Don't have an account? Create one!

Your bands.

AuthorMessage
Harlequinn
Salute You in Your Grave
Harlequinn
January 12th, 2009 at 01:29am
im not really in much of a band cuz most of my friends r guitarists so we just go to the skatepark with amps and play. People get up and play on the roofs of the buildings there and everything gets chaotic. Its pretty unorganized and interesting lol.
Stifled Endings
Killjoy
Stifled Endings
January 21st, 2009 at 11:22pm
yep im in a band called Trei'd Mark right now its just me and my friend chad who plays rhythm ...we've got a pure volume but all thats up right now is vocal demos and me playing our piano song "epilogue"

edit: now we have full songs up....and now we need peoples thoughts on it
James Owen. Sullivan
Banned
James Owen. Sullivan
February 12th, 2009 at 09:45am
My friend Claire and I have, not a *band* per se, but a little electronic project. We live in different countries, but it's really fun, and we do it in our spare time Smile

We're called explain this! (no caps) and.. yeah Smile it's fun ^^
BlackRoseDying
Fabulous Killjoy
BlackRoseDying
March 5th, 2009 at 09:20am
im in a band call 'When Worlds Collide'
we are an alternative metal band.
no we have no played shows or recorded yet cause we are looking for a drummer still.
RainbowConnection
Killjoy
RainbowConnection
March 6th, 2009 at 06:00pm
I was in a band years ago when we were all around, like, 12 or something.
My brother played lead guitar, my best friend played drums (he is AMAZING. always has been even when he was a little kid.), HIS brother played bass, and I did vocals and a bit of piano. We were called Devil's Snare ^_^

Only problem was that the drummer was the only one who could play at all, and he and I were the only ones who were actually at all into it XD So that kind of just... died.

Now the drummer is in a new band with a few of his friends, and they're actually pretty good despite the fact that all they want to do is Linkin Park covers. Lol. They're called Stunned.
The Lunacy Phringe
Bleeding on the Floor
The Lunacy Phringe
March 15th, 2009 at 03:12pm
I'm in a band called "Change of Tactics". I wanted us to be called "Invite the Silence", but noooooo. Haha, I don't really mind, I like our name. Very Happy

I'm the bassist, James (Scuzz) is the guitarist, our friend David is our vocalist
and we currently lack a drummer... All we do and the minute is cover songs.
Che Guitarrista
Shotgun Sinner
Che Guitarrista
March 15th, 2009 at 03:23pm
Black and Blue:
I'm in a band called "Change of Tactics". I wanted us to be called "Invite the Silence", but noooooo. Haha, I don't really mind, I like our name. Very Happy

I'm the bassist, James (Scuzz) is the guitarist, our friend David is our vocalist
and we currently lack a drummer... All we do and the minute is cover songs.
We play fun music yayness its fairly fun playing in a band, but we need a drummer, other than that we are fairly decednt we mostly play Alternative rock
The Lunacy Phringe
Bleeding on the Floor
The Lunacy Phringe
March 15th, 2009 at 03:31pm
^^^^
We have these fantasies that at our first gig our vocalist will be completely wasted, stumble over a cable while walking on stage. Then he'll say

"Well lads..... We're change of tactics... oh don't mind me smoking in here, I'm completely wasted. So this song's about my last girlfriend, it's called..... "A rope around her neck..." And then he starts moshing. Very Happy
Then after the song, "Right, this next songs about my last best friend who turned out to be a bastard.. It's called... "A rope around his neck" Very Happy

And we just keep changing that one word in the song. Hahaha. Very Happy
Che Guitarrista
Shotgun Sinner
Che Guitarrista
March 15th, 2009 at 03:34pm
I really want to play operatic metal like system of a down
The Lunacy Phringe
Bleeding on the Floor
The Lunacy Phringe
March 16th, 2009 at 02:09pm
^^^
We have an acoustic song written. Maybe we'll even upload it when we record it!
The Lunacy Phringe
Bleeding on the Floor
The Lunacy Phringe
March 16th, 2009 at 04:08pm
After reading through the majority of the pages in this thread, it's official.
Drummers are impossible to find. Neutral
Vlud
Fabulous Killjoy
Vlud
March 30th, 2009 at 09:45pm
Well i use to be in a band called Black Channel, but then things happened, so now i made a totally new band with some friends called Thorned Princes [as in the plural of prince]. yeah we're more like, say Nu/Thrash/Alternative/Ska Metal. we lack of a bassist, and we're thinking of including a friend of ours which plays the tenor saxophone. We're good. Smile
Xx_kiLL_Core_xX
Killjoy
Xx_kiLL_Core_xX
March 31st, 2009 at 11:54am
I was in a band. tell the bitches didnt want to practice anymore.. So i quit. me and my best friend made a band but we couldnt find anyone who could play good enough, to keep up with us.

I play Guitar, sing, paino.....
The Lunacy Phringe
Bleeding on the Floor
The Lunacy Phringe
April 12th, 2009 at 08:17am
Check out our bebo page!
We have songs on it!

Change Of Tactics
Dear Tokyo...
Salute You in Your Grave
Dear Tokyo...
April 18th, 2009 at 11:22pm
My friend and I once formed a band called Kat and Hummer (no idea where it came from.) It was actually pretty awesome, we only wrote 3 songs. "Halloween," "December," and "Ever Elsewhere."
We had a really weird sound because she sang and played acoustic, I played electric and we had no drummer.
I also have been playing a bit in my cousin's band. The O'Reaganos (Haha. Guess what his name is.) I play lead guitar, he sings and plays rhythm and my brother plays drums. Hahaha. And we're all related.
We have more songs...unfortunately, they're all in German. My personal favorite is "Bleiben" or "Remain/Stay" in English. I like it because it's the only one where I get a solo. xD
MikeyWayOwnsYou
Killjoy
MikeyWayOwnsYou
April 23rd, 2009 at 11:20am
I'm in a band. We broke up but, are back together. Our name is Nibbled Suicide. We're like Pencey Prep with a bit of LeATHERMOUTH and MCR thrown in. :\ If that make's sense. We've played a gig, it was awesome. I play lead guitar.
MCRfan114
Killjoy
MCRfan114
May 14th, 2009 at 10:38am
I'm a pretty good drummer and am a rookie bass player. A friend of mine asked me to be the drummer and main lyricist for his punk band. We're going to be called Ashes To Ashes or The Revenge.

I currently have our first 2 songs almost finished. They are, for now, titled:

"We Rise" and "Save The Last Scar".
awaiting dawn
Killjoy
awaiting dawn
May 22nd, 2009 at 02:41pm
Yes yes yes i am in a band. It's called Slit Throat Tragedy. I'm the AWESOME singer. I'm working on getting other members right now. It's hard because no one likes me enough to be in my band. Loss for them! I have a manager so that is one less person I need. This band will be hard core ( or should i say screaming ) soon!

SLIT THROAT TRAGEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rock.
truthbeknown
Killjoy
truthbeknown
May 25th, 2009 at 10:19pm
my name ^_^

haha we have a myspace, you can check it out if anyone wants to..
its amazing Very Happy i love it.

myspace.com/truthbeknownband if anyone wants to stop by Very Happy
Jay Toro
Killjoy
Jay Toro
May 27th, 2009 at 03:09pm
mECHANICAL sKIES. we are currently working on our debut album "All over the place"
check us out on myspace