Don't have an account? Create one!

What song got you into them.

AuthorMessage
Andy_H_Way_P
Killjoy
Andy_H_Way_P
November 9th, 2007 at 08:01am
I remember the first song... it was The Ghost Of You... i remember i was watching TV at nigth and I saw the video... i liked the sound of the music and the lyrick so the next day I tried to remember the name of the band... then I searched information about them and I found www.mychemicalromance.com... and it was the start of "My Chemical Obsession!" jijiji
Andy_H_Way_P
Killjoy
Andy_H_Way_P
November 9th, 2007 at 08:02am
sorry it was lyrics :p
little monster.
Full of Ephedrine
little monster.
November 9th, 2007 at 09:46am
My little brother was trying to get me into them but for some reasons I never paid attention
Then I saw Teenagers on tv and I was like: These guys are awesome. So I started to look for music videos on Youtube and after the second video I watched, The Ghost of You, I was like, speechless.
So the next day I went to the store and got TCFSR and WTTBP and that is how my MCR addiction started Very Happy
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
November 9th, 2007 at 08:31pm
I'm Not Okay // Helena
They were both on the telly together in one hour and yeah, you know what happened.
Nia_Black
Always Born a Crime
Nia_Black
November 9th, 2007 at 08:44pm
Helena music video.
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
November 9th, 2007 at 10:59pm
ghost of you music video
skylines and turnstiles
early sunset over monroville
welcome to the black parade
im not okay
Hooley
Fabulous Killjoy
Hooley
November 9th, 2007 at 11:06pm
It took me a looong while to click.

i first heard I'm not okay (i promise) thought good song, but thought nowt of it. Saw the vid. Thought it was randomness.

skip a few yrs, and i saw the vid for i dont love you. just thought 'wtf is the facial expressions about????' i didnt get him! lol

THEN i got hooked on Teenagers. Liked it alot. youtubed them (as ya do) and it finally clicked that it was all THE SAME BAND!!!! lol.

told ya i took me a while!
mr.ross
Jazz Hands
mr.ross
November 10th, 2007 at 06:02pm
I was like, only nine when Bullets came out, but my older sister let me listen to her cd. I fell in love with Our Lady of sorrows and with them ever sience. Enter my love for Frank Iero in the I'm Not Ok video.
Harlequinn
Salute You in Your Grave
Harlequinn
November 26th, 2007 at 05:52am
i'd heard little tiny parts of Im not Okay when it first came out, but back then i didnt really listen to music that much *gasp*
then last year i heard Welcome to the Black Parade for the first time and fell in love
My Chemical Living.
Motor Baby
My Chemical Living.
November 26th, 2007 at 08:40pm
I heard I'm Not Okay one day on Much Music!!
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
November 26th, 2007 at 09:47pm
Helena's_Revenge:
Helena music video.
xCemetaryxDrivex
Killjoy
xCemetaryxDrivex
November 26th, 2007 at 09:49pm
I think it was I'm not okay.. either that or Helena Razz
eileen vulgaris
Awake and Unafraid
eileen vulgaris
November 26th, 2007 at 10:10pm
Helena

Addicted from the first moment I listened to that song
Fading Sanity
Bleeding on the Floor
Fading Sanity
November 26th, 2007 at 11:11pm
helena music video, loved it... but for SOME reason I didn't buy their cd's after I heard it *hits head repeatidly* and i forgot about it after a while

Then Welcome to the Black Parade (thank the lord or else I may not have a fav band right now)
kinney.
Bulletproof Heart
kinney.
November 26th, 2007 at 11:38pm
the ad on tv for three cheers . . .
i'm not okay was playing in the background
& they showed clips of the video.
before that i listened to nothing but pop,
but after that, nothing else was good enough.
i'm not okay opened my eyes to something so much better.
and that something was my chemical romance.
tattooed lovers.
Motor Baby
tattooed lovers.
November 26th, 2007 at 11:44pm
Welcome to The Black Parade really got me into them. Without that song, I wouldn't like music at all except for a few Green Day songs. After listening to Welcome To The Black Parade, and I bought The Black Parade. Then Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge, and finally I bought 'Bullets' at a yard sale. Now, I love them a lot and understand the concepts of the songs. They really got me into music.
ryane clowe.
In a Bullet's Embrace
ryane clowe.
November 27th, 2007 at 06:05am
Famous Last Words
and then i listened to some others that i can't remember which, and then i bought The Black Parade like...3-4 days later
Helenashouseofwolves
Joining The Black Parade
Helenashouseofwolves
November 28th, 2007 at 05:30am
Teenagers. It was playing on the alt music channel, and when it came on I thought it was like, the best song ever. A few weeks later I went out and bought TBP, following up with Revenge and than tracking down Bullets and their rarities
I'm hooked now..
Just Steph...
Motor Baby
Just Steph...
November 28th, 2007 at 09:35pm
Umm...before I'm Not Okay came out (or at least before i'd seen it on tv/radio), an online friend sent me the first 2 albums. and i actually didn't like it Surprised but because i couldn't understand what he was singing Confused but i loved To The End. and eventually started listening to the rest of them.
A_Shadows_Kiss
Thinking Happy Thoughts
A_Shadows_Kiss
December 1st, 2007 at 05:22pm
The first song I heard from them was Bury me in Black because I had downloaded a few MCR songs and put them on my mp3 player and that one was the first one up. So I guess you could say that it was that song.
But I really started to obsess over them was after listening to "It's not a fashion statement..." on repeat.