Don't have an account? Create one!

Something Happend In My Town, I think is MCR related.

AuthorMessage
on birds and glass
Always Born a Crime
on birds and glass
March 20th, 2007 at 09:00pm
Don't Wake Me Up.:
I'm pretty sure there are some links on pages 2 and 3.

Thanks^
I should have looked back before I asked.
Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
March 20th, 2007 at 09:07pm
The links don't give much info, but they do kinda clear stuff up a bit.
*frantically searches for more info*
xOurLadyOfSorrowsx
Killjoy
xOurLadyOfSorrowsx
March 21st, 2007 at 04:39pm
thats kinda scary lol
Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
March 21st, 2007 at 08:55pm
that's VERY scary lol...I wouldn't be able to sleep for a while with something like that in my town...yikes..
VampireCupcake
Bleeding on the Floor
VampireCupcake
March 21st, 2007 at 10:10pm
Wow, thats pretty insane.. o.O
KrAzYsQuIrReL337
Fabulous Killjoy
KrAzYsQuIrReL337
March 23rd, 2007 at 05:02pm
MyAntiDrug:
That's not how it is for my dad, he still thinks that if I don't listen to country like him I'm going to turn into some dimented child...Psshh, if I am ever forced to listen to that any more than I already do, I'll be worse than I am now...I'll completely lose my imagination.

And back on the subject, I think you really do have to know her a little better to actually know why she did it. I really hope that they don't all go after MCR to get the money...that wouldn't be fair at all!

my parents make me listen to country to...they'd kill me if they ever heard any MCR music
KrAzYsQuIrReL337
Fabulous Killjoy
KrAzYsQuIrReL337
March 23rd, 2007 at 05:16pm
she can burn as many churches as she wants for all i care but she shouldn't have connected it with MCR
Geesus.
Motor Baby
Geesus.
March 23rd, 2007 at 06:01pm
its pathetic that i live where it happened and didnt hear about it on the news but found out on here. but that girl should not have done that. when i found out i was just hoping that MCR weren't going to get badmouthed about it.
Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
March 23rd, 2007 at 06:54pm
dangit, half of the reason MCR is called "the ringleaders of an emo cult" is because of crap like THIS.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
March 23rd, 2007 at 06:57pm
Burning houses doesn't make a person what people consider "emo"...
Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
March 23rd, 2007 at 07:00pm
yea, I know, but like any of the people down-talking MCR know what emo really is...
Woodstock '69
Jazz Hands
Woodstock '69
March 2nd, 2008 at 08:30pm
I think that it is because there is a book about called House of Wolves and its about a church thats possesed by the devil
Woodstock '69
Jazz Hands
Woodstock '69
March 2nd, 2008 at 08:32pm
KrAzYsQuIrReL337:
MyAntiDrug:
That's not how it is for my dad, he still thinks that if I don't listen to country like him I'm going to turn into some dimented child...Psshh, if I am ever forced to listen to that any more than I already do, I'll be worse than I am now...I'll completely lose my imagination.

And back on the subject, I think you really do have to know her a little better to actually know why she did it. I really hope that they don't all go after MCR to get the money...that wouldn't be fair at all!

my parents make me listen to country to...they'd kill me if they ever heard any MCR music

oh that sucks my rents like just totally accepted that i was teenager whos school life sucks and need to listen to this to get my spirit up
Drop Dead Dianne
Killjoy
Drop Dead Dianne
March 2nd, 2008 at 09:02pm
what the hell thats so wrong.
she needs help.
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
March 2nd, 2008 at 10:46pm
mcristheonlylife:
I think that it is because there is a book about called House of Wolves and its about a church thats possesed by the devil

well then she cd very well be referencing the book. for all we know she ain't even a mychem fan.

Girl needs help. hopefully they dont send her to jail or anything, coz what she really needs is a therapist or someone who'll take the trouble to find out whats wrong in her life.
House_Of_Wolves.
Killjoy
House_Of_Wolves.
July 17th, 2008 at 05:53pm
M-crazy:

Also, there is a collection of videos on youtube that has the band describing how they came up with each song. In the House of Wolves video, Ray said that the song reminded him of a cartoon that he saw that had a character go to hell, where there was a jazz band playing, and the musicians were wolves.
WayDown
Bleeding on the Floor
WayDown
July 17th, 2008 at 07:36pm
Even if it IS about something else, the press is probably still going to blame MCR and shit. They'll skew the story around the best they can to make it sound interesting and profitable. They're in it only for the money; They probably don't give a crap about MCR or their fans.
STFUvanner_x
Killjoy
STFUvanner_x
July 17th, 2008 at 09:52pm
Yeah its pretty much in for the money. the press will do anything to make it My Chem's fault for wta she did, even if it didnt involve their song or any other one. its like the daily mail, they used anything that was related to MCR and made a serious thing out of it. but why burn down a church?!?! but no matter wat we do or wat someone does that can be the closest thing to MCR, anyone can use it against them.
invisible monsters.
Bleeding on the Floor
invisible monsters.
July 17th, 2008 at 11:21pm
^
so true. it's disgusting. they can't just even take it into their consideration that maybe good music (that may not be the cleanest, but who the fuck cares?) that teenagers depend on isn't to blame? i mean, mcr has NEVER been to blame for any of this stupid shit. i mean, even if she WAS making a reference to house of wolves off the black parade, it's not like mcr was next to her saying "burn the church, burn the church". It was her own desicion, but, of course, this probably is going to be another daily mail phenomenon. Poor mcr, always being put down for things people just don't want to admit was their own fault..ugh, it makes me sick, they're not tyring to hurt anyone, but apparantly their easy targets for the arrogant and ignorant.

poor girl, too..there must be something really wrong with her o_O
hope she's okay and mentally stable.
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
July 17th, 2008 at 11:56pm
^ yup. couldna said it better. except that maybe there wasn't anything wrong with her. maybe she just really likes fire and really doesn't like the church.

well, i can see the human race isn't getting any more intelligent. smthing like that happens and they go round blaming everything but the kitchen sink.