Don't have an account? Create one!

What song got you into them.

AuthorMessage
Bleeding; Juliet
Motor Baby
Bleeding; Juliet
December 1st, 2007 at 07:26pm
okay, im a parader, when they got on to aom on music cchoice, i checked helena out and i loved it lol so it was from that time, but it was helena
desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
December 2nd, 2007 at 08:32pm
Helena
I remembered the video from a few years before and I downloaded it. I watched it about 10 times, then stopped just to download the song.
The funny thing is, as I was going up stairs with Helena just added to my MP3, Welcome To The Black Parade was on TV...
howrie
Killjoy
howrie
December 3rd, 2007 at 02:59am
vampires...then i didnt listen to them for a while...then Helena got me back into them Very Happy
harry goldfarb.
Bleeding on the Floor
harry goldfarb.
December 4th, 2007 at 02:08am
My first song I heard by them was Welcome To The Black Parade. I loved it, but never really got into My Chem.
Then when I heard Famous Last Words, I was all..."You know, these guys are really good." So I looked them up on VH1.com (my music source at the time), and listened to Helena, which got me hooked.
gazelles.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
gazelles.
December 4th, 2007 at 02:27am
The first song of there's that I heard was, I think, To The End. I liked it quite a bit, so I downloaded it, but never really looked at the rest of their stuff. In the summer of '06 my then friend made me download Thank You for the Venom, which I really liked, but I still never got into the rest of their stuff. Also, I think I saw Helena (the video, I mean) once and I didn't really know what to think of it.

Nah, I didn't really get into them until I heard WTTBP. One of my online friends told me to go check out MCR's website because they had some really good new song up, so I did and I became absolutely ADDICTED. I later downloaded the single for that, and then downloaded the full album in about November. The rest is history.
never coming home.
Bleeding on the Floor
never coming home.
December 30th, 2007 at 11:56pm
---Though I'm sure it got many into them, for me it was Helena. And my sister really got me into them by playing them an hour a day every day.
MCR_addict
Killjoy
MCR_addict
December 31st, 2007 at 12:23am
helana and wttbp
at first i only had the 2nd and 3rd album...
but then i heard cublicles on youtube...
and i HAD 2 have bullets... Very Happy
kasut sekolah
Bleeding on the Floor
kasut sekolah
December 31st, 2007 at 02:50am
Birthday Cake.:
Well, when I first heard Helena I liked them a bit
they were my secret obsession for a good couple of years
and then The Black Parade came out and I just exploded with fanness
vince noir.
Bleeding on the Floor
vince noir.
January 1st, 2008 at 06:18am
originally vampires
little birds.
Salute You in Your Grave
little birds.
January 1st, 2008 at 06:42am
I'm Not Okay, but then I never really got into them till the beginning of '06, when I finally bought Revenge.
mental_scottish_lass
Joining The Black Parade
mental_scottish_lass
January 1st, 2008 at 06:59am
Im not okay deffinatly a catchy song !!! So glad i heard it now
for reasons unknown
Awake and Unafraid
for reasons unknown
January 1st, 2008 at 11:50am
welcome to the black parade. -thanks sleep problems-
Beautiful Nightmare
Killjoy
Beautiful Nightmare
January 1st, 2008 at 12:18pm
Helena
werard gay.
Crash Queen
werard gay.
January 2nd, 2008 at 10:56pm
the ghost of you
i really love that song
liveyourlife89
Fabulous Killjoy
liveyourlife89
January 7th, 2008 at 01:09am
headfirst for halos

then i heard i'm not okay and there was no going back!
Gracie9746
Killjoy
Gracie9746
January 7th, 2008 at 02:47am
The first time I saw them was when my sister showed me the I'm not okay video and i didn't like it at all and didn't know who it was.I only started really listening to them last year, when I saw I Don't Love You on c4(a music channel). I only had a couple songs downloaded in my itunes after that, and i didn't listen to them that much. Then I heard 'This is how I dissapear' on the radio, found it online, and got the rest of their album. After that I got 'Revenge' and after that i slowly started getting into the songs on 'Bullets'. I'm still getting into them.

I guess This is how I disapear was what got me into them. It's funny, because, I don't like Dissapear that much.
I didn't realize that what my sister showed me was from MCR until i got 'Revenge'. Now it's one of my favourite songs.
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
January 7th, 2008 at 02:52am
I would have said I'm Not Okay, because I'd heard it. And I liked it.
But Welcome To The Black Parade is what made me like w0ah<3 Haha xD
Liar_Scarring
Killjoy
Liar_Scarring
January 7th, 2008 at 12:00pm
Stephanie Meyer website said that Gerard Way should play Edward Cullen from Twilight in the movie and I looked him up on google. I thought he was really cute and then realized that he was from the band My Chemical Romance. I had heard of them before, but had never looked them up. I wasn't really into anything but Evanescence. Then, I decided to try Youtube. I'm Not Okay. I saw the MV and (don't kill) thought they were more of a joke than a serious band. I mean, they played geeks all too well. Of course, the lead singer was very, very hot. Slowly, I began to love the song and sing along (hey that rhymes!) and then I saw their Black Parade album at the libary and checked it out. I really loved Mama, Dead!, Teenagers and practically freaked out when Blood suddenly came on one day. It took my parents a while to get used to them because I had never really had a love for band music. I always played classical. So they found it extremely odd at first.
baby ruthless
Salute You in Your Grave
baby ruthless
January 7th, 2008 at 05:28pm
I heard WTTBP a couple times on the radio and liked it so I decided to look them up and really liked their songs. They really got me into music because before I found them I never really like music
savannah's gone.
Bleeding on the Floor
savannah's gone.
February 18th, 2008 at 06:56am
im not okay helena that sort of time