Don't have an account? Create one!

Cool Stores In AUS

AuthorMessage
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
December 25th, 2007 at 03:05am
ahahah shoes are such an obsessive thing. if my job paid a bit more i'd be a boot whore. Your dad buys you shoes?! that's so unheard of...
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
December 25th, 2007 at 03:15am

Only for birthdays/Christmas hahaha.
It's pretty awesome though, he works all over the place, so I can send him to pick things up for me XD
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
December 25th, 2007 at 07:02am
asha molly.:

Yep! Thankyou so much, I couldn't remember what site it was, only that there was about a million things on there that I wanted XD

I got these ones:
I LOVE THEM ^^,

I'm trying to decide which pair to buy next, these or these

OMG. I have those shoes in red! They are so trashed out though.
The sole is actually falling apart, and I got them last summer.

And those second pair of shoes - I'm pretty sure I bought those and returned them!
Not because I didn't love them (because I did), but they were for my formal, and I decided to go with gold shoes, rather than chunky black ones.
Draven shoes are awesome.

I have a hugeeee shoe obsession, also fuelled by the fact that I work in the shoes department at Target. I always go hunting shoes, or stealing shoes from Ella and her mum, and my aunty. XD
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
December 25th, 2007 at 10:45am
OMG! i bought a Mr G the Musical t-shirt from Myer. they have heaps of Summer Heights High tops there.

im making my dad take me shopping tomorrow, i'm not sure if im going to Knox City or Chadstone though.
i'm so excited about all the sales Very Happy

[wow the posts here dissapeared as well as the WAYT ones...]
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
December 26th, 2007 at 02:43am
I got my Mother War shirt!!!
loooook
boxing day shopping at Myer were hectic. I dunno what's with asians and cheap bargains. I felt like I was in HongKong. ahaha. Worse- we never made it to the clothes level because there were so many people it was impossible to walk. So I gave up on Myer's Dangerfield. Then tried TGV Dangerfield except they didn't have it...then! tried Market City Dangerfield & tada!!!

what a rippin 38bux for a shirt. oh well.
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
December 26th, 2007 at 05:43am
Oh yeah, I saw that for guys in Dangerfield!
Adelaide doesn't have Boxing Day shopping, and I like it better that way.
They don't both considering the people that would have to work would like some time off. Rolling Eyes

... $38 for a t-shirt is rather good. I've spent $150 on three t-shirts. They're my favourite brand and all, so I don't actually care. XD
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
December 26th, 2007 at 05:46am
yeah, Famous Stars and Straps shirts are like $50 each Neutral it was at this place in newtown..all their shirts were so expensive Cheese
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
December 26th, 2007 at 05:50am

I convinced one of my friends that he wanted to go shopping with me today,
so we went to Penrith Westfields, only to find that the WHOLE place was closed lmfao.

That was such a waste of petrol lol.
But seriously, wouldn't you think Westfields would be open?

Mehhhh. Going back tomorrow hahaha.
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
December 26th, 2007 at 06:08am
My favourite t-shirt
Junkfood Clothing is my all-time favourite brand. They're imported from the US, and cost $50 each t-shirt.
It's really good, because they never re-release a design again. So they're one off.
... And as far as I know, they're only stocked at Midwest Trader.
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
December 26th, 2007 at 06:16am
They have two band shirts i want so fucking bad its not funny Cheese
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
December 26th, 2007 at 06:27am
Do you mean Midwest??
Which band shirts??
They have such an awesome range of band merch. You can get mugs of your favourite bands, belts, bags, t-shirts, hoodies, badges, all that stuff.
I should be their PR manager. I'm always promoting this shop, especially on INO.

OH! And it doesn't hurt that they're always at gigs giving out freebies.
At MCR - as Renee and Sez would know - I proudly got a new Midwest Trader bag for free, as well as a bottle of water and some pepsi. XD
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
December 26th, 2007 at 06:33am
yeaahhh i want the white Blink 182 one with the smiley on it..ive wanted that shirt for YEARS Cheese

also the The used shirt with the purple blotches on it >_> you guys should go shopping with me when im down there xD
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
December 26th, 2007 at 06:40am
Our Avenged Jules:
I should be their PR manager. I'm always promoting this shop, especially on INO.

Lol. That would be the best job.
I'm such a PR nerd, it's borderline weird.

Anybody know of any good shops on the Gold Coast?
Haha, probably won't be too hard to find any, but are there any good, relatively indie type shops that I should check out?
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
December 26th, 2007 at 06:45am
Bert McCracken:
yeaahhh i want the white Blink 182 one with the smiley on it..ive wanted that shirt for YEARS Cheese

also the The used shirt with the purple blotches on it >_> you guys should go shopping with me when im down there xD

Oooooooooh, come down and I'll take you shopping!
I can take you to the coolest cafes and vintage shops, you'll never want to leave this city. XD
Hell, it's the only reason I'm not leaving. =P
Otherwise I would've arranged to be in Melbourne for good once I've finished school.
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
December 26th, 2007 at 06:52am
lmfao

YAYYYY

i have 5 days down there and im gonna be working flat out at a job once th eblue hair dye is out so i'll have quite a bit of money by then Tehe

i'll buy something for you too! Wow
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
December 26th, 2007 at 06:57am
gees i've never heard about good shopping in Adelaide before...especially they said on the news that Adelaides the only city not opening shops on Boxing Day. Nah i'm not bagging your city out...
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
December 26th, 2007 at 06:58am
Ooooooooooh, when are you coming?!
This is such bad spamming. XD
My bad.

I'm looking for a new job, and I really want to find one in the city... Any suggestions?
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
December 26th, 2007 at 07:00am
im coming down in February on the 21st or something like that, im there for 5 days Tehe

im just gonna work at IGA i said to myself if they pay more than $7 an hour i'd get a job there and its like $9 so once the blue is out of my hair im gonna go work there xD
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
December 26th, 2007 at 08:07am
>_> wait a second i just read it said Adelaide,
i meant im going to Sydney lmfao
domeofstars
Thinking Happy Thoughts
domeofstars
December 26th, 2007 at 08:12am
I went into Kill The Music in Brisbane (best shop ever for punk/emo/hardcore music stuffs) and I got Incorporated by The Legions of Doom (which was pretty much impossible to buy anywhere else and for $5 I got THE OFFICIAL 2007 MCR TOUR POSTER!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/andsheswirls/personal/100_2461.jpg

That is seriously such an awesome store.

---

I'm going to Sydney in a week, and I'm wondering what shops you would recommend for merch/cool clothes & accessories etc. Smile