Don't have an account? Create one!

Have You Ever Given MCR a Gift?

AuthorMessage
aaltsje_s
Thinking Happy Thoughts
aaltsje_s
April 4th, 2007 at 07:24am
I completely agree with you! I didn't just buy a gift, I made 5 ties! So it's a 'personal' gift as well!
Chemical_Romance
Salute You in Your Grave
Chemical_Romance
April 4th, 2007 at 02:42pm

I have presents for Gerard and Mikey. But I've never had the chance to give it to them.

Easter Davy
Motor Baby
Easter Davy
April 4th, 2007 at 10:48pm
I'LL GIVE 'EM ANOTHER BOA!

...jk! Um, I think I'd probably give them some candy or a starbucks gift card, OR A WAWA ONE (Jersey peeps know what I'm talking about)!
Gee-Rox!
Killjoy
Gee-Rox!
April 5th, 2007 at 04:36am
I never got to meet them after their Glasgow show *sigh*, looks like all I give MCR is my loyalty and good wishes, I guess that's worth something though.
withered waste
Killjoy
withered waste
April 5th, 2007 at 08:53am
i would give them nothing, we dont even no them in person, or what they really act like....
Godzilla
Banned
Godzilla
April 10th, 2007 at 09:40pm
My friend and I are baking them cookies and maybe making dools. Yes, we're creative ones. And I can bake, don't worry my cookies won't kill them.
Godzilla
Banned
Godzilla
April 10th, 2007 at 09:40pm
Godzilla:
My friend and I are baking them cookies and maybe making dools. Yes, we're creative ones. And I can bake, don't worry my cookies won't kill them.
dolls*
Fish Camp
Jazz Hands
Fish Camp
April 11th, 2007 at 12:15am
my friend and i made them a poster. well, she did, and i told her what to do. it was really cool, but i don't have a pic. it was the black parade font saying "my chemical romance" with a heart and them some splattered paint like revenge had all over it. she's REALLY good at art (like, she does all this scholarship-y stuff and all) and we gave it to their roadie. he said he'd make sure they got it. we hope they did.
Ragdoll_Physics
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Ragdoll_Physics
April 11th, 2007 at 12:41am
I was going to throw a shirt on stage saying ''I love Bob'' as a joke cause no one ever loves Bob they allways love Gerard not really a gift but hey it's somthing Laughing
Leo
Awake and Unafraid
Leo
April 11th, 2007 at 01:11am
i would probubly tell everyone and give them a big THANKS for being a band that saved my life and thats here to save other lives not just to be famous
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
April 11th, 2007 at 01:15am
I bought them Candyland (the board game) and a super rad card with batman on it - which I then filled with sappy stuff about how they've changed my life. -Cringe.-

Bob loved it. (:<3
ain't got no soul.
Salute You in Your Grave
ain't got no soul.
April 11th, 2007 at 02:42am
Hmm. What type of gift should I buy? I wanna make some of my own stuff too. I'm so hell bent on meeting em but it will probably never ever happen... How do you meet em anyways?
Leo
Awake and Unafraid
Leo
April 11th, 2007 at 03:42am
Buried In Bullets:
Hmm. What type of gift should I buy? I wanna make some of my own stuff too. I'm so hell bent on meeting em but it will probably never ever happen... How do you meet em anyways?

dont say you'll never meet them you will one day everyone on INO will dont lose hope man Thumb up
sorry spamming
Ami von Grimm
Banned
Ami von Grimm
April 13th, 2007 at 02:16pm
I wanna make tshirt for them.
And slippers.
Annika.
Motor Baby
Annika.
April 13th, 2007 at 06:26pm
That ring sounds nice, and he would like it.
Well I asked Frank to give Gerard a CD of Mew from me becuase his birthday was the day before the concert.
I think that a CD of Mew would be really hard to find in the US, but I don't know, I just hope that he likes that gift I gave him.
some_random_fan
Killjoy
some_random_fan
April 14th, 2007 at 07:34am
i prob won't eva meet em eitherSad bcoz i live in aus and they dont come here much, and the last time they came here, the nearest concert was 4 hrs away!!!!
but if i did meet them i would be to shy to say anything anyway, and if i did i would probably get my words muddled up and embarrass myselfSad
Talk to Frank.
Joining The Black Parade
Talk to Frank.
April 14th, 2007 at 01:52pm
withered waste:
i would give them nothing, we dont even no them in person, or what they really act like....

i agree with you that we dont know them n stuff so we wouldnt actually know what they would like to recieve.
and whats Gerard gonna do with a dozen cheeses lol
however i would like to give them a letter maybe. Wink
helena_x_anne
Killjoy
helena_x_anne
April 15th, 2007 at 06:10am
I have never given them a gift.

I WOULD give them my journal from my senior year of high school. Thats the year my parents split up and got divorced, I got really depressed, and almost didn't graduate. Those pages are riddled with MCR lyrics, and MCR inspired drawings. If they read my journal, they could see how much their music helped me through.

Or I would give them ice cream XD
blackaisten
Motor Baby
blackaisten
April 15th, 2007 at 06:12am
I gave them a pair of white Boxershorts my friends and i bought, and draw all over.. And they got them.. I nearly hit Gee in the face :'( But he just laughed.
magda_poland
Joining The Black Parade
magda_poland
April 15th, 2007 at 06:48am
I gave Gerard a book with copies of my artworks - drawings and stuff... He promised to open it up, lol. There was huge crowd around, I'm really lucky that I managed to hand him that book O.o And when I asked him for promising to open that he really said "I promise" - that was sweet, although he didn't even look at me. I don't even know if he took a look on the book... He immediately passed it to Worm and then went away in a second.