Don't have an account? Create one!

05/03/2007 - Glens Falls New York - Glens Falls Civic Center - CANCELED

AuthorMessage
NOpoetAcriminal
Motor Baby
NOpoetAcriminal
March 10th, 2007 at 12:27am
i'm dying to go to bamboozle but can't. grr.
but i dunno... i'm trying really hard to get to glens falls.

i hope you guys can split a car or something. it's probably like a 3-4 hour ride.
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
March 10th, 2007 at 01:04am
sigh....I wish I could go to Glens Falls, but I've skipped school once to go see MCR and I was in enough trouble. But for those of you who want to go to Glens Falls from New York City, or Utica (NOpoetAcriminal), www.amtrak.com gives you all the information you need. You just have to get use to that site after a bit of clicking around and stuff.
NOpoetAcriminal
Motor Baby
NOpoetAcriminal
March 10th, 2007 at 10:31am
yea, i know. i clicked a lot.
fucking utica only has trains going out at times that don't work for me. my friends have class til 2.15 and the last train out of utica (that sounds like a song title..) is 1.59. Bastards.
i'm currently looking into rental cars but i think you need to be 21... which sucks. a lot. me and my friends are all 19. motherfucker.
we're also trying to coerce everyone we know who has a car to let us borrow it. it's not going well and i'm getting a little depressed.
mainly b/c i have the perfect outfit. it's the Fear/Regret outfit from the WTTBP vid. i got it yesterday at Hot Topic after my friend the manager found it for me and my "new gay best friend" (as he told me) was like "you look fantastic!" and it made my day lol. Wink

I WANNA GO! (pouts)
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
March 10th, 2007 at 11:16am
Oh I want you to go so I can see your outfit! That's sounds great.
Btw where is Utica, I presume it's nowhere near NYC?
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
March 10th, 2007 at 11:19am
rockonbaby:
sigh....I wish I could go to Glens Falls, but I've skipped school once to go see MCR and I was in enough trouble. But for those of you who want to go to Glens Falls from New York City, or Utica (NOpoetAcriminal), www.amtrak.com gives you all the information you need. You just have to get use to that site after a bit of clicking around and stuff.

You should totally skip it again - it is MCR after all! Can you not call in sick, I'll write you a fake doctors note -
"I'm afraid Susie cannot attend school today as she is suffering from a severe case of MCRitis which will last until monday morning" Hee, hee!
Ok I'm being a really bad influence.
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
March 11th, 2007 at 12:20am
Burn all the Empires:

You should totally skip it again - it is MCR after all! Can you not call in sick, I'll write you a fake doctors note -
"I'm afraid Susie cannot attend school today as she is suffering from a severe case of MCRitis which will last until monday morning" Hee, hee!
Ok I'm being a really bad influence.

lmfao lmfao
That'd be awesome. Unfortunately, that's what I did last time. Another big reason why I can't go is because it's 4 hours away from NYC, and the total train fare to go there and back + cab fare + tickets is just too much. I don't have a job and I'm still broke from the last concert. Thanks though!!!
Laughing
MCRitis lmfao Totally
NOpoetAcriminal
Motor Baby
NOpoetAcriminal
March 12th, 2007 at 11:37pm
OOH! I have MCRitis!

Yea. Utica = NOT EVEN CLOSE TO NYC. it's an hour east of Syracuse (yea, I know this helps a lot when talking to a Brit lol...) but about 4.5 hours away from NYC.

Yea, my outfit totally rocks like whoah. i will try very very hard to go. i have to try to convince friends to either bring their car up to school or let me borrow theirs..... i have a plan AND IT SHALL WORK!!!!! (crosses fingers)

I definitely have a severe and terminal case of MCRitis.
NOpoetAcriminal
Motor Baby
NOpoetAcriminal
March 28th, 2007 at 07:00pm
I'M GOING TO GO SEE THEM! BUYING TIX TONITE! AHHHHHH! SO EXCITED!
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
March 29th, 2007 at 10:50pm
O.O aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! i hate you U_U *bangs head against wall* ...so what happened? you finally found someone to drive you there?Razz
NOpoetAcriminal
Motor Baby
NOpoetAcriminal
March 30th, 2007 at 01:19am
yea, i convinced one of my friends to drive ... more accurately, i bribed him with a free ticket to see spiderman3 and gas money and a free ticket to the concert.

SOOOO excited!Smile
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
March 30th, 2007 at 06:27pm
hahahaha xD lol kool Razz have fun then! u.u
NOpoetAcriminal
Motor Baby
NOpoetAcriminal
March 30th, 2007 at 09:24pm
Very Happy yea, i'm really excited.
i'm a little scared though. we ordered the tickets through ticketmaster and they only ask for a billing address, not a shipping address, so the tickets are going to New Hampshire first. I hope they send them more than 2 weeks before so they get to New Hampshire in enough time to get to upstate New York without having to overnight them or anything.

Very Happy
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
March 31st, 2007 at 06:16am
I'm in the UK and I really hope they send the tickets soon, otherwise I'll be in big trouble!
Although, I got my Bamboozle ones last week, so hopefully they'll be sent out soon.
NOpoetAcriminal
Motor Baby
NOpoetAcriminal
March 31st, 2007 at 12:13pm
oh, man. yea, that's way different, at least i'm in the same country. i wish you luck with getting the tix Smile
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
April 4th, 2007 at 01:20am
aaaaawwww gosh i hate you guys >________< i wish i could go *thinks of evil plan* maybe if i went to my dad and acted as if i really cared...and be nice to him..and then be like"can you drive me to upstate NY?" ..or not ..he wouldnt care anyway

do you guys think MCR will be back to NY after bamboozle?
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
April 4th, 2007 at 07:27am
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs:
aaaaawwww gosh i hate you guys >________< i wish i could go *thinks of evil plan* maybe if i went to my dad and acted as if i really cared...and be nice to him..and then be like"can you drive me to upstate NY?" ..or not ..he wouldnt care anyway

do you guys think MCR will be back to NY after bamboozle?

Hey its me!
I can't remember if I told you but I'm going to this one as well! So if you did go then we could do all 3 shows together! I still haven't got much further with finding out about transport but I'll get on to it soon. I am seriously thinking about hiring a car, because otherwise I have no idea how I'm going to get between Glen Falls and Reading and NJ in 3 days without having anywhere to stay in between!
*I really should think things through properly - it's the MCRitis again!*
NOpoetAcriminal
Motor Baby
NOpoetAcriminal
April 4th, 2007 at 02:19pm
i hope mcr will be back in ny after bamboozle. it'll take a while, but they'll prolly be back.

Burn all the Empires, good luck w/ transport. i may see you at glens falls! Smile (are you general admission, or seats, cuz i'm GA (woot) so if you see a girl who looks like Fear or Regret (i have a corset top w/ matching marching band esque skirt and i'm gonna do a black stripe, i'm excited Smile) come over and say hi lol.)

KK, 29 days!!!!
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
April 4th, 2007 at 06:46pm
I will definitely say Hi, if I see you, that's really cool you've got the outfit, it looks so good when you see loads of people dressed up in the Black Parade uniforms! I'm GA - yay, so I'll be on the floor!

I can't believe it's that soon! I really hope my tickets arrive soon!
NOpoetAcriminal
Motor Baby
NOpoetAcriminal
April 4th, 2007 at 07:03pm
i know.... god, this waiting thing kinda sucks.
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
April 5th, 2007 at 12:52am
Burn all the Empires:

Hey its me!
I can't remember if I told you but I'm going to this one as well! So if you did go then we could do all 3 shows together! I still haven't got much further with finding out about transport but I'll get on to it soon. I am seriously thinking about hiring a car, because otherwise I have no idea how I'm going to get between Glen Falls and Reading and NJ in 3 days without having anywhere to stay in between!
*I really should think things through properly - it's the MCRitis again!*

yeah! definetly, let me know if you get a car, and maybe ill still have time to buy a ticket! gosh look at what these boys do to us! lol ..im really excited about bamboozle ..in a month! *bites nails* cinco de mayo XD

where in ny will you be staying then?

yeah they have to come back to ny after bamboozle ..but who knows maybe in like ...more than a year! that would be torture! Crying or Very sad