Don't have an account? Create one!

Computer Art Tutorials

AuthorMessage
Max Green
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Max Green
March 24th, 2007 at 04:23am
how do umake icons without downloading all the crazy software...if there is a way please tell me cuz i got some cool ideas
Ballroom Blitz
Bleeding on the Floor
Ballroom Blitz
March 24th, 2007 at 04:34am
DONT_STOP_IF_I_FALL:
how do umake icons without downloading all the crazy software...if there is a way please tell me cuz i got some cool ideas
You need either something like Adobe ImageReady for animated avatars and you need something like Photoshop or Photofiltre for non-animated.

Or just paint which is on most computers, but it sucks monkeys.
Chemical Addiction.
Awake and Unafraid
Chemical Addiction.
March 26th, 2007 at 07:36pm
does anyone know of a way in photoshop to get rid of watermarks on pictures for example how do i make the thing across the middle of THIS disappear - if there even is a way

help much appreciated
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
March 27th, 2007 at 02:40pm
Ballroom Blitz:
You need either something like Adobe ImageReady for animated avatars and you need something like Photoshop or Photofiltre for non-animated.

Or GIMP.
You can do animations on GIMP, too.
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
March 27th, 2007 at 02:42pm
XChemical_AddictionX:
does anyone know of a way in photoshop to get rid of watermarks on pictures for example how do i make the thing across the middle of THIS disappear - if there even is a way

help much appreciated
There's no easy way. That one's easier since it's a pretty non-intrusive watermark, but I think you'd just have to select it and maybe mess around with the brightness and contrast. And you'd have to select it in two parts, since there are two shades of gray added.
Ballroom Blitz
Bleeding on the Floor
Ballroom Blitz
March 27th, 2007 at 09:37pm
flesh to stone.:
Ballroom Blitz:

Or GIMP.
You can do animations on GIMP, too.
really?

I never knew that..
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
March 29th, 2007 at 07:45pm
Ballroom Blitz:
really?

I never knew that..
Yeah. It treats the layers like different frames. You can do a few effects too, and change the speed, though that's about it.
Brandi; BabyMomma.
Really Not Okay
Brandi; BabyMomma.
April 3rd, 2007 at 11:24pm
I need help with PhotoFiltre. I just got it today and I've went through and went to most of the tutorials you guys have already posted [Thanks so much for those by the way!] I cannot for the life of me figure out how to use downloaded fonts or masks or anything like that. Help? =]
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
April 6th, 2007 at 07:46pm
Can anyone tell me where I can download MCRs videos/interviews etc...... so I can make some more videos.
I've been using The Big MCR Media List of Doom
which is great but most of the have tags on and there is nothing from the Black Parade - can anyone help?
Insurgentes
Bleeding on the Floor
Insurgentes
April 8th, 2007 at 12:50am
Brandi; not Cognac.:
I need help with PhotoFiltre. I just got it today and I've went through and went to most of the tutorials you guys have already posted [Thanks so much for those by the way!] I cannot for the life of me figure out how to use downloaded fonts or masks or anything like that. Help? =]
Kurtni shows people how to work Photofiltre.
I am pretty sure if you read about in that thread, you will find all sorts of useful things about Photofiltre.
F'n'stein xo
Salute You in Your Grave
F'n'stein xo
April 8th, 2007 at 01:49am
That program GIMP is it free? if so, does anyone have the link for it?
filthy hands.
Shotgun Sinner
filthy hands.
April 8th, 2007 at 01:55am
mcr06:

It is. Go here. Mr. Green
F'n'stein xo
Salute You in Your Grave
F'n'stein xo
April 8th, 2007 at 02:28am
Ti Amo; Trust Me.:
mcr06:

It is. Go here. Mr. Green

Thanks Very Happy
karma police.
Always Born a Crime
karma police.
April 8th, 2007 at 03:33pm
If i have a video clip, how can i get the audio off of it to put on my mp3?
thanks in advance Very Happy
exterminate.
Shotgun Sinner
exterminate.
April 8th, 2007 at 03:34pm
Is there any other website with PF tutorials APART from the one on GSB?
F'n'stein xo
Salute You in Your Grave
F'n'stein xo
April 8th, 2007 at 06:37pm
Anybody have tutorials for GIMP?
bring more knives.
Demolition Lover
bring more knives.
April 9th, 2007 at 07:43am
um, i don't know if this belongs to here or not, but does someone know any good "screencap" program. like for taking caps from windows media player?
thank you.
Insurgentes
Bleeding on the Floor
Insurgentes
April 11th, 2007 at 12:18am
mcr06:
Anybody have tutorials for GIMP?
Check out GIMP Users
If you refer to this post, there's tons more useful stuff as well. And some of the tutorial communities have tuts for GIMP, or ones that can be translated into it. And if you don't know how to translate, then you should check around the GIMP communities until you find something. I'm sure someone out there has made a guide for translating what's what from PS/PSP to GIMP.

a bad motherfucker.:
um, i don't know if this belongs to here or not, but does someone know any good "screencap" program. like for taking caps from windows media player?
thank you.
I just put a DVD (if you are referring to capping off a DVD) into my computer and use windows media player.
Pause what you want, right click and go to DVD Features, then capture image. Save the image and repeat.

Otherwise, there are other DVD programs out there I am sure that can cap even better than that. Just look around through programs till you find one you like.
lana del rey.
Demolition Lover
lana del rey.
April 11th, 2007 at 01:36am
a bad motherfucker.:
thank you.
There's a media program called Power DVD, where you can set it up, so that when something happens when you're watching and you want to take a screencap, all you have to do is press the C button, and it automatically saves with out interuppting the movie.

It's called PowerDVD.
bring more knives.
Demolition Lover
bring more knives.
April 11th, 2007 at 09:09am
thanks for help with that.
actually i already knew that and i've one DVD program and i can take captures by it.
but how can i take captures if i've just video uploaded from youtube or something?
in media player it's not possible. when i take print screen, and paste it like paint, there's only black. so i'm not able to take them with media player, except if it's DVD.
sorry bad explanation. thanks if somone could help=)