an idiot and won't let me get fuse. I've heard a whole bunch about it, but I can't get satellite or whatever and that's the only way we can get it I think. It sucks.
And you are....?
Bleeding on the Floor
And you are....?
October 30th, 2005 at 10:15pm
|CemeteryDrive|:
SCHOOL

place were you spend first 18 years of life taking it up the ass

An educational place that people hate because:

1. their grades suck
2. some of the students there suck
3. they have the attention span of a broken AOL CD.
4. they think the job they want won't require much education.
5. they think they deserve unlimited free time
6. other people say it sucks.

A place where everyone secretly hates each other includin students, staff and teachers and is a nightmare. They force you to do useless work while they also expect you to put up with peer pressure,your home life and social life.

a building where teachers try and make you conform to their thoughts.

A place where young, innocent, defencless children are kept prisoner and forced to learn useless stuff like algebra that won't count for fuck when they're old enough to get employed....

to humiliate, to destroy

an inhumane experiment where the governments tries to throw as many people as possible together in the same building and fuck with them without getting sued for it

Sooo true.. So true.
Poise and Rationality
Fabulous Killjoy
Poise and Rationality
October 30th, 2005 at 10:16pm
XxPoisoned_CookiexX:
Poise and Rationality:
XxPoisoned_CookiexX:
Poise and Rationality:
Fuse:

I was going to use that as an example Shocked XD

Haha, really? I just remember they played it the other day. It was pretty funny actually Laughing

That sucks you can't get Fuse. I just discovered it on my TV a couple of weeks ago, and I am in love Very Happy
satan's rainbow
Motor Baby
satan's rainbow
October 31st, 2005 at 02:04am
oh god i used to be so very obessive with this word
antidisestablishmentarianism

1. Antidisestablishmentarianism
Opposition to the disestablishment of a state religion (i.e., favoring the continued state support of a particular creed), esp.in regard to debates concerning the Church of England in the 19th century.
It is impossible for an American to be an antidisestablishmentarian

2.antidisestablishmentarianism
The word high-schoolers use to sound smart while tapping off the bong.
While decapitating John, I defenestrated him with my antidisestablishmentarianism.

3. antidisestablishmentarianism
A belief opposing a change in the social or political establishment.
Conservatives ususally hold the belief of antidisestablishmentarianism--they don't want to change the establishment

4. antidisestablishmentarianism
Oppostion to the position of the removal of goverment support of the church. Opposition to the doctrine of seperation of church and state.
Oppostion to the position of abolishment of state/official religion.
But more usually just cited as an example of a very long english word.
I used to believe in antidisestablishmentarianism until I saw the House of Lords sitting.

5. antidisestablishmentarianism
One moron said that it is a word used to describe people who are against the Church of England. They spelt it wrong as well-it's *establish* not *astablish*.
Actually, antidisestablishmentarianism is the belief held by those who are against people who are against the unity of the Church of England and the Monarchy.It is broken down like this:
*Anti*-Against, *Dis*-the removal of
*Establishment*-the Monarchy and Church
*Arian*-person or group,
*Ism*-a belief

6. antidisestablishmentarianism
opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, esp. the Anglican Church in 19th-century England
I believe in antidisestablishmentarianism.

7. Antidisestablishmentarianism
The act of being stongly opposed to the act terminating an established state of affairs. Also the biggest word in the english language (excluding science-related words).
Anarchists do not believe in Antidisestablishmentairianism.

8. antidisestablishmentarianism
The act of being against the separation of church and state.
An antidisestablishmentarianist believes the church (religion) should have a part in governing a nation.

9. antidisestablishmentarianism
A really long and complicated word used by kids to sound smart, when in all reality, very few people know what it means. Let's break it down:
anti - against, negative (anti-matter)
dis - un, anti, or not (displeased)
establishment - They way things are because the big guys say so ( "down with the establishment man!"Wink
arianism - suffix to turn a word into a person that does something, or has a certain set of beliefs. (vegetarianism is a healthy alternative diet)
So, an antidisestablishmentarian is someone against those who are against the establishment. In all, it a rather redundant, pointless word.
antidisestablishmentarianism is a really stupid word.

10. antidisestablishmentarianism
Any sort of endlessly complicated political, legal, or social maneuver that regular people don't understand.
Since "antidisestablishmentarianism" is a long and complicated word that few know the meaning of, people use it to describe similar concepts.
Dude, I watched the news last night, and there was some major antidisestablishmentarianism going on that I didn't understand.

11. antidisestablishmentarianism
Immortilised in Black Adder Series 3 Ep 1 (Regency Period, the Politics one). Its quite a long word, really, and is as difficult, if not more, to say as putting on your pants. Well, for the Prince Reagent, atleast.
Bladders: I'll be back before you can say antidisestablishmentarianism.
George: Oh, I don't know about that! Antidisstarians... 7 days later he is still struggling

12. antidisestablishmentarianism
Being against the idea of the state removing their approval, recognition and/or backing and support of an establishment such as a church.
The FAA and federal and local governments will kill more people if the current antidisestablishmentarianism continues.

13. Antidisestablishmentarianism
To be against the destruction of holy establishments or places of worship
"My god you're such an antidisestablishmentarianismist for protesting against the removal of that church".

14. antidisestablishmentarianism
opposing the disestablishment of the Church Of England
i'm all for antidisestablishentarianism

15. antidisestablishmentarianism
is the longest word i the dictionary the other guy got it wrong
thank you everyone, i no that i am ryt, i take all credit 4 it too

16. Antidisestablishmentarianism
1. Opposition to the withdrawal from state or church support, especially the Angelic church of england in the late 19th century
The antidisestablishmentarianist threw a brick through the church window.

17. antidisestablishmentarianism
The act of being against disestablishment of something.
The group's antidisestablishmentarianism feelings have hindered their plite to move into congress.

18. antidisestablishmentarianism
the longest known word in the english dictionary. the opposition of the belief that there should be no official church in a country.
When people are asked for the longest word they know, they often say antidisestablishmentarianism.

19. antidisestablishmentarianism
Also known as plain ol' establismentarianism due to the double-negative prefix "anti dis"
I do not know how to use antidisestablishmentarianism in a sentence.

20. antidisestablishmentarianism
Widely believed to be the longest word, even though it is not. The longest word is posted here many times so there is no sense posting it again.
Here's is the real definition:
the system of belief of any person who is opposed to those who want to destroy the standable thing which someone made stand
I'm on the radio!!
Salute You in Your Grave
I'm on the radio!!
October 31st, 2005 at 07:10am
this has probably been done but i couldn't be arsed to check

A Basket Full of Fuzzy Kittens
a place full of sexy gurls showing off their pussy.
"damn theirs A Basket Full of Fuzzy Kittens in there"
emurlee
Demolition Lover
emurlee
October 31st, 2005 at 02:32pm
this vampire will hurt u:
2.antidisestablishmentarianism
The word high-schoolers use to sound smart while tapping off the bong.
While decapitating John, I defenestrated him with my antidisestablishmentarianism.

LMAO. That is one of the best words in the English language. One of my all-time favourites. Laughing

To defenestrate someone is to throw them out of a (high) window. XD
Nikki.
Awake and Unafraid
Nikki.
October 31st, 2005 at 02:38pm
7. Snoop Dogg

Derived from the early hit tv shows, snoopy and peanuts. The main character in snoopy, was a small white dog. Odlly enoungh, snoop dogg, is black, how this occored is without question, but, if you refer to episode 37 of snoopy, you will notice him holding up a sign saying "yo my bitches, holla at me one mo gen. Yo best to be poppin a squat when my new hit series comes put in the future DOGIE FIZZLE TELEVIZZLE.which directly translates to, WATCH MY SHOW YOU DUMB NIGGAS FO I BUST A CAP IN YO ASS."

SNOOP: Hey my bitches and ho's
BITCHES AND HO'S: we love you snoop, even though you just deprived us of our womenly dignity.
????: I LOVE YOU SNOOP IM A MAN
Nikki.
Awake and Unafraid
Nikki.
October 31st, 2005 at 02:45pm
2. Dance Dance Revolution

A game that requires endurance, coordination, and good taste in music. Non-players dislike it, primarily because there's no cheap-ass way to cheat.

See also DDR.

"Stupid DDR game. It's so stupid. (inserts infinite life code). Now I can play House of the Dead forever! W00T!
Poise and Rationality
Fabulous Killjoy
Poise and Rationality
October 31st, 2005 at 04:06pm
50 Cent

-the latest throway hip poper who has been exploted by greed and power rather than talent and originality

-A terrible mainstream rapper. Uses the same lyrics in every song, especially a combo of berretta/ chetta and good/hood.
Furthers mainstream rap on its shitty path with his most recent song "Candy Shop", which is nothing short of atrocious.

-Another half wit rapper, but unlike the others this guy takes full advantage of everyone's love of ebonics by naming himself 50 Cent. Pronounced "fitteeay scent" this term is highly amusing to yell out loud for no reason in a ghetto drawl"God damn it, fitteeay scent!!!!!!!!"

"Hot shit nigga!!! Hot shit, fitteeay scent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-Its just two quartersey, lemme borrow 50 cent
you mean 50 cents dumbass
Nikki.
Awake and Unafraid
Nikki.
October 31st, 2005 at 04:49pm
3. mom

A manipulating, self-centered bitch. EXTREMELY hypocritical and illogical, my mom will do anything to win an argument. She belittles you, makes fun of you, puts you down, all in order to get her point across so she can be the "dominant" one. Sunny and sweet outside, and maniacal and cold at home, she's a backstabbing racist old-fashioned who exaggerates things waaay to much, again, so she can win an argument. I cannot tell her ANYTHING about my life without her critisizing me or making me feel worse. She uses her children to show off to other parents, something she can be proud of and brag over the phone. She's ignorant and superstitious and emotional and lame. I am only grateful for her giving birth to me, and feeding me.

Not all mothers are like this; just a few. I just wanted to post a definition where mom isn't the most wonderful woman in your life.

1) Her: Mexicans and Blacks are lazy.

2) Her: God, your friends are such sluts! They can use tampons already? How can they use tampons, unless their hymens are already broken, meaning they must of had sex! Whores!

3) Her: Look at your sister, sitting in her room, reading a book and studying! Look at what YOU'RE doing.
Me: I read almost everyday and get straight As!
Her: Well, you read too much!

4) Her: You have not accomplished anything this year! You are a loser and you will never make it in life! The only reason you aren't failing at school is because of ME.

5) Her: *nag nag*
Me: Hold on, I'm on the phone.
Her: *continues nagging*
Me: Be quiet Ma, I'm on the phone!
Her: Don't tell me to shut up! Such disrespect! I can do whatever I want to, nag nag...

ONE WEEK LATER....

Me: Mom, I need to go to the library to check out some-
Her: SHUT UP, I'M ON THE PHONE!

6) Her: You cannot dye your hair! Once you do, you will become a bad girl and start having sex with random strangers!
Me: How can hair color determine your behaviour?
Her: Look at all the people who have green hair!

7) Her: You mean the Earth revolves around THE SUN?!?!

I swear, all of these anecdotes are true. She has caused me severe psychological damage; bad self image, low self esteem, depression. I wish I had your mother instead.
Nikki.
Awake and Unafraid
Nikki.
November 1st, 2005 at 05:27pm
9. mohawk

A hairstyle invented by the Native Americans, also a hairstyle that ONLY LOOKS GOOD ON NATIVE AMERICANS.

Random guy: 0mg dude look at that punk with his awesome insert weird color here mohawk!
Me: 0mg look at that poser whitekid with an ugly-arse hairstyle who wishes he was as cool as Native Americans!