Don't have an account? Create one!

05/04/2007 - Reading, PA - Sovereign Center - CANCELED

AuthorMessage
EndOfTheWorld
Killjoy
EndOfTheWorld
March 11th, 2007 at 08:27pm
Definitely going. I got tickets the MINUTE the radio presale entered, and was still able to score floor seats. Yes!

Evanescence/Chevelle + MCR/Muse all within a month of eachother..god these next two months are going to be unfuckingbelievable.
EndOfTheWorld
Killjoy
EndOfTheWorld
March 15th, 2007 at 10:45am
Anyone planning to 'tape' this? Sure its not 100% legal, but my friend absolutely cant go and I somehow wanna share the experience with her.
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
March 15th, 2007 at 11:47am
You'd have to be real sneaky to get a camera in for recording, (girls are usually best for that, because you can put stuff down your bra!).
Do you know the best way to get from New York City to Reading, PA? I'm coming over for a week from the UK and haven't a clue, the bus/train timetables aren't much help!
AHailOfBullets
Killjoy
AHailOfBullets
March 15th, 2007 at 11:15pm
Burn all the Empires:
You'd have to be real sneaky to get a camera in for recording, (girls are usually best for that, because you can put stuff down your bra!).
Do you know the best way to get from New York City to Reading, PA? I'm coming over for a week from the UK and haven't a clue, the bus/train timetables aren't much help!

well... i may be able to give you roads/highways if you'd like. but you can always just mapquest the route to reading from where you're staying in the city. that's probably the best way, although you're not going to get backroads or anything. it's a pretty good shot. but if you have any questions email me.

and also, are you not allowed to bring in cameras to the sovereign center? usually with places it's the band that says no cameras, not the venue. anyone know anything about this??
EndOfTheWorld
Killjoy
EndOfTheWorld
March 16th, 2007 at 08:13am
AHailOfBullets:
Burn all the Empires:

well... i may be able to give you roads/highways if you'd like. but you can always just mapquest the route to reading from where you're staying in the city. that's probably the best way, although you're not going to get backroads or anything. it's a pretty good shot. but if you have any questions email me.

and also, are you not allowed to bring in cameras to the sovereign center? usually with places it's the band that says no cameras, not the venue. anyone know anything about this??

I dunno I'd just love an audio...or even video boot of the concert. It'd probably mean the world to my friend who cant go due to her parents.
Viendork
Killjoy
Viendork
April 1st, 2007 at 11:00pm
I'm allowed to go,but my dad didn't know that you have to stand at a rock concert,and there were floor seats available,bu he made us get real seats that are like really high where they'll look like ants. =( But it's good to be going,since i couldn't o to the Philly one or Bamboozle.
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
April 17th, 2007 at 09:32am
Yay- I got my ticket this morning - panic over!

Now I just have to find a 'Way' to get there!
darlingnikki
Killjoy
darlingnikki
April 26th, 2007 at 10:57pm
heyy guys i have 2 extra tickets for sale. they aren't floors, but they're dead center on the seats that are right against the floor, 4th row from the floor. if you don't feel like getting knocked around then these are great. i'm selling them together for $40 [waaay below face value] since the show is so soon & i need to get rid of them. section 105 row d seats 1+2. email me @ go_supernik@yahoo.com if interested. i'm in the philly/king of prussia area but i can priority ship them for $4.85 extra. paypal only please. thanks.
maryaxe
Joining The Black Parade
maryaxe
April 28th, 2007 at 10:56pm
I can't wait for this show. I went to Merriweather last night and now I'm all pumped for this Friday!
imxnotxokayxtrustxme
Killjoy
imxnotxokayxtrustxme
April 28th, 2007 at 11:32pm
Im goin to the reading show...ganna be great!
BlkParader
Killjoy
BlkParader
April 28th, 2007 at 11:56pm
For all those going to Reading next weekend for the concert...PRAY it doesn't rain!!! I took a trip down there today to check out my hotel & the concert venue & found out that we have ABSOLUTELY no cover while we are outside until 5:30/6! Hopefully it will be warm too, so we won't be freezing out butts off. Seems every other day the weather around here is changing. Today it was in the mid 60's, & tomorrow it might be 30's & snowing! It's insane!!! Also, there is a quiznos right across the street from the soviergn center too, so we won't go hungry!

For anyone staying @ the Abraham Lincoln Hotel on north 5th street: it looks scary/shady from the outside, but inside is BEAUTIFUL! Also, you walk out of the front door of the hotel, & make a right. Then, go down maybe a block & a half, make a LEFT & walk maybe another block & a half or two & you're @ the venue! Very convienient & there's a bunch of little shops along the way. It's a beautiful area, some shady ppl seem to hang around some of the shops, but I figured if you ignore them, they won't pay you any attention. Also, for those who have parents or family that don't want to hang around @ the hotel or the concert venue all day cause they don't have tickets, about 5 min away is the VF outlet mall. It's HUGE & has a ton of discounts! My friend & I went there today & we both came home with HUGE shopping bags full of stuff. In the Oshkosh store, my friend saved over $40!!!!
BlkParader
Killjoy
BlkParader
April 29th, 2007 at 02:08pm
EndOfTheWorld:
Anyone planning to 'tape' this? Sure its not 100% legal, but my friend absolutely cant go and I somehow wanna share the experience with her.
The concert Venue itself says NO RECORDING DEVICES or CAMERAS ALLOWED ALL PATRONS ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH
BlkParader
Killjoy
BlkParader
April 29th, 2007 at 02:29pm
What time is everyone planning on arriving @ the center? I walked down to the one in philly around 7 & I was only the 2nd person in line!
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
April 29th, 2007 at 07:51pm
Hi BlkParader!
I'm going to this gig as well, but I'm coming from the UK and staying in New Jersey for a week. Do you know the best way to get there and back? I'm kind of worried about it and I'm not sure how on earth I'm going to do it. (I'm also going to Glen Falls the day before and Bamboozle the day after!).

*and it's my Birthday the day of the Reading gig - yay!*
BlkParader
Killjoy
BlkParader
May 1st, 2007 at 11:53pm
It kinda depends on where in NJ you are coming from, or if you are coming from Glen Falls NY. If you are coming from north-western NJ, then I suggest taking rt. 80 East to 287 south, to rt. 78 west, then onto 222 south, which will basically bring you right onto North Fifth Street. You take that down about a block or 2 & then make a right onto penn street. Once on penn st. go up maybe 2 blocks at the most & the soveigrn center is on your right & the parking garage is on your left.
BlkParader
Killjoy
BlkParader
May 1st, 2007 at 11:56pm
If you want to lok for me, I'll be one of the first few ppl (if not the very first) in line. I'll most likely be wearing my black mcr hoodie that's nearly exactly like the presale ones (except black) & have a book in my hands.
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
May 2nd, 2007 at 01:18am
Thanks BlkParader!

I'm actually not going to be driving because I'm from the UK and don't know if my licence is valid in the US, you drive on the 'other' side of the road and I've never driven an Automatic (Just about all cars are manual over here)! So that's why I'm a bit worried about getting there (and back), I have found Amtrack times but I think I'll probably just ask at the hotel and see if they can help - or if I get to Glen Falls ok, hang around after the gig see if MCR come out and ask for a lift on one of the crew buses!
I might see you there, thanks again for you help,
Jenni xx
Xcemetary gatesX
Jazz Hands
Xcemetary gatesX
May 2nd, 2007 at 09:34pm
i'm going to be going to this too.
pray that they don't cancel.
the last one i was suppose to go to was canceled...
imxnotxokayxtrustxme
Killjoy
imxnotxokayxtrustxme
May 3rd, 2007 at 12:14am
hey since they were sick and concelled some shows... nobody heard ne thing that this show was cancelled? just asking?
Easter Davy
Motor Baby
Easter Davy
May 3rd, 2007 at 12:26am
imxnotxokayxtrustxme:
hey since they were sick and concelled some shows... nobody heard ne thing that this show was cancelled? just asking?

It's not cancelled.