Don't have an account? Create one!

What Are Some Of Your Favorite MCR Lyrics?

AuthorMessage
Bad Obsession
Salute You in Your Grave
Bad Obsession
May 5th, 2012 at 02:08am
''We can leave this world, leave it all behind. We can steal this car if your folks don't mind. We can live forever if you've got the time...''
-Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back

''Stand up fucking tall, don´t let them see your back and take, my fucking hand and never be afraid again..''
-Our Lady Of Sorrows

''Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door. What's life like, bleeding on the floor..''
-Thank You For the Venom

''Isn’t that much fun, staring down a loaded gun? So I won’t stop dying won’t stop lying, if you want I’ll keep on crying...''
-Cemetery Drive

''The kids don't care if you're all right honey. Pills don't help but it sure it's funny..''
-Vampire Money

''Cause we’re all a bunch of animals, and never paid attention in school. So tell me all about your problems, I was killing before killing was cool..''
-Kill All Your Friends

''I spent my high school career spit on and shoved to agree. So I could watch all my heroes sell a car on T.V..''
-Disenchanted

''Cause I see you lying next to me. With words I thought I’d never speak. Awake and unafraid. Asleep or dead..''
-Famous Last Words

oh god I'll never finish if I keep on writing more..
morgana le faye
Thinking Happy Thoughts
morgana le faye
May 5th, 2012 at 07:42pm
Cyanide Psycho:
''We can leave this world, leave it all behind. We can steal this car if your folks don't mind. We can live forever if you've got the time...''
-Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back

''Stand up fucking tall, don´t let them see your back and take, my fucking hand and never be afraid again..''
-Our Lady Of Sorrows

''Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door. What's life like, bleeding on the floor..''
-Thank You For the Venom

''Isn’t that much fun, staring down a loaded gun? So I won’t stop dying won’t stop lying, if you want I’ll keep on crying...''
-Cemetery Drive

''The kids don't care if you're all right honey. Pills don't help but it sure it's funny..''
-Vampire Money

''Cause we’re all a bunch of animals, and never paid attention in school. So tell me all about your problems, I was killing before killing was cool..''
-Kill All Your Friends

''I spent my high school career spit on and shoved to agree. So I could watch all my heroes sell a car on T.V..''
-Disenchanted

''Cause I see you lying next to me. With words I thought I’d never speak. Awake and unafraid. Asleep or dead..''
-Famous Last Words

oh god I'll never finish if I keep on writing more..
angelofthemissed
Fabulous Killjoy
angelofthemissed
June 10th, 2012 at 01:49pm
"From the Earth to the mourge " -Desert Song
"I cant stop now because I'm dancing!" -Planatary
"This hole you put me in, wasn't deep enough, and I'm crawling out right now" - Deathwish
"This night walk the dead." - Cemetery Drive
"We 'll celebrate the end of things with cheap...champagne!" - Drowning Lessons
"And these words changing nothing" -Early Sunsets over Monroeville
"So shut your eyes, kiss me goodbye, and sleep." - Sleep
"We'll meet again when both our cars collide" -Helena
"What you got under your shirt will make them pay for the things that they did" -Teenagers
"Baby let me in" - Honey this mirror isn't big enough for the two of us
"I'll never let them hurt you, I promise" -Vampires Will Never Hurt You
"I held you close as we both shook, for the last time, take a good hard look!" - I'm Not Okay
"Well you can hide a lot about yourself, but honey what are you gonna do?"
"Now the red ones help me fly, and the blue ones help me fall!" - Heartiest For Halos