AuthorMessage
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
November 12th, 2007 at 06:36am

YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!
I AM FINISHED FOR THE YEAR!!!
Lmfao, I had the biggest Ja'mie like outburst after the exam XD
Looking back, it was hilarious, but at the time I was soooooo pissed off.

Good luck to everybody else who still has assessments & exams!
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
November 12th, 2007 at 06:47am
I'm so jealous of you! but i will only be jealous for 2 more days and i'm done! I went for a photoshoot with my model today & my friend who's also using her- it was so BRILLIANT!! the weather was excellent, the place was excellent, our model-friend was a total natural, our lunch of deeelicious (after starving the whole morning- the 3 of us) & then I ended up at hmv with my friend checking out punk/indie music & talking about mcr & the used & whatnot...omg someone shares my life of music!
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
November 12th, 2007 at 07:28am
Haha, I love it when you find people like that who love the same music as you.

And YAY for finishing!!!

Argh, just gotta get to Friday.... c'mon.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
November 12th, 2007 at 08:34am
I have to get to next Monday. Damn you all for finishing before me. =P

I still hate Chemistry. If I pass this tomorrow I could quite possibly die of shock. That's if I don't die from the pain in my shoulders/back/butt from sitting here studying for some 15 hours a day, 6 days straight first. >.< [/oversharing]
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
November 12th, 2007 at 12:15pm
Woahhhh. That's a lot of study. How can you not pass, with that much study!?
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
November 12th, 2007 at 12:29pm
Cause I'm stupid? Lol. I dunno. I'm just not remotely interested in Chemistry. It's so boring, so I don't get it. I mean, I get it, but then I forget it. I'm not interested enough to retain the information.

I used to study so much more in Year 12. No wonder I almost had a breakdown lol. I used to turn into a hermit and all.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
November 12th, 2007 at 02:16pm
Ahh, yeah, that's fair enough. Lol, yeah, I studied so much in year 12. Ah, those were the days. I still havne't started my linguistics assignment. Sigh.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
November 13th, 2007 at 05:06am
Yeah, that was a baaaaaad exam.

Best part was when I was walking out this guy yells "I thought it was Bio! I opened it up and I'm like, 'Fuck! Wrong exam!'" Haha. Ah, I love how funny people were today. It detracted from the terror of the Chemistry exam of DOOM.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
November 13th, 2007 at 08:23am
owwww...i'm gettng premature occupational health problems...i've been using the mouse on photoshop & illustrator the whole day & now my right hand is starting to hurt...& the assignment is still unfinished...& my boss gave me a 8 hour shift right after my hand-in tomorrow even tho i told her i can't work hmph! & now i can't go out & celebrate Sad((((
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
November 13th, 2007 at 11:58am
Hahhahaha, that would be so bad if you actually thought it was Bio =/

8-hour shift?! Ghey.

And my right hand is really hurting after writing so much yesterday... I seriously don't know how I did it all year last year, it's actually in pain.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
November 13th, 2007 at 01:03pm
You need a hand massage. Or something.

Seriously, education shouldn't be so physically painful. It's already bad enough mentally.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
November 13th, 2007 at 05:20pm
it's painful in one word

but i'm finished now!!! lol 3am...but i succeeded in doing 0 number of all nighters this semester! i can't believe it...it's like my wish coming true. I was destroyed by all nighters last semester & I vowed i'll never stay up all night again for assignments even if they're not finished. I got that & didn't hand in anything half finished either...what a sigh of relief Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

now here's the painful wait for the last 2 weeks until mcr...if they don't turn up in at least a 4 piece, it's a terrible let down for working so hard this semester, pretty much for one purpose- to get to mcr concert day...
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
November 14th, 2007 at 03:30am
Wow, well done!! Very Happy

Ah I can't wait for Friday. Except I don't want it to come, because I don't know any of this course. Sigh. But, there's a whole lot of us from my group doing the same subject, and me and this other guy are from like... the core group; anyway, we finish at 11:30, and my bf finishes at 11:30 too (with a different exam), and another girl from the group finishes at 11:30, so we're going to have 4/7 of the group at the showgrounds already! WOOP. Now we just need the other three and it will be a fun-filled day full of laughter and happiness. The end.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
November 14th, 2007 at 04:14am

Lmfao.
I'm pretty sure the best thing about uni is the parties at the end of it XDDDD

Yesterday a whole heap of us got together and had like, a pool party type thing, but nobody went swimming hahahaha. We just sat around the pool with our legs in, 'cause we're so cool XD
And drank a lot.
And got sunburnt.
So yeah, it was awesome hahaha.

I think our course was pretty much the first one to finish up as well, because we only had one exam, and it was on the first day of the examination period (YAY). Lol I have a few friends who go to the same uni as me, but do different courses, and they're whinging because they don't finish up until like the 26th XDD
I'm so glad I'm done for the year ^^,
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
November 14th, 2007 at 04:43am
Oh I can't wait for it to be over. I have so many celebrations planned. And a trail ride with everyone. Sooo fun. And gigs, many gigs. Hell, I just wanna be able to hang out on the weekends with my bf and not have to say I can't do things cause of shitty exams.

I want my social life back dammit!
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
November 14th, 2007 at 11:48am
you all have so many plans!
i'm still wondering what to do with myself! i almost fainted from fatigue at work today...if i closed my eyes I would've fallen asleep on my feet.

that's the perfect coincidences sez with you all finishing together. Amongst all my outside my uni course friends, I always finish earlier & i'm a lonely celebrator- like with HSC, I still can't believe I was the first one to finish all my exams out of the whole grade- my teachers were shocked when i told them i was finished lol...it was so weird Very Happy

lmao...social life? i'm not sure where I'd get it back from. lol...maybe i'm exaggerating a bit, but everytime when holidays start i feel like I have no friends ahahha.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
November 14th, 2007 at 01:10pm
^ I usually feel like that when waiting for all my friends to finish exams. I sent an email around a few weeks back trying to orgainse the trail ride, asking everyone when they finished, and they'd all either already finished or were finishing way before me. I'm like "... oh Neutral "

The only thing that gets annoying is having to be the one who instigates things all the time as far as my high school friends ar concerned. I'm like the unofficial leader (for want of a better word) of our group. I don't mind planning stuff, but sometimes I wish someone else would do something. If I didn't we'd never see each other again. Until maybe like 10 year reunion or something. XD
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
November 14th, 2007 at 02:07pm
^ hehe. I'm good at organising trips into the bush & anything involving nature...& reading maps?- that's the strange side of me lol...only if my friends want to go more often. Is a trail ride like a bush thing? Razz but yeah otherwise my friends do all the organising for birthday dinners & the extremely social stuff where everyone gets together & talk talk talk.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
November 14th, 2007 at 02:45pm
To a degree, yes. It's horse riding. I'm a horse nut. Been riding since I was 3 years old. Most of my friends have never ridden, though. Most have only ever been on a horse once, and that was the last time we went on a trail ride in Year 10. But that's the awesome part; you don't have to know how to ride to go on one.

I just counted, I just wrote 26 pages of Bio notes. And my handwriting is tiny. No wonder my hand feels like it's gonna drop off...
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
November 14th, 2007 at 02:54pm
i love horse riding! well i've only been 3 times, but woah it was like a beautiful dream. Once we got to take the horses back to a shed- that was such a bonus- that trail was heaps longer than what they normally give everyone. Then at yr 9 camp I learnt how to trot the horse except the horse was just as slow & old as the one before lol...i ended up with slow horses all 3 times.

actually i've totally forgotten how much i loved horseriding- good thing you reminded me- that could be something i can do in the holidays Very Happy

and 26pages... =.= how do you do it