Crying Shame
Fabulous Killjoy
Crying Shame
March 21st, 2008 at 12:49pm
i'm in a band too, these are the members:

Marlon Stegers - Lead Vocals (rap)
Pascal van der Spoel - Guitar
Gwen van der Linden - Drums
Dijon Vink - Bass/ Lead Vocals (Screaming)
anthony green.
In The Murder Scene
anthony green.
March 21st, 2008 at 02:13pm
MurderOnBroadway:

Hey, wow. We lack exactly those as well! O_O

Wierdness.

But I'm lead vocals + any random instrument that's needed for the song, my friend Kourtney is guitar and my friend Remy is drums.
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
March 21st, 2008 at 09:49pm
Pretty On The Inside:
MurderOnBroadway:

Hey, wow. We lack exactly those as well! O_O

Wierdness.

But I'm lead vocals + any random instrument that's needed for the song, my friend Kourtney is guitar and my friend Remy is drums.

I'm lead vocals as well. x] What are the odds. I'm also lyricist. My friend Roni is lead guitar, Patty is drums, and Carlin is our violinist, though we only found out now that she can play bass. x] And she can growl as well.
a day to remember.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
a day to remember.
March 22nd, 2008 at 03:20pm
My band lacks lead vocals. It's hard to find someone our age (8th grade) who can sing, and likes our music. We cant find a person who has one characteristic that has the other.

We also don't have a seconday guitarist, which is ok for now because we dont have any gigs anyway.
anthony green.
In The Murder Scene
anthony green.
March 23rd, 2008 at 10:49am
MurderOnBroadway:

I'm lead vocals as well. x] What are the odds. I'm also lyricist. My friend Roni is lead guitar, Patty is drums, and Carlin is our violinist, though we only found out now that she can play bass. x] And she can growl as well.

Sweet.

Nobody my age (7th grade) wants to play the bass...Quite annoying, really. We all share the job of lyricist, we've all got poets in us somewhere.
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
March 24th, 2008 at 12:12am
Pretty On The Inside:
MurderOnBroadway:

Sweet.

Nobody my age (7th grade) wants to play the bass...Quite annoying, really. We all share the job of lyricist, we've all got poets in us somewhere.

Too much poetry - ness in me. My friends make fun of me because apparently I make "poetic smut". PSSHH. lmfao

Either way, we're going to have a recording soon, only covering songs, as we're still working on our self-written ones. x]
calculated sacrifice
Shotgun Sinner
calculated sacrifice
March 25th, 2008 at 06:41am
MurderOnBroadway:
Pretty On The Inside:
MurderOnBroadway:

Sweet.

Too much poetry - ness in me. My friends make fun of me because apparently I make "poetic smut". PSSHH. lmfao

Either way, we're going to have a recording soon, only covering songs, as we're still working on our self-written ones. x]

LOL Thats me isnt it? XD
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
March 25th, 2008 at 11:03pm
BAAH. my post didn't show
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
March 25th, 2008 at 11:04pm
xF.w.A.n.K.i.Ex:
MurderOnBroadway:
Pretty On The Inside:
MurderOnBroadway:

Sweet.

LOL Thats me isnt it? XD

I'm never going to write smut again for fear of being mocked.

And I have a new song.
Vlud
Fabulous Killjoy
Vlud
March 29th, 2008 at 09:00pm
Kill Cassidy:
Were called The Broken Bras.
Its me and like 12 of my friends.
We have like a million songs. To name some - Spinning Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off, The Individual Who Wasted All Our Time (This songs about Gerard), Smoking A Pope Coyote, Sydnei and Lauren's Tequila Song, You Jerk Its Nitzerk, Washing My Pennies, !Snap! and many more.
Our CD is going to be called "Mending My Bra", and we are going to have a DVD called "My Bra Will Always Be The B-Side To My Boob"

Were pretty much awsome. So awsome, we have a tamborine player... thats hardcore.
lmao...hehe, how come there's 13 members in a band, please do tell, oh and tell me what those each one of them play, it's quite interesting.
a day to remember.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
a day to remember.
March 31st, 2008 at 12:53am
The Goth Assasin:
Kill Cassidy:
We have like a million songs. To name some - Spinning Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off, The Individual Who Wasted All Our Time (This songs about Gerard), Smoking A Pope Coyote, Sydnei and Lauren's Tequila Song, You Jerk Its Nitzerk, Washing My Pennies, !Snap! and many more.
Our CD is going to be called "Mending My Bra", and we are going to have a DVD called "My Bra Will Always Be The B-Side To My Boob"

Were pretty much awsome. So awsome, we have a tamborine player... thats hardcore.
lmao...hehe, how come there's 13 members in a band, please do tell, oh and tell me what those each one of them play, it's quite interesting.

Do 8 of them hit trash cans, wear masks, and dance on stage? ;]
Vlud
Fabulous Killjoy
Vlud
April 5th, 2008 at 10:15pm
The Fatality.:
The Goth Assasin:
Kill Cassidy:

Do 8 of them hit trash cans, wear masks, and dance on stage? ;]
hehehe, no i don't think they're Slipknot hehehe...right?o.O
Vlud
Fabulous Killjoy
Vlud
April 5th, 2008 at 10:24pm
MurderOnBroadway:
xF.w.A.n.K.i.Ex:
MurderOnBroadway:
Pretty On The Inside:
MurderOnBroadway:

Sweet.

LOL Thats me isnt it? XD

I'm never going to write smut again for fear of being mocked.

And I have a new song.
hey, chillax, my bandmates are making fun of my literature all the time. and i can tell you about a time where one of them tolled to "shove my wisdom and my hard-to-understand words up my ass"and i remember telling that "it is okay...i can understand the that he's so stupid that i bet a pencil can do better than him", and i think that you should feel free to exprerss your feelings and your art. remember what Kurt Cobain once said, "i rather be hated by who i am, then loved by who i'm not"
Black Presicion
Killjoy
Black Presicion
April 8th, 2008 at 01:22pm
I have a "band." It's not really a band yet but there's me who is the lead guitarist and back-up vocals, there's my biffle (Allie) who's rhythm guitar, I guess, and lead vocals or maybe just lead vocals, I kinda forget, and then there's my other biffle (Cassidy) who's piano and back-up vocals. We all write lyrics and we're have some band names that we're considering.
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
April 9th, 2008 at 04:27am
The Goth Assasin:

hey, chillax, my bandmates are making fun of my literature all the time. and i can tell you about a time where one of them tolled to "shove my wisdom and my hard-to-understand words up my ass"and i remember telling that "it is okay...i can understand the that he's so stupid that i bet a pencil can do better than him", and i think that you should feel free to exprerss your feelings and your art. remember what Kurt Cobain once said, "i rather be hated by who i am, then loved by who i'm not"

Thanks. x]

Fwankie, I shall not shove my poetic smuttyness up my @$$. lmfao
BlackRoseDying
Fabulous Killjoy
BlackRoseDying
April 9th, 2008 at 08:19am
my band is called Necrosis
we have about 5 or 6 songs
and we havent yet gotten to the point where we play shows yet, but in a few months we are going to as soon as we get a drummer
Vlud
Fabulous Killjoy
Vlud
April 10th, 2008 at 06:13pm
MurderOnBroadway:
The Goth Assasin:

Thanks. x]

YEAH!!! THAT'S THE SPIRIT!!!! 'cause remember always one thing..."I rather be hated by who i am, then loved by who i am" as quoted by Kurt Cobain.
Vlud
Fabulous Killjoy
Vlud
April 10th, 2008 at 06:16pm
The Goth Assasin:
MurderOnBroadway:
The Goth Assasin:

Thanks. x]

YEAH!!! THAT'S THE SPIRIT!!!! 'cause remember always one thing..."I rather be hated by who i am, then loved by who i am" as quoted by Kurt Cobain.
sorry in the quotation after "then loved by who i am" it really says "then loved by who i'm not"
anthony green.
In The Murder Scene
anthony green.
April 16th, 2008 at 09:14pm
We finally got people to play the instruments needed. And we even have a name.

We've officially been named "The Scenic Nowhere" and my friend Kiley plays bass, and Katie plays 2nd Guitar.
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
April 17th, 2008 at 01:20am
The Goth Assasin:
sorry in the quotation after "then loved by who i am" it really says "then loved by who i'm not"

lmfao, okay. Thanks for the sound advice.