Don't have an account? Create one!

03/26/2007 - Nottingham, UK - Nottingham Arena

AuthorMessage
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
March 28th, 2007 at 05:00am
haha...my brother and parents are goin mad...coz i keep goin on about it!! they dont understand how gud there are live...it helps because they are all great performers!!!!! my arms are killin me coz i had them in the air nearly all the time!!...soooo gud!!!
I Don't Love You
Joining The Black Parade
I Don't Love You
March 28th, 2007 at 07:11am
omg i no wot u meen 1day latter i still have a bad arm and a headache but its one of them headaches that makes u remember wot a great night it was i cant wate till there touring neer me again iv gota go and c them again this year Very HappyVery Happy it has to have been the best night of my life such a shame its over Sad !!!
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
March 28th, 2007 at 07:16am
haha i think i hav a stiff neck...although i was closer then i thought id be....we didnt get there till 6.30....my mate didnt want to que from 11 like i wanted to Sad...wen we got to the que i asked the man is this for standing..he sed yea but u can go round to the ova door coz nobody was quein!!......and i was on my tip toes ....and head up!!....then wen everyone puts there hands up..i was like nooooo cant see them!! lol it was the hight lite of my year!!......i sooo want to go again!!!
I Don't Love You
Joining The Black Parade
I Don't Love You
March 28th, 2007 at 07:20am
lol i was sitting and ma photos look like we were realy far away but we had a realy gd view at one point i nearly fell over the bar cuz i was leaning over to get a tiney bit closer it was simply the best night ever Very Happy i hope there at leeds then i can see them again woo!!
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
March 28th, 2007 at 07:23am
yea i felt that...i took some videos and it looks like i was quite far away...but i was quite close...i counld believe that wen they played the revenge set...gerard was in a hoodie and a jacket!! he must have been fuckin boilin!!!!! haha
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
March 28th, 2007 at 07:25am
remember gerard little speach before they played prison.....he was like...."we'er gonna play the song...you no..the one about the ....youknow!!...."...then he went on to say...."….i mean….You know hat happens wen ur really prett and u go 2 fuckin jail right!!!!!!!!!….im not even goin to say it coz ...coz .....its to inappropriate! wen ur old enough ask ur mum and dad!!!" lol
I Don't Love You
Joining The Black Parade
I Don't Love You
March 28th, 2007 at 07:28am
yer Very Happy but he can pull off anything Smile!! i thought that when they went of after thay'd sang most of the songs of black perade that they had dun i was gutted and then they came back on and omg i was so happy Very Happy then when they sang helena i sang soooo lound cuz its ma fave song on the old album as well as im not okay Smile
I Don't Love You
Joining The Black Parade
I Don't Love You
March 28th, 2007 at 07:36am
xhayleyx19:
remember gerard little speach before they played prison.....he was like...."we'er gonna play the song...you no..the one about the ....youknow!!...."...then he went on to say...."….i mean….You know hat happens wen ur really prett and u go 2 fuckin jail right!!!!!!!!!….im not even goin to say it coz ...coz .....its to inappropriate! wen ur old enough ask ur mum and dad!!!" lol

lo yer and he was calleding us all mother fuckers all night and then saying the word rape is sudenly inappropriate lol
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
March 28th, 2007 at 07:39am
haha yer i thought that!!!
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
March 28th, 2007 at 07:40am
I Don't Love You:
yer Very Happy but he can pull off anything Smile!! i thought that when they went of after thay'd sang most of the songs of black perade that they had dun i was gutted and then they came back on and omg i was so happy Very Happy then when they sang helena i sang soooo lound cuz its ma fave song on the old album as well as im not okay Smile

there me too!!....wen it all ended and the houselights came on..i waslike where wasthe encore...i dont think i missed it...u less comin back on doin three cheers stuff was it!!
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
March 28th, 2007 at 07:41am
do u no if anyone stayed after the show to meet them!!
TequilaRomance
Fabulous Killjoy
TequilaRomance
March 28th, 2007 at 11:51am
I stayed for about an hour then had to go as had a 2 1/2 hour drive home. I bet anything they came out about 5 mins after I left like at Manchester

My timing is always awful!
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
March 28th, 2007 at 01:57pm
aww shame!..i was gonna stay..but my mate wanted to go!..lol...im sure we will see them another time! lol
I Don't Love You
Joining The Black Parade
I Don't Love You
March 29th, 2007 at 05:43am
xhayleyx19:
aww shame!..i was gonna stay..but my mate wanted to go!..lol...im sure we will see them another time! lol
i wonted to stay but i had school in the mornin and ma dad was picking me and ma mates up and i woundnt have a clue were to wate to see them did anyone see the pink limbo wating outside the consert ??
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
March 29th, 2007 at 12:24pm
I Don't Love You:
xhayleyx19:
i wonted to stay but i had school in the mornin and ma dad was picking me and ma mates up and i woundnt have a clue were to wate to see them did anyone see the pink limbo wating outside the consert ??

no!! pink limo? lol
I Don't Love You
Joining The Black Parade
I Don't Love You
March 30th, 2007 at 07:54am
yer me and my mates were discusing the posserbility that it could be mcr's form of transtport ( very unlikly ) lol iv desided im going to have a pink limbo for my prom this years wooow!
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
March 30th, 2007 at 11:58am
haha...wo now i wud hav been suprised!! lol that wud hav been so ud to see....them cumin out of a pink limo! lol.....yea that wud be wickd!
black-parade-member
Killjoy
black-parade-member
April 4th, 2007 at 07:38am
i've got a vid but sorry it not the best it recorded from my phone and it got me screaming all the way through

Kayte
Killjoy
Kayte
April 11th, 2007 at 06:57pm
I stayed untill half 11, don't think they came out untill half 1 apparently.
Managed to see Frank before though.