Don't have an account? Create one!

03/26/2007 - Nottingham, UK - Nottingham Arena

AuthorMessage
princess_punk_1
Killjoy
princess_punk_1
March 27th, 2007 at 05:48am
OMG!! Was front row, over by Frank. How nice was the crowd though? We hardly got squashed.

Did anyone else see Frank hiding behind the speakers on the left during Thursdays set and getting way too carried away?!!! "Frank - the one man mosh pit"!!!

I was inches from G when he went walkies during Sleep but he didn't look to comfortable down there. He had two huge bouncers and was staying as far from the fans as possible. Aww poor babe looked scared...

Thought it was a fantastic gig. Ears are hurting today but not as much as my bruised chest. Can't wait for Download!!
Harleen Quinzel.
Bleeding on the Floor
Harleen Quinzel.
March 27th, 2007 at 06:36am
Yeah i thought the crowd were really nice too, there was hardly any pushing or idiots trying to cause trouble.

My throat hurts, my legs and my neck and i've got a banging headache, it was worth everything though, they were fantastic. I can't wait until i see them again!
TequilaRomance
Fabulous Killjoy
TequilaRomance
March 27th, 2007 at 06:38am
Ok folks here we go...........some are quite big but any smaller the quality would vanish! Feel free to save and keep any of them...as long as you acknowledge that I took them!!

I Don't Love You
Joining The Black Parade
I Don't Love You
March 27th, 2007 at 07:03am
omg them pics are wkd id have killed for a veiw like that!!! i was siting but had a great view it was my 1st mcr concert and id defo go agen me and my mate had our own mosh pit where we were sitting it was great. cant talk today i was the mad person singing along to everysong and jumping like a freak when gerard came on Surprised !! i thought that the fire that came on was wkd Very Happy im defo going to another mcr concert but i think im going to avoid the merchendise stand cus i neerly got killed :S but it was toterly worth it Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy
GoodLord
Full of Ephedrine
GoodLord
March 27th, 2007 at 08:15am
he went to 'play' with himself Laughing that was so funny

Loved it!!! woot woot for MCR
princess_punk_1
Killjoy
princess_punk_1
March 27th, 2007 at 09:06am
But how can G spend all night calling us motherf***ers and then decide it's inappropriate to say the word rape when introducing Prison?!!! The mans a nutter!!
Rosey203
Jazz Hands
Rosey203
March 27th, 2007 at 11:17am
GoodLord:
he went to 'play' with himself Laughing that was so funny

Loved it!!! woot woot for MCR

Haha yeah, when he was trying to get the crowd to move back! Lol, it was so funny. When he said that my friend Katrina whispered in my ear, He's going to play with Starbuck" and I just burst out laughing.

I was seated and really high up (I was three rows up on the top bit) but I could see what was going on on stage....I loved it so much, I was my first MCR concert and I thought it was amazing. Very Happy I was jumping and singing the whole time, lol. It was ammmmaaaazzziiiinnnggg.
Rosey203
Jazz Hands
Rosey203
March 27th, 2007 at 11:18am
Triple post...
Rosey203
Jazz Hands
Rosey203
March 27th, 2007 at 11:18am
Triple post...
Harleen Quinzel.
Bleeding on the Floor
Harleen Quinzel.
March 27th, 2007 at 12:09pm
wow brilliant pictures Vamp!

i thought it was so sweet how he was getting everyone to move back

"Everyone look at your feet and see if there's anyone underneath you!"

Loved every minute of it, thought they were absolutely amazing Very Happy
GoodLord
Full of Ephedrine
GoodLord
Rosey203:

Haha yeah, when he was trying to get the crowd to move back! Lol, it was so funny. When he said that my friend Katrina whispered in my ear, He's going to play with Starbuck" and I just burst out laughing.

I was seated and really high up (I was three rows up on the top bit) but I could see what was going on on stage....I loved it so much, I was my first MCR concert and I thought it was amazing. Very Happy I was jumping and singing the whole time, lol. It was ammmmaaaazzziiiinnnggg.
i was at the back of the arena but i don't care all that matters is that i was there! i got so emotional when they did Cancer i actually cried Crying or Very sad
Harleen Quinzel.
Bleeding on the Floor
Harleen Quinzel.
Oh, has anyone got any vids they can post?
Harleen Quinzel.
Bleeding on the Floor
Harleen Quinzel.
Oh, has anyone got any vids they can post?
GoodLord
Full of Ephedrine
GoodLord
March 27th, 2007 at 12:10pm
carlyumz:

when he did that i went awwwww! i just wanted to cuddle him! he's so adorable

plus when Frank up ended Mikey was hilarious: classic moment right there
I Don't Love You
Joining The Black Parade
I Don't Love You
March 27th, 2007 at 12:35pm
carlyumz:

omg that bit was funny. i think its sweet how he cares so much bout his fans In Love
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
March 27th, 2007 at 01:48pm
hey!!! OMG that was fuckin AMAZING!!!..i stayed over in notts and just got bk...great pics by the way!!.......it was my first mcr gig...and i so want to go again!! i want to get tickets off ebay for wemberly!!.....yea gerard said sum crazy shit!!.....the crowd were really nice....hope nobldy got hurt!!...did anyone stay and meet the band!!...
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
March 27th, 2007 at 04:52pm
hey, remeber that ervin guy!!.....he started singing...and then we sang happy b'day to him!! haha
Harleen Quinzel.
Bleeding on the Floor
Harleen Quinzel.
March 27th, 2007 at 05:12pm
aw bless i hope it made ivan's night!
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
March 27th, 2007 at 05:25pm
lol hey...he seemed quite embarresd...then frank decided to give him some beer!! lol
Kirstyf
Jazz Hands
Kirstyf
March 28th, 2007 at 04:05am
I had such an amazing time - I had my husband with me, who's not really a fan, but I think he may have been converted!!

lmao when I saw Frankie towing Mikey round by his feet. I also sang so loud that I still can't speak today.