Shotgun Sinner
John St. John
December 2nd, 2008 at 05:23pm
^^ What do you mean by "easy"?
make some noise;
Jazz Hands
make some noise;
December 2nd, 2008 at 11:28pm
I think it depends on where you meet the person, honestly. I met a person on a different forum, not a dating website, we have all the same likes, etc., he understands me, etc., and it sounds too good to be true, so it probably is. I'd love with all my heart to believe that he really is a honest guy that has so much in common with me, but it's just too risky to give out personal info. Even on "reliable" dating sites, there's the risk that there's a person looking to harm you. It's also hard to grow close and date. But, my mom and stepdad met online, he flew down here 2 times, the second time, he proposed, and now they're happiliy married. Making me miserable, but that's not the point. XP. My point is, they CAN work out, but IMO, I think it's better to meet people that live near you. =\
questionable content
Always Born a Crime
questionable content
December 4th, 2008 at 04:42pm
There's always the chance that the person who you're "dating" is not who they claim to be. Like you can have a completely different persona online. Just an example, I met this person, I was talking to them for over 6 months, for hours a day, and "he" turned out to be a "she". I was always thinking about that person, and there were other things that she had lied about, and that just goes to show how easy it can be to pull off a lie like that.

On another note, what do you all think of cybering?
Cybering is cyber sex, basically sexually explicit roleplays.
urbandictionary
Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
December 30th, 2008 at 08:14am
always:
On another note, what do you all think of cybering?
Cybering is cyber sex, basically sexually explicit roleplays.
urbandictionary
In short, I don't have many qualms about cyber sex. Some people love it and get off on it; some people rely on it to keep their online - or long distance - relationship active. So in that sense it can be good.

But it's when people seek out children - or they harass people - for cyber sex that it becomes creepy and strange.
chemicallydisturbed
Killjoy
chemicallydisturbed
December 31st, 2008 at 04:02pm
im not sure how i feel about them... i had two in the past, && i kinda think it was a waste of my time...
i wont have another one ever again though..
online friends are great though. i have a lotta friends online that are fun to talk to....
so i dont know.... just not for me i guess.
K.K.
Bleeding on the Floor
K.K.
January 4th, 2009 at 09:27am
I've heard of online-affairs. It's when people go online to meet someone and have cyber sex.. I think it's plain disgusting.

I've never been in an online-relationship, but I have had a crush on a few people online. I don't have anything against online-relationships as long as things stay natural (I've never heard of a pair that has sex everynight)..
Jenny.
Jenny.
January 4th, 2009 at 10:19am
But it isn't necessarily unnatural to have sex every night - a lot of people do do that.
Che Guitarrista
Shotgun Sinner
Che Guitarrista
January 4th, 2009 at 11:32pm
I met a girl on another website its an internet radio thingy anyway i met her on this website and they have a chatroom in it so we started chatting there, we went on to exchange some things like skype msn facebook etc. she is one of my best friends and i just cant get her out of my head! She helped me deal with some stuff in my life and i feel closer to her than i do with most people here at home, she's half Irish and lives in england and visits really close to my town here in ireland most holidays and she'll be comin here next easter i dont know what to do about her, i think she is really good lookin and also she says she likes me, we are also going to meet up in america because we are both in this thing that will get all the members to meet up. I can't get her out of my head and i think i love her what should i do?
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
January 5th, 2009 at 07:14am
Scuzz:

Please take your problem to the Personal Questions board and ask for help there.
This is a discussion board.
Che Guitarrista
Shotgun Sinner
Che Guitarrista
January 5th, 2009 at 03:04pm
Ok sorry LOL new to these forums there different from other ones. But yes there isnt anythin wrong with internet relationships
K.K.
Bleeding on the Floor
K.K.
January 6th, 2009 at 05:34am
oh yeah, sorry about that last sentence in brakets there^, I wouldn't know that
Your Ghost.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Your Ghost.
January 7th, 2009 at 02:03pm
I think that on-line relationships are okay, as long as you know what you're getting yourself into. The person may seem truthful, but they can be lieing to you. And it's your choice if you want to give them personal info or not. So its definately a risk, but if you think things can really work out, then thats fine.
SindySellick
Killjoy
SindySellick
January 10th, 2009 at 04:47pm
online relationships can work, as we all know some dating sites work.
not everyone are people out to harm/abuse you, but some people are.
so i think maybe you can give it a try, but be careful.

if you want to meet someone, meet them with someone.
i know its what everyone says, but i met my closest friend online, i met him for the first time since we met online 2 years ago. i knew he was who he said he was, but you cant be too sure.
genarawr
Killjoy
genarawr
January 16th, 2009 at 05:05pm
I always thought online relationships were totally bogus until I actually got myself IN one lol. I met this one guy online a few years ago and we just hit it off from the start. We talked for hours on end and I got along with him easily, but he lived in Washington state and I lived in Florida. I felt like I couldn't get much farther away from him than that, haha. But after knowing him for awhile, I pretty much just fell in love with him and we dated for a couple of years. He came to see me not too long ago and unfortunately, it ended up not working out, but I don't regret it and it's the first time I fell in love with someone.

Internet or not, I believe there's always that possibility of falling in love with someone. But I do agree with a lot of people: it's REALLY hard. I don't reccommend it to those with weak or straying hearts.
arthur pendragon.
Crash Queen
arthur pendragon.
January 17th, 2009 at 06:03pm
I agree with what you said^^
But I also believe that's what's what is so attractive about these relationships.
Because you make things as perfect as you want them to be, it's literally a fairytale.

ClaireBear016
Killjoy
ClaireBear016
April 18th, 2009 at 05:39pm
I've recently been dumped from a on line relationship... Just cause I wouldn't talk dirty to him as I think its completely weird as I haven't even met him! haha he didn't want me then....

Used much!? lol

(By the way, we did go on cam to make sure it is who we say we are...)

But anyway first he wanted to be more than friends, then he didn't wanna be, then he didn't even wanna be my friend, now he does but wants to more than a friend! Its ruined are friendship! I would have said no in the first place if I knew this would happen but of course you don't no.

He wont let it go either, I just want the friend I had before we decided to be more than just friends!

So anyway my views on this subject now is different, I wouldn't have a relationship with someone again on line... but I would be friends with someone on line... I have many friends from on line (mostly MCR fans lol!) and get on with them really well, even more than my friends not from on line!

Just don't be anything more, it gets messy!
K.K.
Bleeding on the Floor
K.K.
April 20th, 2009 at 01:04am
^Yeah, messy is my word..
And by the way, whats so f*cking wrong with real-life realtionships???!!
make some noise;
Jazz Hands
make some noise;
April 20th, 2009 at 09:26am
^ There's nothing wrong with real life relationships, persay, but I've always found talking to people online much easier, just because it's so much easier to find someone with some of the same interests as you. Personally, where I live, half of the teenage male population has a girlfriend and the other half all have records. I don't want to date someone like that.
I agree with genarawr, that it is hard, when you don't see each other frequently, [once a year, only, in my case] it's much harder, but I believe that it can work out.
vacant3by4-
Killjoy
vacant3by4-
April 20th, 2009 at 07:36pm
does anyone want an online relationship/friend? I could use someone to talk to aha. for my opinion, sometimes it's refreshing to know someone only online and not as a daily person you see all the time like family/friends. it let's you tale a breather from everything around you.
questionable content
Always Born a Crime
questionable content
April 20th, 2009 at 07:51pm
Vacant, that could go in the WAYT thread in the chamber (board index > INO chamber) =)