Don't have an account? Create one!

Should we respect other people if they dont respect us?

AuthorMessage
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
September 2nd, 2008 at 09:13am
Is everyone here familiar with the term "The lady doth protest too much, methinks" from Hamlet? Translation: if one dedicates their lives toward objecting against something, it is no doubt because the topic obsesses them, much to their chagrin. Dee Snider pointed this very same phenomenon out to Tipor Gore during the PMRC hearings in 1985. He felt that her unyielding attack upon rock lyrics simply meant that she was disturbingly titillated by them. In short, hate sites are created by closeted fans. Wink

Dee shutting down the future First Lady, quite beautifully:
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 2nd, 2008 at 11:07am
mcrfan196:
if they diss our band we can do it right back what gos around around! watch, the preps would freakin' cry if we ever dissed THIER crap.
The sad thing is, you singling out only "preps" (who can also listen to rock music, just to let you know) as the only people who make fun of the band is no better than them making fun of the band. You're singling out a single group and saying it's their faults. People who listen to nothing but rock make fun of MCR, no need to make stereotypes. >.<
angelofthemissed
Fabulous Killjoy
angelofthemissed
June 5th, 2012 at 04:31pm
Kids make fun of mcr at my school sometimes, I give them a piece of my mind. But, as long as they don't say something I do not agree with, I will respect them forever.Only be nice to people who are nice to you