Don't have an account? Create one!

Computer Art Tutorials

AuthorMessage
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
March 12th, 2007 at 10:50pm
Wow thanks Ti Amo; Mio Bella!

The video says it's accepted onto YouTube but it's still uploading (I don't know how long it usually takes, but this seems to be taking forever).
I know you can't see buzznet, but I'll post the link just incase: Burn all the Empires IDLY video on Buzznet!
Chemical Addiction.
Awake and Unafraid
Chemical Addiction.
March 13th, 2007 at 09:25am
when i download a font for photoshop how do i actually get the font into photoshop lol???
electricsuzi
Killjoy
electricsuzi
March 13th, 2007 at 04:38pm
Okay, please be patient with me....i am technologically challenged!
I have downloaded a few programmes but i have no idea what i should be doing, in fact i am not sure i have even got the right things. i have adobe acrobat professional 8 and adobe reader but can't seem to edit pics in them. any ideas? also i was wondering what size an ava has to be and how do you set it to this size?
thanks lovelies
xxxx Bye
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
March 13th, 2007 at 05:58pm
Hi Suziblue!

It depends what you're trying to do? If you want to make Avas there are several programmes:
Paint (on most PCs),
Photoshop (theres a link a few posts back with a free download for it)
Corel Draw
Photofiltre Studio (free 15 day trial)
Ulead GIF Animator 5 (free 15 day trial for animated avas)

The standard size is usually 100 x 100.

I haven't used Adobe for anything yet but I'm sure other people said they had.
I'm just starting too, that's why I began this thread because I had no clue what I was doing and ended up spamming the other threads!
Hope this helps!

Here's the YouTube link for my first video I made yesterday (Ti Amo; Mio Bella was asking for it):

*only 2 weeks to go susie! aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh*
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
March 13th, 2007 at 06:22pm
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA,
I love your video.
xDDDDDD.
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
March 13th, 2007 at 06:31pm
Aaawwwww thanks! It's my very first one, it took me hours, and hours, hopefully I'll get quicker!
*blushes and feels proud*
electricsuzi
Killjoy
electricsuzi
March 13th, 2007 at 07:33pm
I am also totally impressed! Wow you are really good, i have no idea what I am doing. lol. 2 weeks! Eek! and i get to meet you in person woo hoo!xx
Whoreifying
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Whoreifying
March 13th, 2007 at 11:46pm
Wow burn all the empires. I love it Smile. What video program did you use? [windows movie maker?]
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
March 14th, 2007 at 07:04am
Thanks guys! *huggles you all at the same time*

Whoreifying - yep I used Windows Movie Maker, but it's the first time I've made a video so it took me ages, but I just played around until I found a way it worked!
(does anyone think there should be a new thread for videos that people have made, there are loads on buzznet that could go on, I'm not sure if there is one already?)
utterlyempty
Really Not Okay
utterlyempty
March 14th, 2007 at 01:30pm
Fantastic video Burn!

I am all into making videos too. I have made three so far and want to do more. I was using imovie for the first two, but then I wanted to get more complicated and got a hold of an old version of adobe premiere. It can do fantastic stuff like masking. Thats how I got the magic mirror effect. Anyway I have been trying to find the new version of it so I can really get going. If anyone knows where I can get a copy of Premiere pro for Mac I would be sooooo thrilled.

Anyway my vid
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
March 14th, 2007 at 02:23pm
Is there any program for taking screencaps fast? Like just push a button each time you wanna cap and it saves itself somewhere?
I know about the 'Prt Scr' button, but it takes so long Cheese
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
March 14th, 2007 at 03:35pm
Lex Luthor.:
Here you can find the best PhotoFiltre Tutorials and here are Photoshop/ImageReady Tutorials.
Also if anyone wants to download Photoshop 7 for free go to Soleil's profile.

I tried to download Photoshop from that profile but I had to enter a serial number when I was gonna install it.
What's up with that?
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
March 14th, 2007 at 05:14pm
Anyone want to teach me how to make dotted lines around something?
Frank Fresh Prince
Joining The Black Parade
Frank Fresh Prince
March 14th, 2007 at 06:30pm
Does anyone know good sites to convert youtube vids and stuff for your iPod?
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
March 14th, 2007 at 07:10pm
BuriedInBlack - if you look at Ti Amo; Mio Bella' s post (the last one on page 3) I'm sure I saw a site where you can download free software (probably just a trial), for converting videos to iPods.
Otherwise I have no idea, I'm still learning too!
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
March 14th, 2007 at 07:17pm
utterlyempty:
Fantastic video Burn!
I am all into making videos too. I have made three so far and want to do more. I was using imovie for the first two, but then I wanted to get more complicated and got a hold of an old version of adobe premiere. It can do fantastic stuff like masking. Thats how I got the magic mirror effect. Anyway I have been trying to find the new version of it so I can really get going. If anyone knows where I can get a copy of Premiere pro for Mac I would be sooooo thrilled.
Anyway my vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOnM6h-Qb8o

Wow - love the mirror stuff, that's really good, I can see me getting addicted to making these! Sorry I can't help with your question but I'm sure some quizzed-up INOer will!

*runs off start an MCR video thread - I think we need one!*

EDIT: Does anyone know where you can download MCR videos to your computer? I got the IDLY you one from someone who posted a link to Megaupload with it on, but I'd really like some more, does anyone know?
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
March 15th, 2007 at 06:27pm
Can anyone help with the downloading question? Please, I'd really love to make more videos but don't know how or where to do it!
utterlyempty
Really Not Okay
utterlyempty
March 15th, 2007 at 06:47pm
Burn all the Empires:
Can anyone help with the downloading question? Please, I'd really love to make more videos but don't know how or where to do it!

I have found some stuff on Limewire, their official videos are all there. AOL music has higher quality videos than youtube so I screen capture off that when they have what I want. Mostly I just screen capture off youtube.
Marki
Joining The Black Parade
Marki
March 15th, 2007 at 07:08pm
flesh to stone.:
Anyone want to teach me how to make dotted lines around something?

Well i know how to do it in photoshop but i don't know if thats the program your using.
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
March 15th, 2007 at 11:12pm
marki:

Well i know how to do it in photoshop but i don't know if thats the program your using.
Yes, it is.
=)