Don't have an account? Create one!

I Don't Love You Video !!!

AuthorMessage
Illuminatist
Salute You in Your Grave
Illuminatist
March 21st, 2007 at 09:44pm
black hair is back!

this one is really great..been watching it every single day before going to work..
emergencypatientxx
Fabulous Killjoy
emergencypatientxx
March 22nd, 2007 at 11:46am
WOOOOTTTTT!
I loved it
though the chick kinda scared me

when theyre falling,
is the best ;D
ageha.
Bulletproof Heart
ageha.
March 22nd, 2007 at 12:07pm

i disliked it.

it didn't make any sense at all. at one point the two lovers are looking at each other like they have never seen each other, then gerard is attempting to cry, and they all fall through the sky and their instruments explode. i'm sorry, but the idea behind this video is...?

to me it seems, that mcr just threw a bunch of stuff together, without it really making any sense.
SatansLilHelper
Killjoy
SatansLilHelper
March 22nd, 2007 at 01:00pm
at the start wen gerard looks like hes about to cry, i got butterflys in my stomach lol In Love
i think it does make sense, its obviously about 2 people meeting and falling in love and 1 of them (the guy) stops loving the girl and leaves her and shes heartbroken
peace out xx
cherstinmayanneliee
Motor Baby
cherstinmayanneliee
March 22nd, 2007 at 04:36pm
I saw it on MTV yesterday. Woot.
Save me?
Killjoy
Save me?
March 26th, 2007 at 09:46pm
SO FREAKIN SAD!!!! NO GERARD DONT CRY!
Save me?
Killjoy
Save me?
March 26th, 2007 at 09:47pm
SO FREAKIN SAD!!!! NO GERARD DONT CRY!
CatQueen
Jazz Hands
CatQueen
March 27th, 2007 at 10:50am
Nice video.When I see it I start thinking muffins because first time when I saw IDLY I was eating blueberry muffins.Nyam

The part when they jump or fall through the sky is strange.
Danger.Zone--
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Danger.Zone--
March 28th, 2007 at 11:38am
Creepy Chick

Gerard looks sexy in it!!!!!

Smile
The Hitcher
Bleeding on the Floor
The Hitcher
March 28th, 2007 at 11:53am
I love the video!
I think its really arty! lol.
and is it just me or is gee wearing a wedding ring?
(sorry if thats been asked before, but i've only just noticed!)
=]
Chem.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Chem.
March 28th, 2007 at 03:43pm
So lovely. aah. I love that too !! Who doesn't?
The best video from Balck Parade! Definetely.
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
March 28th, 2007 at 11:31pm
This is the best review I've read so far. I got it off LJ and it's a review from a staff person on ampedreviews.net :

It's been a while since I was last able to sit in front of a music video, watch it and come away feeling utterly stunned. I remember that Green Day's 'When September Ends' video moved me, and once upon an eon ago I can drudge up memories of feeling a surprisingly girlish thrill when my favorite boy-band – which will remain nameless (embarrassment is paramount at admitting this) – paraded across the screen dancing highly choreographed (and cheesy) moves and crooning into the camera. But stunned is a long way off from girlish giggling.
My Chemical Romance's new video for I Don't Love You (directed and conceived by the wonderful Marc Webb) has been described as an art student's dream come alive, and in this case I would have to agree whole-heartedly. Every movement, every cut focusing on the characters that embody the song is deliberate and emotionally breathtaking to watch. The focus on the band is not nearly as intense, but it is equally as moving – especially the range of facial expressions displayed by front-man Gerard Way.

While some may argue that too much focus has been placed on Gerard and his highly emotional delivery, the viewer needs to understand that this (like the entire video) was deliberately done. The characters do not display any form of facial emotion – their pain is conveyed through the stains left on the girl’s skin and the slow inevitability of each gesture. In contrast, the facial expressions that Gerard goes through are over the top and more than a little exaggerated – perfect artistic contrast. The concept behind the video and the message conveyed by the song match perfectly, and are both staggeringly simple. Every time you love, you walk away stained by the one you have loved and who has loved you back. You begin to carry traces of them around within your very essence. The pain and courage in this song lies in the confession that your love has changed in depth and in emotional range – even if it threatens to shatter your very soul.

This video is utterly stunning – from the many highly photographic stills, to the intensely passionate yet passive portrayal of the characters, and even though I literally had to sit for a few moments after the last note faded in order to fully absorb what I had just seen, I must ultimately bow in the direction of My Chemical Romance and Marc Webb. Beautifully stunning and well done.

Review by Einat Brigler
j_zillmann24
Motor Baby
j_zillmann24
March 29th, 2007 at 09:07am
Awesome review, I see it as the stages of falling in and out of love basically
The Hitcher
Bleeding on the Floor
The Hitcher
March 29th, 2007 at 03:20pm
With everything that's goin on in my life this moment,
this song and the video are really helping me!!!
brilliant! =]
Starbucks.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Starbucks.
March 31st, 2007 at 01:02am
I love the video.

It almost made me cry.
Jacket Slut.
Bleeding on the Floor
Jacket Slut.
April 8th, 2007 at 08:01pm
I love this video
Gerard looks so sad...but still awesome
alexander skarsgard.
In The Murder Scene
alexander skarsgard.
April 9th, 2007 at 12:44am
She could've been wearing contacts, you know.
Why don't people think like that?. I don't think anyones eyes are like that NORMALLY.

Anyway, the video is gorgeous. I love it.
Dr. Manhattan
Bleeding on the Floor
Dr. Manhattan
April 23rd, 2007 at 01:24am
i still can't get over how
amazing this vid is :]
xVengeance
Motor Baby
xVengeance
September 15th, 2007 at 03:51pm
i think it's amazingIn Love
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
September 15th, 2007 at 04:02pm
I havent watched this video for ages!
Now I really miss his short black hair!!!
*Mourns*
Haha