love on her arms.
February 18th, 2008 at 08:56am
Im Not Okay!
And Welcome to The Black Parade
Natalie__x
Killjoy
Natalie__x
February 18th, 2008 at 08:57am
'Twas going through the music channels and came across I'm Not Okay on Kerrang I think. And I was like "I LOVE this song" and the rest is history...xD
inactive account
Demolition Lover
inactive account
February 18th, 2008 at 11:06am
i remember the very 1st day i ever heard of mcr! my sisters friend made me listen to helena on her mp3! wow i fell in love with it within the first few seconds! lol
Patrick Martin Stump
Motor Baby
Patrick Martin Stump
February 18th, 2008 at 02:17pm
WTTBP.

So shoot me. Cool
NadiaNarquois
Killjoy
NadiaNarquois
February 18th, 2008 at 09:00pm
Helena.
I was at my dads house in NY (couple of years ago) and having miserble, horrible time, and they came on fuse every day at 2:00, and i was totally memerized by how beautiful the music was.
dfgdfgsdfh
Bleeding on the Floor
dfgdfgsdfh
February 18th, 2008 at 09:03pm
Im Not Okay.
PrincessK492
Killjoy
PrincessK492
February 19th, 2008 at 02:02am
I thought it was Helena, but it could have been I'm Not Okay, because once I started really getting into MCR again, I heard I'm Not Okay and it sounded really familiar.

I know I first saw Helena when I was at my aunt's house and I was staying up really late just watching music videos on VH1 and MTV. I thought the video was really interesting and beautiful, the song was incredibly catchy, and the singer was cute. I ended up downloading the song and listening to it on repeat for several weeks or maybe even months, but I never looked into any other MCR songs at the time.

The next thing I heard from them was Welcome to the Black Parade, and at first I loved it, but after hearing it constantly on the radio I didn't like it as much. About a month ago I was just looking for what it was about emo music that I didn't like and stumbled upon an article about mcr. I've always been kinda confused as to why some people consider mcr emo, but whatever, after reading a few fansites and watching a few interviews and music videos, I quickly fell back in love with My Chemical Romace. And the rest, is history.
asterina
Really Not Okay
asterina
February 19th, 2008 at 08:48am
Helena... because I'm not okay was not in my country at that time
strange....
AnKoR.1.08
Killjoy
AnKoR.1.08
February 19th, 2008 at 09:34am
I rarely hate songs after I first hear them, but there was this one song I just couldn't stand... but every one at church seemed to think it was epic expecially the video... exept my cousin, she and I agree on everything, so I guessed she was deffinately right when she said the music video was scary... but she said I needed to see it. so one day, I was randomly flipping through the channels on TV... and at the bottom of the screen the title of the song my cousin had been talking about flashed on... "Helena" So i watched it. and then i decided that the song made sence, even if I didn't like it.
a few months later, every time helena came on, I couldn't change the station. and then Ghost of You came out... That one held so much meaning for me, I felt the meaning without knowing it was there...
but after that, because I was a country girl, I forgot all about the band that had so exited me a few months before... I was very sheltered... my mother wanted to protect me from everything... so I didn't get into any bands unless I knew my mom would approve, cause if she didn't approve, she would take music away... forever.
So i forgot about them, untill the inevitable happened; I heared Welcome to the Black Parade. and I remembered something, but I didn't know what it was yet. Then, we went house sitting for my aunt, who lives in a million-dollar home... with all the music stations on her TV... I found... a certain rock TV station... and SAW WTTBP... well... I remembered as soon as I saw Gerard. My old love returned... WTTBP comforted me through a tough time in my life, I saw someone who had wrecked my life, and through my tears, I kept singing WTTBP, silently. and then I found out my cousin, the one who had introduced me to them, so long before. we had drifted apart, she had drifted somewhere awful, dispair, she was abandoned by all her 'friends'. She came to me, knowing that I was there. So I took her burden, I bore her hurt... MCR comforted me though that.

anyway... I found out about mp3s... and now I have ALL of mcr's songs at my fingertips... speaking of...
kill the wind.
Killjoy
kill the wind.
February 19th, 2008 at 05:04pm
^ That's an amazing story.

One of my friends let me listen to WTTBP on her iPod. The first image I saw when I listened to the song was a parade going through a tunnel and coming out the other side. This was before I had ever seen the video. Wow I think I had a dream about it that night. Now, I'm here and I (finally) have Revenge coming in the mail in a couple of days. Wow
the sharpest lives.
Shotgun Sinner
the sharpest lives.
February 19th, 2008 at 06:40pm
Helena.

I saw the video on TV about 3 years ago and I was instantly changed.
Brenny Boo
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Brenny Boo
February 23rd, 2008 at 03:50am
im not okay

I heard it from my sister the first day she bought Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge!
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
February 23rd, 2008 at 04:56am

Ghost Of You.

That song just gets to me in a whole different way. In Love
GhouliaYelps
Jazz Hands
GhouliaYelps
February 23rd, 2008 at 05:09am
helena, saw a clip of it from the mvmas and fell in love
but props to my best friend for inviting me to a concert...id kinda moved on a bit musically, like i was getting in to diff stuff, still listened to them just not as often. i hadnt been allowed to go see them in 2005 so when they came out again last year i reallydidnt know about it and didnt ask. but then an old friend invited me...and let me say,,,there is no way i would be this much in to "the scene" now if i hadnt gone. changed my life completely.
StarGirl.
Jazz Hands
StarGirl.
February 23rd, 2008 at 11:15am
I'd always liked I'm Not Okay as I got it off my sister and hadn't really heard anything else, until I heard my bf talking baboutthem and just looked them up and it just went on frm there. broke up with that bf in a horrible way and WTTBP helped. and I love them for it =D
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
February 23rd, 2008 at 02:18pm
helena.
Toki
Really Not Okay
Toki
February 23rd, 2008 at 05:00pm
ann-ARGH!:
helena.
sammy.way
Banned
sammy.way
February 23rd, 2008 at 05:03pm
teenagers
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
February 23rd, 2008 at 06:34pm
new romantic.:
ann-ARGH!:
helena.
beannighe4
Killjoy
beannighe4
February 27th, 2008 at 12:51am
The first song of theirs that I ever heard was I'm Not Ok (I Promise), but it was the video for Famous Last Words that made me completely fall in love with them.