Don't have an account? Create one!

What university do you go to?

AuthorMessage
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
November 21st, 2007 at 12:45am
i like the sound of that Field Biology subject! working with animals is soooo fun. I mean, going to an overnight geography field trip to a dairy farm was exciting and doing work experience at a boarding cattery was awesome...but one week with Aussie wildlife! woooow...kinda makes up for all the hard studying you do.

next year is menswear and womenswear collection for me. Menswear...damn i can't cheat and measure things on myself! and where am I supposed to find male models? i already have minimal guy friends let alone ones with hot bods.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
November 21st, 2007 at 01:08am
Yeah, it sure as hell will. Thing is, I wanna work with big cats, so it's not exactly going to be my career path. But working with Australian wildlife is my back-up plan, so yay that. Either way, I'll be conserving either ours or Africa's wildlife. Maybe both?

Sounds like you'll need to do a little 'field trip' of your own to find some hot male models. Wink Purely for education's sake alone, of course.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
November 21st, 2007 at 05:13am

Oooh working with big cats looks like fun!
They're so cute ^^, (that was a really odd way of putting it, but I can't think of any other way to describe it haha)
Speaking of cats... I think we might be getting another one tonight ;DDD

LOL, looking for male models would be fun XD
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
November 21st, 2007 at 05:20am
They are. They just make me melt. Especially cheetah cubs. They look like lil punk rockers what with their spiky manes. *sigh* Loves.

That's awesome about getting another cat, Asha! I'm heaps excited for you.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
November 21st, 2007 at 06:30am
lil punk rockers eh...they'll make *you* sing song if they ever get their teeth into you LOL.

so.not.fair. Everyone around me have cats. I was begging my parents 2 nights ago for a cat...that would curl up at my feet (awwww) and purrrrrrrrrr and meoooow. They're not persuaded at all. Especially that I've 'killed' all my guinea pigs. pfft. more like roasted in the heat outside (that was 2 adults. 4 babies were born unhealthy in winter)- how was I supposed to rescue them anyway- i was at school.

yeah hot bods...probably don't have to go far- all the construction workers around the centre where I work are pretty good for picking, except they might be too meaty for fashion. Or the skinny rock dudes at Soundwave. I'd probably melt from embarrassment before I get to ask them anything.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
November 21st, 2007 at 06:40am

Lulz. We already have 2 cats. They're so funny, one is a complete bogan, possibly the best cat ever lmfao.
And the other one is apparently really rare, because she's a female ginger cat, and apparently only about 1 in 400 ginger cats are female o.0

LMFAO.
No. Australia says no to construction workers XD
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
November 21st, 2007 at 06:52am
ahaha asha says 'no' with a blunt edge
i reckon they're only good in their construction clothes. I don't even want to see what they wear normally.

I wish I can keep all the guys from Still Remains here in sydney lulz...all of them has super hot bods...minus the drummer (sorry man)

lucky you for the cat. One day when it's RIP, you should put it in a museum...ummm what an inappropriate thing to say (blame it on Gerard's comic book- i've been reading it over & over again- it's in the style)
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
November 21st, 2007 at 09:17am
^^ Yeah, that is pretty uncommon. Same as how all tortoise shell cats are female, save for the odd male here and there.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
November 21st, 2007 at 10:04am

;DDD
We got the new cat!
I'll post pics in the WAYT
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
November 22nd, 2007 at 06:42am
Hehe, yay for new cat.
Far out, I can't believe you guys have to pick your subjects already. We don't have to do ours til next year Neutral like, enrollment doesn't even START til then. Course details aren't up til Dec 3! Craziness.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
November 22nd, 2007 at 06:46am

Wow, really?
We had to have our choices finalised by the 16th of November >.<

I hate when lecturers say they will send back assignments on a certain date, and then don't.
Like, we were told our PR stuff would be sent back last Monday, which means I should have gotten it on Tuesday or Wednesday. And I still haven't got it lol. I just want to know what marks I got!
I wish they'd just email us or something >.<
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
November 22nd, 2007 at 07:50am
^^ That's the SMART way of doing it. We had to have ours done by the 24th of November. Though, we can change our subjects up until the 2nd week of semester. If we change after that we'll get a WD on our records.

Personally, I would like to know if I passed this sem's subjects before I try to pick next sem's.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
November 24th, 2007 at 09:04am
Yeah, I'm fairly glad I have a while longer to think about it Razz because ARGH I really do not know what to do!!
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
December 17th, 2007 at 05:25pm

NO REPEATING SUBJECTS FOR ME ;DDDDDDDDD

Just got my results; Pass, Credit, Credit, & Distinction (YAY!)

But, I was 1 off a High Distinction lol
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
December 18th, 2007 at 07:15am
YAY! that sucks about the 1 off an HD though.

I got a Pass, Credit, Distinction & Distinction. WOOP! I amaze myself.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
December 18th, 2007 at 08:10pm

They could have humoured me and given me an extra mark lol

Congrats on your marks!
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 18th, 2007 at 10:00pm
I got a P and 3 H3's lol. Melb Uni seems to think it's above such things as credits and distinctions. Our marking system is retarded.

But hey, I beat the class average in 3 of my subjects, so whoop.

Somehow, now those 4 weeks straight of min 15 hours a day study doesn't seem worth it.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
January 7th, 2008 at 05:56am
ARRRGGGHHHH. Enrollment started today for uni, and I'm so confused about which subjects I have to do.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
January 7th, 2008 at 06:23am

Aww, that sucks =[
Can you change them later if you choose the wrong ones?
I hate how uni's seem to make everything so complicated lol

I changed some of the units I enrolled in lol
I got better marks in PR, so I changed my electives to PR subjects.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 7th, 2008 at 06:37am
Subject selection is such a pain in the arse. One of mine I can't select yet cause they haven't allocated a semester for it yet. Gah.

It's easier when your subjects are chosen for you. Though, I guess then you'd lament the lack of choice.