Don't have an account? Create one!

Your bands.

AuthorMessage
Rayessez
Killjoy
Rayessez
May 28th, 2009 at 11:20pm
yeah, hey.

My buddies and i started a band when we were in Grade 8.

Band Name: Astatine
Why: i cant tell you but there is a reason

we are planning to record as soon as we put together all our music

we have done alot of street performing

our three favorite songs that we wrote:
Hallway
My Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Insert Name Here

Hallway was written by our rythm guitarist, and the other two by him and myself.

I play Guitar, Violin, Piano, and drums (Not all at the same time)
I am Lead Guitar and Vocals.

we play Punk, Rock, Some metal, and some lighter stuff.
truthbeknown
Killjoy
truthbeknown
May 29th, 2009 at 09:47pm
uh awaiting dawn...please. no offense to you or ANYTHING but dont gettoo overzealous here...i mean i havent heard you or anything but

awesome may sometimes be an overstatement..
good luck with getting other members though!!
bellamurte
Killjoy
bellamurte
June 12th, 2009 at 10:04am
I used to be in a band at school called Thirteenth Time Lucky. It was great fun at the time but never really went anywhere, it all broke off when we left. I've had plans with different people and stuff but nothings really come of it. I desperately want to play the drums though
CanCans
Killjoy
CanCans
June 18th, 2009 at 02:10am
I am in a comedy band, Couple's Therapy. We just recorded our first song and we are having our first show tomorrow night. I must admit we're pretty pumped.
rachi_left4deadx_x
Motor Baby
rachi_left4deadx_x
June 23rd, 2009 at 03:18pm
^ Thirteenth time Lucky is such a good name! haha

I'm in a band currently called Stand For This.
We're on myspace.

www.myspace.com/standforthis

No music up but there will be shortly!
Dear Tokyo...
Salute You in Your Grave
Dear Tokyo...
July 17th, 2009 at 01:44am
Okay, so aside from the two bands I'm already in (actually just one, the other fell through) a long time ago, I was asked to join this band with the intention of just being a temporary guitar player, but after a while, I just kind of stayed. It's really awesome, we've only played a few gigs, but it's really fun.
I'd give a link to myspace, but we're currently 'renovating' it. Haha.
frathbone.
Killjoy
frathbone.
January 20th, 2011 at 10:08am
i have a band Very Happy

name: D.I.S.tractionz
Band Members: Me (Guitarist-1),Amy-lee(Vocals),Nehanda(back-up singer),Jed (guitarist-2...although she's better than me she prefers doing backgroud stuff) and we dont have a drummer but we sound okay with out one .... we r looking for one and my friend Dan said he wants to take drumming lessons so maybe if we wait we'll have one.
Genre: nearrrrly everything....we've done folk(didnt work out) we've done punk....(bad idea...way too much)we've tryed blues...(my uncles idea.....)and then we've done a couple of acoustic paramore songs and they really sounded good Dance
how we came about:O.M.W it was sooooo funny Ha Ha i had taken my guitar out to break(it was new i and i wanted to impress my boyfriend.he also plays) and my best friend amy-lee said it was awesome and asked if she could touch it and i said yes then.......well.....maybe i shouldnt repeat what happened i could get banned......but it was really funny
DollFaceDahlia
Killjoy
DollFaceDahlia
March 21st, 2011 at 08:07pm
I am, but right now it's just my friend Bailey on guitar and me on vocals (and possibly drums, I can do both at the same time). My boyfriend plays bass, and he's in another band right now, but he's helping us. Over the summer, Bailey and I will probably hold auditions for a second guitar and drummer (when I sing, I'm all over the place, and it drives me nuts to be stuck behind a kit while singing).
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
April 4th, 2011 at 09:14pm
my friend and I have a two-man band as of right now.
the band name is Hello Stereo.
So far, all we're doing is playing unplugged/acoustic, which (we hope) gives an edge to the music. hopefully, we can also scour the ends of the earth for a good male vocalist,
so fingers crossed. : D
MyXRatedRomance
Killjoy
MyXRatedRomance
July 15th, 2011 at 12:16am
I'm in a band called Advance The Soldiers Smile

http://www.facebook.com/advancethesoldiers
Che Guitarrista
Shotgun Sinner
Che Guitarrista
August 31st, 2011 at 10:25pm
I'm in a band called the Psychedelic Fox Pigeon Experience Smile

facebook

we're Psychedelic Funk synth alternative space rock Smile
Che Guitarrista
Shotgun Sinner
Che Guitarrista
August 31st, 2011 at 10:35pm
I play lead guitar in it too and we all know who was psychedelic lead guitar Razz

I take a lot of inspiration from George Harrison, Jimi Hendrix, Jonny Greenwood, A huge influence from Ed O'Brien and Matt Bellamy.
FlatlineFlava
Fabulous Killjoy
FlatlineFlava
September 10th, 2011 at 11:37am
yes I am.
Me: lead vocals (sometimes switch 2 drum)
big Bro: drum
C: Guitar & backing vocal
A: guitar & backing vocal

We need a bass. currently my uncle is in that position....
we have no name. I guess we'll be called "Anonymous" if that doesn't belong 2 anybody else
we've only done 2 songs...
-have u ever seen the rain
-famous last words
yep....I no I think I'm 2 young but WHATEVER
*I use initials 2 protect meh bandmembers' identity*
Variyen
Killjoy
Variyen
March 26th, 2012 at 04:43am
Yeah, here's a link to mine:

facebook.com/motherzero

and our songs:

http://soundcloud.com/jakewalski/sets/mother-zero-demo
RedFlag
Killjoy
RedFlag
April 4th, 2012 at 05:54pm
I play the drums in a band called Asylum Child. My younger brother is the guitarist and lead vocalist, and a friend of ours plays the bass. We basically play whatever punk or alternative rock kind of music we happen to enjoy. Our original stuff is probably somewhere between the Ramones and Green Day. We haven't recorded anything, but we have a few videos on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/asylumchildband

Only a couple songs we did at a school talent show, but we'll have more in a while.
Nova Cara Do Mal
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Nova Cara Do Mal
April 16th, 2012 at 07:25pm
Hey guys!
Please listen to my band! We've only just started recording some stuff and were working on some more!
Please suggest us to your friends if you like us! Smile

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mad-Jester/307146072655387?sk=app_2405167945
never been loved
Thinking Happy Thoughts
never been loved
June 25th, 2012 at 10:26am
I Am Singing In A Band Called The Broken Hearted Souls
AnataSky
Killjoy
AnataSky
August 7th, 2015 at 08:09pm
I'm not even sure if I can call my band a band, because despite the story of the band being so long we only had a few practices over the months that the band was organized and it definitely was not organized well. We had only a drummer and a guitarist, and a bassist for a very, very short period of time but he never made it to any of our practices.

So when I was going into middle school, my friend Kal and I were constantly talking about starting a band because he played drums and I played guitar, but we only got around to actually practicing in about the middle of the school year.

During our first practice, we called ourselves "Skybullet" and we made our first song. It was kind of awful looking back on it, but I was amazed. I was so happy and energetic and I was so glad we'd finally made a band, so I got super into it.

I talked about recording an album with Kal, but he never wanted to practice. His parents were super strict about having too many kids over at their house too often, so I understood he couldn't practice more than once a week (since he was the one with the drum set, we had to practice at his house), but even when his parents said he could practice he didn't want to.

I wasn't really happy about this, and I tried to call off the band but he got offended. Around this time, we changed the name to "Epsom Saltines", which I had always wanted to have as the band name because it was so grunge but also a little goofy.

One Friday, I told him that I'd go to his house to practice on Saturday, and he sounded really unsure but he agreed. Since our last practice, I had gotten a new guitar that I REALLY wanted to use, but it was too heavy to carry all the way to his house and my parents thought someone would steal it, so they tried to drop me off but he wasn't there. I got kind of angry and since that Friday was the last day of school and Kal was being transferred to a better school the next year, I haven't spoken to him since.