Don't have an account? Create one!

03/26/2007 - Nottingham, UK - Nottingham Arena

AuthorMessage
Rosey203
Jazz Hands
Rosey203
March 25th, 2007 at 01:53pm
xhayleyx19:
^ lucky you....lol cool wot u thinkin of gettin!?

I don't really know lol. A hoodie, a poster....Whatever there is, hehe!
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
March 25th, 2007 at 01:57pm
i think they open at 6.30..lol...
Rosey203
Jazz Hands
Rosey203
March 25th, 2007 at 02:03pm
Yeah, they open at 6:30 and the show starts at 7:30....
Harleen Quinzel.
Bleeding on the Floor
Harleen Quinzel.
March 25th, 2007 at 03:02pm
ohh i see! Silly me, i think i'll be riiiight at the back but nevermind i'll have to push through =]
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
March 25th, 2007 at 03:12pm
lol...yep just inch ur way to the front!! lol......
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
March 25th, 2007 at 03:13pm
are any of you waitin after the gig to see the band!?
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
March 25th, 2007 at 03:28pm
hey!! im off now!! next time i post it will be after the gig!!...Hav an amaxin nite...i no i will!!!..ahahaha......bye xxxx
Rosey203
Jazz Hands
Rosey203
March 25th, 2007 at 03:35pm
xhayleyx19:
are any of you waitin after the gig to see the band!?

I would, apart from its like impossible at Nottingham.....And my dad is going to be there, and there will be no way he will let me even try. Mad
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
March 25th, 2007 at 04:01pm
im bk for a bit!!! how cum its impossible!? i no there is a gate there isnt there!?
Rosey203
Jazz Hands
Rosey203
March 25th, 2007 at 04:16pm
xhayleyx19:
im bk for a bit!!! how cum its impossible!? i no there is a gate there isnt there!?

Its just cos you have to go round the back because thats where the bands leave and I've been to gigs there before where Security just won't let you through...
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
March 25th, 2007 at 04:22pm
Rosey203:
xhayleyx19:

Its just cos you have to go round the back because thats where the bands leave and I've been to gigs there before where Security just won't let you through...

dam..shame!! i also think that the buses are well hidden...lol...theres like lots of trees and that!! i dont think i will wait!!...if they do cum out...theres goin to be lots of people there!! lol
Rosey203
Jazz Hands
Rosey203
March 25th, 2007 at 04:36pm
xhayleyx19:
Rosey203:
xhayleyx19:

dam..shame!! i also think that the buses are well hidden...lol...theres like lots of trees and that!! i dont think i will wait!!...if they do cum out...theres goin to be lots of people there!! lol

Haha, yeah. I'm going to Download in June, and I'm going to try and meet them there...I just want to say "Hi, and thanks for everything." I don't care that it would only be for two seconds.
Harleen Quinzel.
Bleeding on the Floor
Harleen Quinzel.
March 25th, 2007 at 05:19pm
hmm i'd love to try and stay and see them but i'm getting picked up so i can't. Plus i doubt that we'd have a chance, as you said the secruity at nottingham seems to be tight!

Hope everyone attending tomorrow has a fantastic night =]=]=]
TequilaRomance
Fabulous Killjoy
TequilaRomance
March 25th, 2007 at 06:29pm
I'm getting there for 5ish to get cheap parking.......then hobbling up to the arena!!

Am still suffering from last night's wonderful gig in Manchester.....I have the mind of a kid but the body of a 40 year old!!! lmfao (dont let that put you off saying Hi BTW..I may be old but I dont act like it!!)

Never been to Nottingham before so should be fun when I have no sense of direction!! Shocked

Changing my av for a more up to date pic.Would be good to meet some of you, and if any of you need any help in the moshpit come with me....
GoodLord
Full of Ephedrine
GoodLord
March 26th, 2007 at 05:56am
OH MY FUCKING GOD

just a few hours away people

*runs to get ready*

see you all there
I Don't Love You
Joining The Black Parade
I Don't Love You
March 26th, 2007 at 06:51am
omg!!! its 2night im so exsited but the day is going too slow i think times stoped or it could be that i have the most boringest day ever at school :'( its not fair 5.30 better come quick. Very HappyVery Happy anyone no how long mcr will perfurm for cus its my 1st time seeing them and i aint got a qlue wooooo
Harleen Quinzel.
Bleeding on the Floor
Harleen Quinzel.
March 26th, 2007 at 10:03am
i'm not sure to be honest i've never seen them before either! Probably about an hour and a bit, depends how generous they are!

Nottinghams alright but i warn you vamp we got ourselves lost for hours on our first expedition there, which may be due to stupid signs or my lack of direction!

Only a few hours now, time is dragging!

hope you all have a fantastic time, remember you can't take any photos and people have had their phones/cameras taken from them for doing so, oh and please be kind moshers and help any little'uns up (i'm 5"3 so that includes me too!)
the disenchanted one
Killjoy
the disenchanted one
March 26th, 2007 at 04:19pm
Hope all you guys in Nottingham have a good time.
You will never, ever, see a show like that again!
TequilaRomance
Fabulous Killjoy
TequilaRomance
March 26th, 2007 at 09:38pm
Back after a 2 1/2 hour drive!!!! The show was wonderful.....better than the Manchester one!! I have quite a few pics to post I took............but right now I need my bed!!! Will add more after a good night's sleep lol

(and yes Carlyumz Nottingham is a pain to drive through..got lost several times getting there lol)
Harleen Quinzel.
Bleeding on the Floor
Harleen Quinzel.
March 27th, 2007 at 04:56am
WOW, what a fantastic night =]

Can't believe how close we got since we got there so late, enjoyed it throughly, one of the best gigs i've been to =]

Please post pics when you can please Vamp as my phone is rubbish at taking good ones,
"I'm not used to the crowd being this pretty"-Gerard, OH YES!