AuthorMessage
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
April 20th, 2008 at 04:46pm
Hmm.
Well, then, I guess you can't do it. =/

& just try stuff out for coloring?
Look at the pic, decide what would look good, and then use a combination of curves, channel mixer, selective color, and color balance to make it look good. & maybe some color layers with various layer settings, but those are harder to figure out how they're gonna come out beforehand.
Donald Trefusis
In The Murder Scene
Donald Trefusis
April 21st, 2008 at 01:39pm
Anybody have some good coloring tuts for washed out pictures?
plz&thx ;D
smash the silence.
Demolition Lover
smash the silence.
May 13th, 2008 at 04:51pm
I have Photofiltre, and the RGB Fantasy Plug-In.
I do all my coloring with that.
Could someone tell me how Threshold Red/Green/Blue works?
I'm trying to improve my coloring and it would help if I knew how everything works. xD
isabella cullen.
Bleeding on the Floor
isabella cullen.
May 17th, 2008 at 04:20pm
nvm
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
May 17th, 2008 at 04:45pm
Haushinka .:
I have Photofiltre, and the RGB Fantasy Plug-In.
I do all my coloring with that.
Could someone tell me how Threshold Red/Green/Blue works?
I'm trying to improve my coloring and it would help if I knew how everything works. xD
Well, I don't have Photofiltre. But I'm guessing that it sets some kind of threshold where either over or under it will be that color, but the other side won't. Can't really tell you though. But I DO know that the best way to learn that is probably just to screw around with it, see what it does when you adjust it this or that way, and really that will most likely be more useful to you than some abstract explanation.
MedicateYourLife
Shotgun Sinner
MedicateYourLife
May 17th, 2008 at 10:35pm
:] I was wondering if anyone with photofiltre could possibably help me with some colouring tips?
also, is 'Gimp' worth downloading?

thanks. x
joni.
Shotgun Sinner
joni.
May 17th, 2008 at 10:46pm
I've used photofiltre and GIMP, and GIMP is definately worth downloading if you're using photofiltre.
It might take a little while to get used to, but it's really worth it.
F'n'stein xo
Salute You in Your Grave
F'n'stein xo
May 17th, 2008 at 10:50pm
^^^
i agree. Its like photoshop but at least you'll have more features than you would have with photofiltre.
MedicateYourLife
Shotgun Sinner
MedicateYourLife
May 17th, 2008 at 10:51pm
Thank you both :]
x
smash the silence.
Demolition Lover
smash the silence.
May 23rd, 2008 at 11:19am
crowley.:

Well, I don't have Photofiltre. But I'm guessing that it sets some kind of threshold where either over or under it will be that color, but the other side won't. Can't really tell you though. But I DO know that the best way to learn that is probably just to screw around with it, see what it does when you adjust it this or that way, and really that will most likely be more useful to you than some abstract explanation.

Okay cool, thank you.
arthur pendragon.
Crash Queen
arthur pendragon.
May 31st, 2008 at 06:48am
Does anyone know where I can get the "Bootle" font. I've looked around and I can't find it.
I just want one similar to The Beatles font?

IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
June 6th, 2008 at 06:22pm
rockonbaby:
Tragic.:
Well, There's no button on my keyboard. *sigh*

Every keyboard comes with a Print Screen button. Just look for it, you'll find it. On my keyboard, it's next to F12 on the very top of the keyboard. If you find it, press it, then open a photo editing program, or Paint, click Paste, and cut. sorry if that wasn't much help.

on mine it is in the top right hand corner, next to scroll Lock, and Pause_Break
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
June 6th, 2008 at 08:22pm
Typically Print Screen is just after F12 and also to the immediate right of Scroll Lock and Pause Break, although those keys aren't used as often. ^^;
The Master.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Master.
June 7th, 2008 at 03:02pm
rockonbaby:

Every keyboard comes with a Print Screen button. Just look for it, you'll find it. On my keyboard, it's next to F12 on the very top of the keyboard. If you find it, press it, then open a photo editing program, or Paint, click Paste, and cut. sorry if that wasn't much help.

not every keyboard,
souverian.
Demolition Lover
souverian.
June 26th, 2008 at 12:36pm
On photofiltre, how would you add on a texture?
When I use the PhotoMasque option, it only comes out in black and white.
alaska 5000
Tragic With a Capital T
alaska 5000
June 29th, 2008 at 11:57am
sun kil moon.:
On photofiltre, how would you add on a texture?
When I use the PhotoMasque option, it only comes out in black and white.
what i used to do was i'd save the base i'd made, put that as the photomasque thing, then put the actual texture in the pattern section.
but you can't move the texture around when you do that. :/
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
July 19th, 2008 at 02:53pm
life in technicolor.:
I wrote a new tutorial if you guys are interested. It's just for coloring though. Click the banner (:

D:

Is there anything like that which is translatable? I use Adobe Fireworks CS3. D:
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
July 19th, 2008 at 07:00pm
^hey, I know this is off topic, but I was wondering what fireworks is for exactly.
I don't know how to phrase that better, but I read the description, and it sounded pretty similar to illustrator in that it's primarily for vector graphics, apparently. What's the difference between it and the other adobe programs?
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
July 20th, 2008 at 10:36am
It's a bitmap and vector graphics editor. It used to be owned by Macromedia, and there was a whole developer's set of programs that went with it: Flash, Dreamweaver, ColdFusion, and I think FreeHand. I think those were the ones I usually had all together, but I'm sure there were a few more.
exterminate.
Shotgun Sinner
exterminate.
August 4th, 2008 at 12:14pm
i know that there are a couple of websites for textures on the first page but does anyone know anymore? :/