Don't have an account? Create one!

What university do you go to?

AuthorMessage
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
May 27th, 2007 at 08:09am
i guess this might as well turn into a uni assignment rant thread...
I just finished FORTY rough designs of garments. FORTY FRIGGIN HELL! and now i have to draw 40 proper drawings of them oh. my. god.

*dies*
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
May 27th, 2007 at 09:01pm

Omg ewwwwwwwwwwww.
I was annoyed enough last year when I had to do one!

I’m so glad I was too dumb for that course XD

I’m going to join in the ranting too lol.
SO ANNOYED.
I didn’t sleep at all last night, but I still went to uni today because it was the last day,
Anyway, I got there for my 9am lecture, to be told that there would be no tutorials for that subject today, and that because it was the last week the lecture would be shortened as well.
WTF.
I travelled 45 minutes there for a half an hour lecture!!!
Gah I so would have rathered just stay at home.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
May 27th, 2007 at 09:57pm
only if you went to uni in the city- then you could've gone shopping or wherever. ahaha. that sucks.

lol dumb...if you say so- but I wish I was SO DUMB and lazy in high school that I could'nt make it into uni...then I could go to tafe...and maybe turn into an artist and one day live my dream job (only if the pay is good)...ok- i'm going to sound like I want to be Gerard, but believe me- I could only wish I could be a comic book artist or illustrator for children's books or work for disney pixar.

...yeah speaking of that...anyone got dream jobs too?
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
May 27th, 2007 at 10:02pm

I wanted to be a music journalist or a photojournalist, but pretty much everybody wants to do that these days XD

Meh. I don’t even know what to major in yet!
domeofstars
Thinking Happy Thoughts
domeofstars
May 28th, 2007 at 03:28am
At uni today I was walking past the juice/ice cream shop and IDLY was playing on the radio ^_^ Highlight of my day.

And yessssssss I've handed in my two assignments!!
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
May 28th, 2007 at 04:43am
I'll raise your travelling 45 mins for a half hour lecture and see you a travelling an hour and a half both ways for a half hour tutorial. sigh, at least next week is "study break" pfft, like im spending a week studying for multi choice.
Dream job - actor. Yeh, I know, I know everyone seems to want to act, but I don't care where I act, I'm happy with the thought of never earning more than I earn now and doing smalltime theatre if thats all I can get.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
May 28th, 2007 at 05:59am

I wanted to be a music journalist or a photojournalist, but pretty much everybody wants to do that these days XD

it's true, that's what i want to do too =P
or just a journalist.
i don't know at all.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
May 29th, 2007 at 04:25am
so, going back to what we were talking about a few pages ago about threats at uni, my boyfriend said that last night the library was evacuated, and he found out that it was becuase of a bomb threat =|
domeofstars
Thinking Happy Thoughts
domeofstars
May 30th, 2007 at 02:13am
I saw a guy at uni today who was fully channelling Revenge Era Mikey Way. He had the hair, the glasses and the Joy Division t-shirt going ^_^ Hawt.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
May 30th, 2007 at 03:44am
would be funny if he was a die hard fan of Mikey.

finally handed in that nightmare design project. Didn't sleep a single minute the whole night. Zombie. Next nightmare design project.

*dies again*
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
May 30th, 2007 at 09:17am
Uni is making me soo poor. In addition to all the money I spend on train fares there, and film and developing for photography, theres all the money I drink away in the bar, the fact that the store on campus is the only place I know that sells banana whip flavour Milky Ways, and that after a long day of lame classes and working on stupid fucking media assignments that suck major ass, I end up doing stuff like getting off my tram home in the middle of Bridge road and spending most of my pay.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
May 30th, 2007 at 08:47pm

I’m sooooooo annoyed.
They just put up the final timetables for next semester, & I have to go 3 days a week >.<
I HAD IT ALL PLANNED SO I ONLY HAD TO GO FOR 2 DAYS & COULD WORK THE REST.

p[kedihvgojvdkmslv;hn;jdfc.

The one subject that screws it up is probably the one I’ll hate the most as well >.<
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
May 31st, 2007 at 04:09am
ellie:
ahah at least you use your money to comfort yourself from the hell that is uni.
I'm just stingy with money on myself I think ahahah...I seriously reckon it's a problem...i mean I go to uni in the city, with Utopia (rock, punk, metal cd shop) just up the road and I can help not spending money. Seriously I think the life of a uni student will be more interesting with a bit more impulse buying...

asha:
you're complaining about 2 days of uni?! 3 is still pretty ok if you're doing part time uni!

I think I'm going to take half a year off...I'm just like drowning in everything. I mean- I'm 2 or 3 weeks behind with 2 huge design/practical projects & to make it worse, my tutor told me today my design won't work. That, plus having no life at all stuck in either uni or home or working just made me sit there and cry for the first time in more than half a year. seriously felt like running from class...but then I plugged in earphones to bullet for my valentine & shut out everything & thought the music sounded more awesome than ever that I almost went to Utopia to buy their ticket. Almost. haha.
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
May 31st, 2007 at 09:24am
spend money on yourself Razz go wild.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
June 1st, 2007 at 05:16am

Uhhh… I’m doing full-time XD
I know, I sound like such a bludger, but hey if I can arrange for all my lectures & tutorials to be on 3 days, I’m fine with that XD

I’m seriously considering taking next year off.
At the moment it’s looking like I’m going to fail one of my subjects -because me being a complete dumbarse forgot to check the due date, & it was actually the first of June, not the 5th
So yeah, I did the whole assignment in like 3 hours.
>.<
I swear if I have to take that unit again I’m not going back. Not next year anyway.
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
June 1st, 2007 at 06:38am
I think I'm going to fail my communications. It was the failing the first 2 assignments out of 3 bit thats given me that idea.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
June 1st, 2007 at 09:51am
our lecture was cancelled today except i'm not gonna complain cuz instead me & my friend & her friend had a lil unexpected 'outing' ahah more like shopping trip- to Utopia yay! yeh ellie I went 'wild' & finally bought mcr's bullets without planning to- i was in fact going to get Rise Against but my friend told me to get MCR (so supportive!) her friend looked like the unlikely customer who bought Slipknot (i mean you can never judge a person by looks- she was wearing a light pink fluffy top etc)...& my friend bought...ahah a 95c pocahontas video (yeh from utopia er)- the girl at the cashier raised an eyebrow...& we all cracked up. And everyone was happy from shopping at the end of the day & we all went back to uni refreshed. hehe!

ouch cross fingers hope neither of you fail anything.
i'd prefer taking a year off more than half a year...but i don't know what to do with myself & if i have no plan parents aren't gonna let me.
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
June 2nd, 2007 at 04:02am
hehe, pocahontas was only 95c? underpriced. that movie is my 3rd favourite Disney movie.
I'd love to take at least a semester off, I'd just get a second job and work full time, but my Mum doesn't want me too, because she thinks I'll end up a drop out like my bro.
Still, next semester looks better. My Communications unit looks less shit, and I'm dropping photography in favour of either Philosophy or History.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
June 2nd, 2007 at 09:05pm
agh. i need a GPA of credits, because i want to go to germany on exchange next year, i'm pretty sure i can get a credit in ...one of my subjects. two maybe. gah.
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
June 3rd, 2007 at 02:04am
So I'm supposed to be sitting here finishing my communications assignment, but I really don't think I'll bother, because I can only pass the unit if I get full marks on this essay, and I failed the first two, so good luck to that.