Don't have an account? Create one!

Are you obsessed or just a fan of MCR?

AuthorMessage
Asdfghjkl;
Killjoy
Asdfghjkl;
December 1st, 2010 at 02:56pm
Hmm .. Im a big fan, but I don't really know if I'm obsessed. My friends say I am though. So proabably XD
Princess_Missy
Killjoy
Princess_Missy
December 10th, 2010 at 08:15pm
I'm obsessed, but my obsession waxes and wanes. I do get obsessed with other things, but MCR is always something I come back to.
Chemical Catastrophe
Awake and Unafraid
Chemical Catastrophe
December 12th, 2010 at 12:11pm
Princess_Missy:
I'm obsessed, but my obsession waxes and wanes. I do get obsessed with other things, but MCR is always something I come back to.

Right there with you.
Theghostofconor
Killjoy
Theghostofconor
December 26th, 2010 at 12:41pm
i'm just a fan
poisonchampagne
Killjoy
poisonchampagne
February 3rd, 2011 at 02:20am
Both. As in, I can't not get obsessed with things... but I also just plain love the music the way I would if I wasn't obsessed.
The Lunacy Phringe
Bleeding on the Floor
The Lunacy Phringe
February 3rd, 2011 at 11:57am
alexander.:
Ronnie Radke:

I like My Chem in waves. One month I'll be really annoyed with them and then a couple months later I'll be hardcore into their music. Then six months later I won't listen to them again for a year. I get bored with all bands at a certain point in time.

I'm the same way
Draco Malfoy.
Motor Baby
Draco Malfoy.
February 23rd, 2011 at 11:26pm
Chemical Catastrophe:
Princess_Missy:

Right there with you.

I feel guilty, for some reason.
CinemaSpeaks
Bleeding on the Floor
CinemaSpeaks
February 24th, 2011 at 01:14pm
Obsessed or just a fan... I'll just quickly go and check the past 3 years of my life...

Ok. I'm obsessed.
gerardmikeywayluver
Killjoy
gerardmikeywayluver
March 20th, 2011 at 11:23am
does obsessed mean that i think gerard,mikey, and frank are super hot and that i could listen 2 their music for days on end?
summertime
Fabulous Killjoy
summertime
March 27th, 2011 at 12:36pm
I'm reeeally obssessed. They're all I've listened to for a month, and when I'm with my friends I'm all Gerard-this, Gerard-that. I have a feeling I'm driving them all crazy haha. But I sort of feel like they've filled a hole in me, if that makes sense.
Onyx Aradia
Killjoy
Onyx Aradia
March 29th, 2011 at 07:34pm
Obsessed... Just not in a teenie way. Thank God.

I'm one of the ones whom owe my current existence to them, so it's kind of hard for me not to have that slight obsession...
MCRfangirl15
Killjoy
MCRfangirl15
April 27th, 2011 at 05:28pm
I'm obsessed! I constantly use MCR in my assignments in my computer class and I constantly talk about them. My friends (even the ones that like them) want to kill me every time I even start to mention them. It's only a little obsession....a teeny tiny one.....
Hatsune Miku
Killjoy
Hatsune Miku
April 27th, 2011 at 06:51pm
im obsessed not in the teenie way though
vengeance university
Shotgun Sinner
vengeance university
May 6th, 2011 at 02:37am
i am very dedicated to them, to say the least. it's like i'll listen to them every day for however long and then not listen to them for awhile...and then start listening to them again. it's a cycle.
shazzam
Motor Baby
shazzam
May 14th, 2011 at 07:01am
i am a monster.:
i am very dedicated to them, to say the least. it's like i'll listen to them every day for however long and then not listen to them for awhile...and then start listening to them again. it's a cycle.

Pretty much the same deal with me.

I became a fan in 2004-2005 ish and then they were like the band I'd have in my discman (anyone remember those LOL) and then I kind of started listening to other stuff and had a Chiodos and then Protest the Hero phase... now I don't care for phases. I just listen to whatever, but I still have like random My Chem facts etched into my brain forever from when I was younger.
ILoveAllThePoison
Killjoy
ILoveAllThePoison
June 6th, 2011 at 06:00pm
I used to be obsessed back when I first got into them. Spent a lot of time finding out every little fact about the band/members, listening to all the time, and defending them to anyone who criticised. But I'm not anymore.

They'll always be my favourite band though, because they're the first band I ever fell in love with.
deafening_silence
Thinking Happy Thoughts
deafening_silence
June 6th, 2011 at 07:24pm
used to be a tad obsessed. now, i'm just a fan.
AvadaJuhnevra
Killjoy
AvadaJuhnevra
June 6th, 2011 at 09:16pm
Obsessed since I was like, 9 XD
FrankieSayRelax
Killjoy
FrankieSayRelax
June 8th, 2011 at 01:13am
Gotta be obsessed; cause normal fans don't love like this(:
FlatlineFlava
Fabulous Killjoy
FlatlineFlava
September 1st, 2011 at 09:23am
hah! this is so easy. I'm definitely obsessed. everytime anyone says anything MCR-related (like chemical, or romance, or skittles, or sushi, etc) MCR just pops up in my head. heh. no one can deny that!!!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAA Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil