Don't have an account? Create one!

Cool Stores In AUS

AuthorMessage
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
March 29th, 2007 at 09:34am
my friends and i call supre 'sluts-r-us'... but some of their stuff isnt that bad.
i still dont like to admit i shop there sometimes though.
and some of the clothes are so ugly.
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
April 2nd, 2007 at 03:13am
theres like one part of supre thats like punk and i walk in and im like WTF

supre has NICE things???

i was shocked.
literally SHOCKED.
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
April 2nd, 2007 at 10:49pm
I don't trust the cool things in Supre, they trick you into buying them and then turn slut in the wash and infect all your other clothes. Or maybe I just have an overactive imagination.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
April 3rd, 2007 at 05:14am
no... no i'd agree with that.
this one dress i bought, it FELT longer than it actually is.
i bought it in feb
and still havent worn it =P
i'll prob just wear it with stockings or something.
tomorrow maybe :O
GhouliaYelps
Jazz Hands
GhouliaYelps
April 8th, 2007 at 09:51am
for all the sydney siders ( soz to other) if you want band merch go to paddys markets... there is one stall in the middle somewhere that is all band tshirts. offical good quality merch. whenever im there thats the only place i go. and the other little place that is full of nightmare stuff......
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
April 9th, 2007 at 09:58pm
I don't like the clothes from Supre, they have slogans on their t-shirts like, "I had a nightmare that I was a brunette" I don't like it but I just forgot that my mom sometimes buy clothes from there that some I don't want to wear...
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
April 10th, 2007 at 06:30am
For Perth people.

Empire Toys has a new shop. It's called "Empire Toys Gothic". Its Emily the strange, Christmas and a bunch of other stuff. They are doing "Free Comic Book Day" so you'll probably be able to get the Ubrella Academy.

I went to Quality comics today. I got 'City Of Others' the first issue, god that freaked me out, Zombies coming out of pregnant women...

ANYWAY.

Then theres the average Empire Toys, and of course 78 Recrods and Off Ya Tree and Joynt Venture.
Yeas.
hiphip hooray for me
Fabulous Killjoy
hiphip hooray for me
April 10th, 2007 at 06:48am
Hi does anyone know where i can buy MCR stuff, like bags and stuff in Qeeunsland?
Murder Magician.
Jazz Hands
Murder Magician.
April 10th, 2007 at 07:25am
Kaede:
I don't like the clothes from Supre, they have slogans on their t-shirts like, "I had a nightmare that I was a brunette" I don't like it but I just forgot that my mom sometimes buy clothes from there that some I don't want to wear...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Dance

i had a nightmare i was a brunette hahahahah thats good. id so wear that. (i have blue hair)

i love it when it doesnt make sense.

but yeah, supre sucks. all shitty stores are doing it now, trying to become punk. its the new hot. it really destroys the purpouse of punk though, i could go into a whole convoluded essay structured whine about the history of punk but im not gonna do that right now...
but yeah, i want them to listen to the clash, sex pistols, ramones, the saints, ETC....(i can go on forever)
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
April 10th, 2007 at 09:03am
Yeh, They THINK they are being punk by putting those clothes in Supre and stuff.

But Punk is A fashion style.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
April 10th, 2007 at 07:34pm
oh talk about commercial punk!!! *flaming inside right now*
There's actually some people who think like me- finally!
I mean, if you're not remotely punk or remotely know what punk is about, or worse- don't know what the Sex Pistols/Vivienne Westwood even were...then my advice is: ditch that tartan miniskirt. Not that I am a punk, or wear tartan miniskirts...but that ignorance is a disgrace to history.

And you know what's really demented? t-shirts with 'PUNK' printed across it.

Even though am studying fashion design...and 'should' be obsessed with trends...that punk trend pisses me off.

oh yeah- though, the only good thing that's come out of that trend are those black fingerless gloves. I snatched up a pair from Sportsgirl the first week they came out.

I know...that band merch store at paddys...got my MCR badges from there. Hey- has anyone seen Black Parade badges anywhere? like anything with that marching skeleton on it? doesn't seem to have come out yet? Or any MCR patches?
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
April 11th, 2007 at 12:45am
airwave parade:
oh talk about commercial punk!!! *flaming inside right now*
There's actually some people who think like me- finally!
I mean, if you're not remotely punk or remotely know what punk is about, or worse- don't know what the Sex Pistols/Vivienne Westwood even were...then my advice is: ditch that tartan miniskirt. Not that I am a punk, or wear tartan miniskirts...but that ignorance is a disgrace to history.

And you know what's really demented? t-shirts with 'PUNK' printed across it.

Even though am studying fashion design...and 'should' be obsessed with trends...that punk trend pisses me off.

oh yeah- though, the only good thing that's come out of that trend are those black fingerless gloves. I snatched up a pair from Sportsgirl the first week they came out.

I know...that band merch store at paddys...got my MCR badges from there. Hey- has anyone seen Black Parade badges anywhere? like anything with that marching skeleton on it? doesn't seem to have come out yet? Or any MCR patches?

Australia is deprived when it comes to merch.
And tours.
In W.A I have seen mcr patches, just in random stores, and also their old revenge badges. But you don't live in W.A do you?
jordyn'
Joining The Black Parade
jordyn'
April 11th, 2007 at 04:27am
Any good shops in Central Victoria

I hate it when there all in capital citys Disgust
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
April 11th, 2007 at 04:46am
urgh. i hate the punk trend too. i'm not punk, but people wearing it to be 'cool', and as you say, have no idea about the ramones, sex pistols, and of course vivienne westwood are just STUPID.
gah.
it is at least easier to get clothes that i like to wear now though...
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
April 11th, 2007 at 09:30am
toothy:

Australia is deprived when it comes to merch.
And tours.
In W.A I have seen mcr patches, just in random stores, and also their old revenge badges. But you don't live in W.A do you?

yeah i realise...one day i saw someone wearing a Black Parade hoodie. I almost wanted to go up to her and ask where she got it from (probably the net i figured). Yes we're deprived...

...I still haven't the nerves to walk into Moonpies & Misfits (sydney)...anyone know that one? It's in Castle Hill which I reckon is the suburb most notorious for 'emos' & groupies...i dunno maybe because i've never seen anyone walk in before- it's black, dark and freaky. But they might sell MCR patches!
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
April 13th, 2007 at 08:15pm
ANOTHER COOL STORE!
For Sydneysiders- Newtown band merch store: AFTERTASTE. They're GOOD. They sell Black Parade Hoodies. (my lucky find when i was wandering around newtown)
Murder Magician.
Jazz Hands
Murder Magician.
April 13th, 2007 at 11:13pm
black parade hoodies are so overpriced here. like, i went and saw one for $100. no joke. however, i got a muse hoodie for $45 by barganing like hell Very Happy even if it isn't officialVery Happy
Murder Magician.
Jazz Hands
Murder Magician.
April 13th, 2007 at 11:13pm
but that was ages ago.
Murder Magician.
Jazz Hands
Murder Magician.
April 13th, 2007 at 11:17pm
toothy:
Yeh, They THINK they are being punk by putting those clothes in Supre and stuff.

But Punk is A fashion style.

punk isn't really based on the fashion. it was based on the morals, like anarchy and everything, death to authority. the clothing was a form of rebellion, and the music was the only form of expression for their anger. but punk bands now are shit. they have nothing to complain about. what, 'oh no, a fan wants an autograph? i can't take the publicity?' fuck off.

sorry guys Wink
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
April 15th, 2007 at 02:16am
YES black parade hoodies are so expensive: I've set my eyes on a $90 one & I'm saving up 4-6 weeks for that...i just love it for the "the black parade" print up the sleeve. How do you tell if it's an authentic one or not?

yeah the punk look came after the punk mentality. You're right that punk bands don't have much to complain about now, because a lot traditional mindsets have already been broken down by their predecessors. (this shouldn't be on this thread...)