Jazz Hands
pye in the sky
June 5th, 2008 at 10:24am
it was honey this mirror isnt big enough for both of us
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
June 14th, 2008 at 04:53am
I saw them preform I'm Not Okay on AOL, back in...2005, I think?
I thought it was really good, but I was like...10 then, wasn't really like, wanting to hear more, because you know when you're just turning 10 you have like, the shortest attention span ever (atleast I did) so I was just like "Oh, this is that My Chemical Romance band..."
And then The Ghost of You came on TV, and me and my friend heard the beginning and it was slow, and we were like "I don't like it." and changed the channel, because we thought it would be too slow.
But the first song that REALLY got me into them was Helena.
sunking
Killjoy
sunking
June 14th, 2008 at 05:34am
Uhm... I heard I'm not okay by my friend, and I don't really know what I thought about them. But I started to listen to other songs like To the end and... The ghost of you, and I thought it was really good. I bought TCFSR and I liked it very much.
So let's say I'm not okay. and that's still one of my favourite songs.
Pencey P.
Always Born a Crime
Pencey P.
June 14th, 2008 at 07:55am
i saw im not okay on tv and i liked the video..so i decided to watch it on youtube. then i came across a concert video of thank you for the venom...

i've been hooked ever since
blackparadeisdead!
Joining The Black Parade
blackparadeisdead!
June 14th, 2008 at 11:58pm
well my brother first started liking wttbp and flw and he showed them to me. he only liked those two and i don't love you and teenagers. however i loved them so much i started looking at other songs (my bro has add when it comes to music btw don't get mad at him) and eventually i found bullets, three cheers, and the rest of the songs from black parade and fell in love wit them all
Jenny.
Jenny.
June 15th, 2008 at 08:50am
Teenagers.
I fell in love immediately.
TheBlackParade92
Killjoy
TheBlackParade92
June 15th, 2008 at 09:24am
I heard Helena first like when it came out loved it but I then forgot about it. So it prob be Welcome to The Black Parade.
questionable content
Always Born a Crime
questionable content
June 15th, 2008 at 11:38am
A couple months ago, my friend said MCR was her favorite band...I looked up Famous Last Words and fell in love
I'm Not Okay90
Fabulous Killjoy
I'm Not Okay90
June 15th, 2008 at 05:38pm
Teenagers. I like memorized the lyrics and sang it over and over again. Then I asked my friend if she knew about them and she told me about them. I got like obsessed right then and there. Smile
my.vampire.romance
Thinking Happy Thoughts
my.vampire.romance
June 16th, 2008 at 04:15pm
It was I don't love you. My sister liked it and showed it to me.
I really wish I knew them earlier. Wink Neutral
David Vengeance
Motor Baby
David Vengeance
June 18th, 2008 at 12:20pm
i heard helena but didnt like the band then i heard WTTBP and fell in love
needless to say i think that revenge is a better album IMO
HeartbreakInRomance
Killjoy
HeartbreakInRomance
June 20th, 2008 at 01:54pm
I saw the Helena video when I was flicking through music channels one day but didn't really think alot of it, then I saw it again a few days later and fell in love.
A.Dream.4.The.Dead.
Fabulous Killjoy
A.Dream.4.The.Dead.
June 20th, 2008 at 02:10pm
Helena
I saw the video and it made me happy.
photocopied_dreamx3
Killjoy
photocopied_dreamx3
June 20th, 2008 at 10:10pm
i'm Not Okay (I Promise)
Young London.
Awake and Unafraid
Young London.
June 21st, 2008 at 12:39pm
David Vengeance:
i heard helena but didnt like the band then i heard WTTBP and fell in love
needless to say i think that revenge is a better album IMO
ghosted.
Jazz Hands
ghosted.
June 21st, 2008 at 04:05pm
My best friend was really into I'm Not Okay when it came out and at the time I wasn't even into rock music or music at all to be honest but she made me watch it over and over and I thought they were odd and slightly creepy to say the least, They were forgotten pretty quickly.

Then a year later when I first got my ipod I managed to get Prison on there by some sort of mix-up to long to explain and as I didn't have many other songs on their at the time I though, "Okay I'll give them a listen" and when I heard it I actually fell in love with the whole My Chemical Romance theme. I had never heard music with such rebelion, energy and theatricalness.

But I think one of the reasons I really hold them close to my heart is that they got me through the death of my dad without even being there. That means a lot to me. Without My Chem in my life I wouldn't be the person I am today.
butchyboy191
Killjoy
butchyboy191
June 27th, 2008 at 07:28am
For me it was Welcome to the Black Parade.
After seeing the video on video hits I starting listening to a few tracks like Teenagers, Helena, Im not okay and their other mainstream/popular stuff. Eventually decided to buy their albums and have been hooked ever since. Havent actually been able to find a song that I dont like from them which is a rariety for me!
WayDown
Bleeding on the Floor
WayDown
June 27th, 2008 at 09:07am
The first song I heard from them is Welcome to the Black Parade. The song that really got me into them, though, was Teenagers.
styles.
Awake and Unafraid
styles.
June 27th, 2008 at 10:29am
Welcome to the Black Parade.

After hearing that, I was so intrigued by this band I had never heard before.
I did my research of the band over the internet, found there other videos and then went out and bought all of their albums.
From then on, I was hooked.
I sat for hours on youtube searching for interviews concerning the band, and spent endless amounts of money on the bands merchandise.

Isn't it strange how something as small as a song can lead to an obsession?