Don't have an account? Create one!

Cool Stores In AUS

AuthorMessage
Wednesday Addams
Salute You in Your Grave
Wednesday Addams
May 16th, 2007 at 08:50am
Does anybody know of any good stores in NSW that sell good skinny jeans? I've seen them in a couple stores, though they're always too loose around the calf, even when I tried on a size 9. Sad Help?
MandyMutilated
Thinking Happy Thoughts
MandyMutilated
May 17th, 2007 at 08:06am
in brissy city theres umm underworld realm it sells goth stuff like dresses [even vynil leather dresses] corsets, vampiric blazers, fishnets, jewelery, cutlery [satanic goth style] and other things along those lines, wicca books, the shoes like billie joes in holiday and boulevard of broken dreams, tim burton stuff like bags etc, heavy metal band shirts tho.. i havent seen an mcr one in that lot anyway... umm they sell goth boots too, like those really futuristic type ones yeah theyre cool. underworld realm is right next door to skinnys music, its upstairs tho.

for people who live in brisbane wynnum - there is aztix and they sell piercing jewelery, gloves, bags, tshirt from the lucky 13 range too, dresses and vampiric blazers, band shirts yes i saw an mcr one but it got bought when i had saved up the money [not by me] they also do hoodies aswell. yeah thats it if you live in wynnum. sorry but wynnum is basically a hole. aztic is located on florence street and you cant miss it, it has the anarchy symbol for the A of the name

hope that helps anyone looking for gothic stuff or aything along those lines in brissy.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
May 17th, 2007 at 11:11am
Wednesday Addams:
Does anybody know of any good stores in NSW that sell good skinny jeans? I've seen them in a couple stores, though they're always too loose around the calf, even when I tried on a size 9. Sad Help?

you must be damn skinny! I reckon Cotton On's skinnies are skinny below the average size...as least that's the impression when I tried them on. And here's my question: does anyone know stores in Sydney that sells relatively inexpensive black skinnies? (like not General Pants!) I wear mine too much it never gets a chance to be washed!
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
May 18th, 2007 at 01:46am
the best pair of black skinnies i ever bought were target ones. target rocks
Lovers Anonymous
Salute You in Your Grave
Lovers Anonymous
May 18th, 2007 at 02:19am
i dunno if these have already been mentioned, but planet 13, stars n stripes and missing link in melbourne fuckin rawk. too bad there's none in qld. i want to live in melbourne purely for those shops lol
Lovers Anonymous
Salute You in Your Grave
Lovers Anonymous
May 18th, 2007 at 02:21am
there's a place in ipswitch (qld) called hot ice or some crap and it sells alot of merch and shit. i get band t shirts from there sometimes. fortitude valley in brisbane is basically brunswick st in melbourne. it has alot of alternative shops and stuff there. off ya tree is a great place to buy bongs. lmao im serious.
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
May 18th, 2007 at 09:47am
Wednesday Addams:

finally, someone who has the same issue as me. I have all my other friends going "skinnies are always too small" But I can't get a pair that fit around the calf either.
So if anyone knows where I can get some super fitted ones in Melbourne?

Also, technically not a cool store in aus, but they ship here www.modcloth.com (can't make a link work for some reason) I just got a load of awesome stuff and they send freebies with most orders too.
domeofstars
Thinking Happy Thoughts
domeofstars
May 19th, 2007 at 02:49am
^^ ooh that looks like an awesome site!
My Sharona.
Bleeding on the Floor
My Sharona.
May 19th, 2007 at 07:10pm
uh for the planet 13 website, does anyone know...is planet 13 the one that sells the band merch and the other one the one that sells clothes and such?
basically, which one would i have to go to to get gloves. =) thanks
My Sharona.
Bleeding on the Floor
My Sharona.
May 19th, 2007 at 09:18pm
gah i dunno if this belongs in this thread, but i was on the mcr store and i wanted to buy a jacket. but i dont know how the sizes work. are they adult or youth sizes, male or female, and how theyd compare to australian sizes. help?
kayles
Bleeding on the Floor
kayles
May 20th, 2007 at 04:32am
im pretty sure theyre adult because i bought an mcr hoodie from a concert and it was a medium which fits my uncle whos pretty built and fits me like a dress
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
May 20th, 2007 at 04:45am
x3.mcr.to.the.end:
uh for the planet 13 website, does anyone know...is planet 13 the one that sells the band merch and the other one the one that sells clothes and such?
basically, which one would i have to go to to get gloves. =) thanks

you can go to either to get the gloves, they both sell band merch and clothes, it's just stars'n'stripes also has the more out there gothy stuff.
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
May 20th, 2007 at 05:14am
black ashes:
fortitude valley in brisbane is basically brunswick st in melbourne.

theres a brunswick st in brisbane too!
lols
Mr. Green
Wednesday Addams
Salute You in Your Grave
Wednesday Addams
May 21st, 2007 at 04:13am
airwave parade:
Wednesday Addams:

you must be damn skinny! I reckon Cotton On's skinnies are skinny below the average size...as least that's the impression when I tried them on.

Okay, so I went to Cotton On. Their jeans looked even bigger than the ones at Jay Jays. I didn't try any on, because I didn't see the point, they were obviously too big around the calf.

Same question again.
Anyone?
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
May 22nd, 2007 at 05:14am
Wednesday Addams:
Okay, so I went to Cotton On. Their jeans looked even bigger than the ones at Jay Jays. I didn't try any on, because I didn't see the point, they were obviously too big around the calf.

Same question again.
Anyone? [/size][/font]

then you must be within the Supre size range! dammit don't ever go to supre even if the sizes fit you...slut-warehouse.... Laughing
kayles
Bleeding on the Floor
kayles
May 23rd, 2007 at 04:00am
i know Tsubi jeans are like ten sizes too small.
theyre expensive though. $230 i think.
i have a pair (my aunty works for tsubi and gets them for around $50) and im around a 12 and i bought a 14 cuz i knew their sizing is shit, and they STILL dont fit me. i think i need a 16, which is ridiculous cuz im really a 12 not a 16 so yes if you want small jeans go to tsubi -- if your willing to pay heaps of money for australian made jeans
Wednesday Addams
Salute You in Your Grave
Wednesday Addams
May 23rd, 2007 at 04:53am
Haha my brother buys clothes from Tsubi, and yeah, they're really expensive. Neutral I don't think my mum wants to have to pay $250 just for a pair of jeans. Laughing
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
May 23rd, 2007 at 09:13am
tried just jeans or jeanswest, can't remember which it was, but I tried on a pair in there that fitted well, but they only had my size in white Sad
domeofstars
Thinking Happy Thoughts
domeofstars
June 3rd, 2007 at 01:44am
What are some cool clothes stores to visit in Fortitude Valley that aren't super exxy like Blonde Venus etc? I'm planning a shopping trip for the hols ^_^
lana del rey.
Demolition Lover
lana del rey.
June 4th, 2007 at 03:50am
KKK.
PEOPLE FROM SYDNEY.
I'm looking for cool, kinda retro stores,
I mean, I know you can find some cool stuff in General pants in Pitt street, but I got a bit over their prices.
But, yeah, Any kind of cool alterna retro stores.
Does that make sense?
-sigh-