Computer Art Tutorials

AuthorMessage
Marki
Joining The Black Parade
Marki
April 11th, 2007 at 09:16pm
a bad motherfucker.:
thanks for help with that.
actually i already knew that and i've one DVD program and i can take captures by it.
but how can i take captures if i've just video uploaded from youtube or something?
in media player it's not possible. when i take print screen, and paste it like paint, there's only black. so i'm not able to take them with media player, except if it's DVD.
sorry bad explanation. thanks if somone could help=)

i think in windows media player you have to go to Tools-Options then click on the performance tab the click ont he advanced button ...and in there you'll see a tick box next to the words Use Overlays...Untick that and press ok to everything. That should work ..i hope. i remember i used to have the same problem.
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
April 12th, 2007 at 06:01am
hey!!....i want to make videos to put onto youtube whats the best program to use...also whats the best prgram for making avatars...im in the middle of downloading photshop..thanks Smile

edit: i have just downloaded photoshop...i went to run it...and it said something about unziping the files...anyway i did that and it unip succsesful..then i clicked ok.....but now everytime i go to run it...it comes up with the same thing! im so confussed! Sad
exterminate.
Shotgun Sinner
exterminate.
April 12th, 2007 at 06:19am
I'm not sure if this is right because I can't really remember but on my computer after I unzipped it, I went to My Computer-HDD(C)-Programme Files- Then either Adobe or Photoshop. When you found what one is right click on the install file but in another file there is a serial number that you will need.
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
April 12th, 2007 at 06:34am
i found it in my computer..i clicked photoshop,......i have got the serial number from one file...but cant find the other install file...i says copy and paste the serial number into the boxes!!....do you know any other prgrams!?.....thank for your help anyway! lol
exterminate.
Shotgun Sinner
exterminate.
April 12th, 2007 at 06:37am
There's Photofiltre. That I think is pretty good. I used to use it, and I'm still going to even though I have Photoshop. Photofiltre is free, just type it in on Google or something I think.
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
April 12th, 2007 at 06:41am
^^ thanks Smile
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
April 12th, 2007 at 07:01am
in Photofilte how do u resize the image to 100 x100 for avatars...because it wont let me

edit: i found it its ok..lol im dum
exterminate.
Shotgun Sinner
exterminate.
April 12th, 2007 at 07:07am
You draw around the bit of the image you want. Then you look on the side of the screen and the bottom left button that says square click on that. Then right click and crop. Then right click,-Image size. then type in 100.
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
April 12th, 2007 at 07:49am
Thats Just Ace.:
You draw around the bit of the image you want. Then you look on the side of the screen and the bottom left button that says square click on that. Then right click and crop. Then right click,-Image size. then type in 100.

thanx!..i managed to make one at last! Clap
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
April 13th, 2007 at 05:33am
hey..how do u get different fonts on photofilter...do u have to down load them?
exterminate.
Shotgun Sinner
exterminate.
April 13th, 2007 at 06:42am
If you want different ones than what your computer has, yes you'll have to download them. One place you can download new fonts is www.dafont.com
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
April 13th, 2007 at 08:15am
^^ thankies Smile
karma police.
Always Born a Crime
karma police.
April 15th, 2007 at 06:45pm
x__magicalbat:
If i have a video clip, how can i get the audio off of it to put on my mp3?
thanks in advance Very Happy
blackened
Bleeding on the Floor
blackened
April 15th, 2007 at 08:12pm
^^I use ConvertMovie 3.0 but I'm pretty sure you have to pay for it.
They do have a free trial though.

There's probably a better free way that I just don't know about...
lana del rey.
Demolition Lover
lana del rey.
April 16th, 2007 at 02:47am
DOes anyone know of a program that will burn protected DVDs?
Rock Steady
Salute You in Your Grave
Rock Steady
April 17th, 2007 at 09:20pm
Southern Weather.:
ow can I get bright colorings like these on my icons?
examples:
Image Image
(both made by scout finch.)

if u have photoshop or something similar try turning up the contrast and the saturation levels

edit // looking at them they look like they cud be vectorised. but that could justbe my eye sight
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
April 18th, 2007 at 06:16am
Thats Just Ace.:
If you want different ones than what your computer has, yes you'll have to download them. One place you can download new fonts is www.dafont.com

i have clicked on the font i want to download...then i have unzipped it...but how do i get the font to appear onto photofiltre....wen i go to open and try and get it, it says theres an error?? Sad
o mareh?
Demolition Lover
o mareh?
April 18th, 2007 at 09:56am
^^ same thing happens to me. Sad
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
April 18th, 2007 at 12:15pm
also can anyone tell me where i can make wallpapers!..ive seen some on the wallpaper thread and they look amazing! thanx Smile
Rock Steady
Salute You in Your Grave
Rock Steady
April 18th, 2007 at 05:09pm
hayley.

1. u need to install the fonts onto windows. copy them into the following folder.

my computer > c drive > windows> fonts

they should then load in the programe.

for wallpapers tyr downloading GIMP. i used that before i used photoshop.

hope that helps.