Don't have an account? Create one!

05/03/2007 - Glens Falls New York - Glens Falls Civic Center - CANCELED

AuthorMessage
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
March 5th, 2007 at 04:26am
That's exactly what I'm doing! I got my Bamboozle ticket months ago, when I recieved the e-mail in the middle of the night (while on INO!), got over-excited - again, and booked myself a ticket! So now I'm kind of panicking as to how I'm going to make it to all 3 in a row (I wonder if MCR would take pity on me and give me a lift in the tour bus!), I'm just a poor, Brit who has been taken under the power of MCR, seriously there must be some help out there. And I'm going on my own, in a country I've never been to (at least I speak the same language).
I must go to work now, to earn some money to pay for my obsession.
Thanks again for all your help guys, it's really appreciated.
*runs off to check if the National Health Service have special medication or benefits to claim*
NOpoetAcriminal
Motor Baby
NOpoetAcriminal
March 5th, 2007 at 05:23pm
you totally get MAJOR MCR POINTS for going to three concerts in three days.

i hate you SO much in a way that garners respect and EXTREME JEALOUSY!

i feel like you might need to email mcr and tell them the amazing amount of effort you're putting into seeing them and they'll give you like a cookie or points or a hug or a ride or something awesome like that.

i am so jealous. i wish i had the money for that. i would totally follow them all around the country on tour right now if it was possible, but school is putting a crimp in my plans. freaking learning.
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
March 5th, 2007 at 05:36pm
wow just read the conversationg lol... if i do go, ill be going from NYC too!! and yeah there should be a helpline cuz im in the same boat as you are! >_< (burn all the empires) cough* i was also thinking about bambooze!

and to think i ws going crazy for the uniondale show, which was only an hour away! ..yeah i took a cab there..and back..and the tickets, got them from ebay lol so im broke too, seriously, like $2 dollars in my pocket right now ..i need $ to go to buy my tickets!! >_<
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
March 5th, 2007 at 06:14pm
'NopoetAcriminal', oh please don't hate me (don't worry I know you're only joking!), and I definitely don't have the money for it, so I'm really panicking, and filling up my credit cards really fast! I'm sure there must be fans who are actually going to every show, but possibly not in other countries.

DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs - if you go, how are you getting there? I've have no idea about public transport in the US, I'll have a look at Amtrack and Greyhound, hopefully there'll be direct links, that aren't too expensive.
I actually have a spare Bamboozle weekend ticket, so you can have it for face value (ono) if you want, I stupidly bought 2 tickets but nobody I know likes MCR enough to come see them in Scotland, let alone fly over to the states!

If anyone fancies meeting up, let me know, I'm going to nearly all the concerts alone (I'm hopefully going to Bamboozle with RockOnBaby).
Quiet.Song.13
Fabulous Killjoy
Quiet.Song.13
March 5th, 2007 at 08:06pm
GOD I wish I could go to this concert... I went to the one in Detroit ((which was possibly the best night EVER)) and then I heard about this one and I REALLY want to go... simply because it's on my birthday... =P Well, not that I don't want to see MCR again, it's just... it'd be the best birthday present EVER!!! Doubt it'll happen, though...

And 'Burn All The Empires', your whole situation is fit for a movie. I love it! Good luck with all 3 concerts... LUCKIES!

<3 Em.
AllOfTheseVampires
Killjoy
AllOfTheseVampires
March 5th, 2007 at 08:40pm
Burn all the Empires:
'NopoetAcriminal', oh please don't hate me (don't worry I know you're only joking!), and I definitely don't have the money for it, so I'm really panicking, and filling up my credit cards really fast! I'm sure there must be fans who are actually going to every show, but possibly not in other countries.

DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs - if you go, how are you getting there? I've have no idea about public transport in the US, I'll have a look at Amtrack and Greyhound, hopefully there'll be direct links, that aren't too expensive.
I actually have a spare Bamboozle weekend ticket, so you can have it for face value (ono) if you want, I stupidly bought 2 tickets but nobody I know likes MCR enough to come see them in Scotland, let alone fly over to the states!

If anyone fancies meeting up, let me know, I'm going to nearly all the concerts alone (I'm hopefully going to Bamboozle with RockOnBaby).

wow i would love to got o bamboozle on saturday wen MCR is headlining! but i have a freaking huge track meet and i cant go! ughh so agravating. i might be ditching u guys on the glens falls and going to the one in Reading PA friday the 4th.. casue its not a school night and only being in highschool still i need transportation! i think its like the same distance anyways...
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
March 6th, 2007 at 12:51pm
Burn all the Empires:

really?! thatd be nice so neither goes alone...(i know rockonbaby too, i keep bothering her asking for directions to bamboozle lol)

well i was at pennstation last sunday and was looking at the time tables and things, but i didnt understand a thing.good news is there is a train that can get us there(albany) forgot to ask for prices though...i should call.
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
March 6th, 2007 at 06:20pm
Yay - DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs - that would be so good if me, you and Rockonbaby could go to Bamboozle together, do you know if shes going to Glen Falls as well? I haven't chatted to her for ages.
I'm actually staying at a hotel a mile from the Meadowlands in New Jersey where Bamboozle is, but apparently you can't walk there because it's really dangerous and there's loads of dual carriageways to cross! So I'll probably get a taxi there.
I'll PM you otherwise I'm going to get into trouble for spamming!
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
March 6th, 2007 at 07:02pm
Quiet.Song.13:
GOD I wish I could go to this concert... I went to the one in Detroit ((which was possibly the best night EVER)) and then I heard about this one and I REALLY want to go... simply because it's on my birthday... =P Well, not that I don't want to see MCR again, it's just... it'd be the best birthday present EVER!!! Doubt it'll happen, though...

And 'Burn All The Empires', your whole situation is fit for a movie. I love it! Good luck with all 3 concerts... LUCKIES!

<3 Em.

Hee, hee, that's funny because, I'm an aspiring Screen Writer! *hmmm wonders if MCR would let me make a movie of them*
Oh and it's my birthday on May 4th! I can't wait to see them, hope to see you there if you can come.
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
March 6th, 2007 at 11:52pm
Burn all the Empires:
Yay - DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs - that would be so good if me, you and Rockonbaby could go to Bamboozle together, do you know if shes going to Glen Falls as well? I haven't chatted to her for ages.
I'm actually staying at a hotel a mile from the Meadowlands in New Jersey where Bamboozle is, but apparently you can't walk there because it's really dangerous and there's loads of dual carriageways to cross! So I'll probably get a taxi there.
I'll PM you otherwise I'm going to get into trouble for spamming!

yeah that'd be awesome..havent talked to her either so i dont know if shes planning on going to Glen falls Razz we need to talk to her asap lol
NOpoetAcriminal
Motor Baby
NOpoetAcriminal
March 8th, 2007 at 12:06am
GAH!
i just found out it's like 400 dollars round trip by taxi to get to friggin glens falls and none of my (stupid) friends are willing to pay that much.

aoiaonurhobufodsif hgao

now i've gotta figure out other ways of getting there. SO OBNOXIOUS.

anybody got any ideas? (i'm currently working on a train idea).
AllOfTheseVampires
Killjoy
AllOfTheseVampires
March 8th, 2007 at 08:17pm
NOpoetAcriminal:
GAH!
i just found out it's like 400 dollars round trip by taxi to get to friggin glens falls and none of my (stupid) friends are willing to pay that much.

aoiaonurhobufodsif hgao

now i've gotta figure out other ways of getting there. SO OBNOXIOUS.

anybody got any ideas? (i'm currently working on a train idea).

where are you coming from? the city?
NOpoetAcriminal
Motor Baby
NOpoetAcriminal
March 8th, 2007 at 09:17pm
no, friggin utica. it'sl 2.5 hours away.

i'm currently working on trying to find somebody i like who has a car and likes me enough to lend it to me..... RIGHT
AllOfTheseVampires
Killjoy
AllOfTheseVampires
March 8th, 2007 at 09:49pm
NOpoetAcriminal:
no, friggin utica. it'sl 2.5 hours away.

i'm currently working on trying to find somebody i like who has a car and likes me enough to lend it to me..... RIGHT

ohhh. good luck!
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
March 8th, 2007 at 10:04pm
oh my!! O.O $400?!!! ..imagine me, if i come fron the city, it would be like 800 O.O ..FUCK!
NOpoetAcriminal
Motor Baby
NOpoetAcriminal
March 8th, 2007 at 10:45pm
probably not. look for trains. apparently there's a train station only a few miles away (7 dollar cab ride).

Amtrak.com

the station near the venue is code FED.
hope it helps. i would take the train (it's only like 30 bucks for me), but the timing doesn't work unfortunatley.
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
March 8th, 2007 at 10:53pm
^ thanx! i should look into that Razz ..i understand nothing about amtrack though, its all so confusing lol
NOpoetAcriminal
Motor Baby
NOpoetAcriminal
March 9th, 2007 at 11:47am
the site is actually pretty straightforward, as long as you put in all the info you know. i wish you luck.
i'm still hunting down ppl with cars. SIGH.
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
March 9th, 2007 at 05:48pm
Rolling Eyes i cant even do that...the ppl i know who have cars dont like mcr or i just wouldnt want them do drive me

at least bambozzle will be closer..will you be going?
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
March 9th, 2007 at 05:55pm
Hey guys, just had a brainwave!
If there's a few of us going from New York City to Glen Falls - could we hire a car?
(I'm coming over from the UK so I don't know if my licence would be legal or not, but if anyone else could drive, it would be wayyyyyy cheaper, faster and a lot more fun!)
Let me know what you think guys!