Don't have an account? Create one!

Murder

AuthorMessage
Cover Me In Gasoline
Really Not Okay
Cover Me In Gasoline
April 23rd, 2007 at 12:01pm
I don't agree with bringing back exicution. Thats basicilly saying you killed someone, so I'm gunna kill you. Hypicrite.

I think murders should get life in jail.
xXtRaGIc_AffAiRXx
Jazz Hands
xXtRaGIc_AffAiRXx
April 24th, 2007 at 08:21am
Cover Me In Gasoline:
I don't agree with bringing back exicution. Thats basicilly saying you killed someone, so I'm gunna kill you. Hypicrite.

id go for life over death sentence ... providing life IS in fact that! cos people get out soo ridiculously early, so its like theyve killed someone, and ruined their family n friends lives, but after what, 20 yrs? they can go on and live their life ... thats wrong, if life meant they were in prison until they die then yeah deffo do that rather than kill them
Marek Angel of Reven
Killjoy
Marek Angel of Reven
June 11th, 2007 at 06:07pm
xXtRaGIc_AffAiRXx:
Cover Me In Gasoline:

id go for life over death sentence ... providing life IS in fact that! cos people get out soo ridiculously early, so its like theyve killed someone, and ruined their family n friends lives, but after what, 20 yrs? they can go on and live their life ... thats wrong, if life meant they were in prison until they die then yeah deffo do that rather than kill them

Amen. Why should the person who ruined not only the guy they killed life but their entire family's life and just walk away after 20 years??
Alx_Aoide
Fabulous Killjoy
Alx_Aoide
June 11th, 2007 at 06:13pm
Dead Day Sun:
i think that whatever amendment in america which says every man has a right to own a gun should be thrown away

you have ridiculous gun laws.

The amendment was originally written in order to allow the citizens of the U.S. to serve in their state militia. Since then, people have debated the meaning of the amendment.

But yeah. It's so wrong. I can easily go into any gun store (or Wal-Mart) and have a gun in about 20 minutes...especially in Virginia where I go to school.
Charlie The Unicorn
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Charlie The Unicorn
June 14th, 2007 at 10:03pm
To me, murder is just sick and no one has the right to do it. The only way I would ever kill someone was if it was from self-defense, but nobody should put anyone in that position in the first place. I know a lot of people disagree with this, but I think anyone who murders someone on purpose should be put to death themselves, it's only fair. If not, they belong in jail for the rest of their lives, but it seems more people get out early for murder now than ever, and I find it ridiculous.
Helena and Hearts
Jazz Hands
Helena and Hearts
June 14th, 2007 at 10:05pm
EVERY life is valuble and should not be thrown away by rage or revenge
xxLockxx
Jazz Hands
xxLockxx
June 17th, 2007 at 03:34pm
I think murders who have killed say 1 person should have life in jail but if they go on a massive homicide or breach the rules they should be hung. It would stop that person killing more.
I do agree that life is valuble and should not be thrown away by rage or revenge but I also believe that people should do what it takes to survive and for other 'good' and 'effective' people to survive and if execution is that answer then let it be.
IBleedBlack
Killjoy
IBleedBlack
June 20th, 2007 at 03:50pm
What do you think the punishment should be for being a killer?
I don't think there should be a death penalty, because death is too quick. They should have to suffer in jail untill they die. Killers shouldn't get off that easy. If punishments were more severe, there would probably be less. All murderers should get life in jail.
Midnight Madness
Killjoy
Midnight Madness
February 9th, 2008 at 09:58pm
I understand the meaning of living life alone that would be terrible.
But some of these murders kill for the thrill so living life in jail would be fine with them. They already did the crime they know that there is nothing anybody can do now. so why would they care if they just got to lounge around in bed in a cell for the rest of their pethetic lives. I personly think that the murders should have the same pain inflicted on them. so saying they kinapped some pore child and hacked them up into pieces. I think that they should be hacked up into pieces. Just so they know exactly the pain the child was feeling nowing they would never get to see his family again or anyone else he loved.
But that's just my opinion.
Freddy
Always Born a Crime
Freddy
February 12th, 2008 at 11:51am
okay... well i know two people who have commited murder. one is a friend, one is an uncle. my uncle did it in the eighties and is still in prison. my friend stabbed someone last june and is still walking free, awaiting trial.

so i just want you guys to know that i'm not just saying all this stuff because it's the rules or whatever, i know people who have done this and have witnessed it's effect.

What do you think can be done to stop murders?
i don't think murders ever will be prevented. in order to prevent them, constant control and supervision of the whole population of the world would be needed. and that would cause a lot more chaos than good.there will always be this problem, it might decrease, but it will never cease completely.

What do you think the goverment do to help families with grief?
i think they should offer free counselling to the members of the families affected. families of both the culprit and the victim. after court costs or funeral expenses both families will feel the strain, and they don't need that on top of the greif. free counselling should be an option for all of them.

What are your views on murder?
i don't think any person has the right to take another persons life. it might be a mistake or whatever, but when it boils down to it, someone is dead. either way it should be punished. when you kill someone in self defence, you should not get as severe a punishment. there are probably plenty of ways in most cases that death could have been prevented, but i understand the panic and confusion and the circumstances should be taken into account. no more than five years for self defence, i say.

a fair trial. no matter the crime, a fair trial should be given. i don't believe in the 'suspended years' bullshit either. no less than seven years for muder. but i believe that they took a life, so that's what should be taken from them. 25 - 30 years should be given. but never the death sentence, thats just hipocritical. they would have a worse time in prison.

How do you think so many teenagers were able to get hold of offensive weapons?
outdoor shops. the kind that sell camping equipment, because they generally sell army knives, flick knives, and all sorts. they don't care who they sell them to either. that's where most people get knives. as for guns, i have no idea.
Cover Me In Gasoline
Really Not Okay
Cover Me In Gasoline
February 26th, 2008 at 11:06am
Marek Angel of Reven:
xXtRaGIc_AffAiRXx:
Cover Me In Gasoline:

Amen. Why should the person who ruined not only the guy they killed life but their entire family's life and just walk away after 20 years??

Sorry guys, I meant life in prison as you get put in prison until you die.
Don Juan Triumphant
Salute You in Your Grave
Don Juan Triumphant
February 26th, 2008 at 05:38pm
how do teens get ahold of deadly weapons? well, first off, i need to say that it's NOT only teenagers who committ murder!!! teens, adults, what's the difference?

that said, you can kill someone with almost ANYTHING! im lookin around my computer desk, and i see at least 5 things i could kill someone with if i really wanted to. about guns, people are supposed to keep guns locked up, but i cant think of any person i know who locks up their guns. i could go upstairs right now, and choose from 20 guns, and i know where all the ammo is. someone might lock up guns when they're away on like vacation or business trips and stuff, but no one really thinks they have to hide their guns from their kids.
knives are everywhere. they are in every house, and any store. you dont need to be a certain age to purchase a knife. or a rope. of a fork. you cant prevent people from getting ahold of deadly objects.
Jesse Lacey;
Awake and Unafraid
Jesse Lacey;
February 28th, 2008 at 09:22am
Frankie-Oreo:
i think that whatever amendment in america which says every man has a right to own a gun should be thrown away

you have ridiculous gun laws.
it's the second amendment, which says that "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
The rest of the gun laws vary state by state. It's not a bad thing that people are allowed to own guns, whether for hunting purpouses or self-protection. The problem is they don't have trigger locks, lock boxes, or any other safety device so children can get to them. Also, I know that where I live the only gun "laws" we have say that a person has to be 18 to buy a rifle or a shotgun and 21 or older to buy any type of handgun. Any kind of automatic/semi-auto weapon has to be registered with police. I think if we made it harder for the wrong people to get guns, and made lock boxes/trigger locks/other safety things required, then the murder rate would go down higher than if no one was allowed to own a gun.
Jesse Lacey;
Awake and Unafraid
Jesse Lacey;
February 28th, 2008 at 09:25am
Alx_Aoide:

The amendment was originally written in order to allow the citizens of the U.S. to serve in their state militia. Since then, people have debated the meaning of the amendment.

But yeah. It's so wrong. I can easily go into any gun store (or Wal-Mart) and have a gun in about 20 minutes...especially in Virginia where I go to school.
that's because VA (I live here :001Smile is a place with a whole lot of hunters and people in the Armed Forces, so we have almost zero gun laws. It's ridiculous.
[/endspam]
jonas erik altberg.
Banned
jonas erik altberg.
February 28th, 2008 at 12:59pm
Well, Okay...now everyone is gonna hate me but.....I think it's not that bad.
I mean yeah it is if its pointless. But if they've done something to you or your family well.....I don't know.
a day to remember.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
a day to remember.
February 28th, 2008 at 09:42pm
Death.by.Collision:
how do teens get ahold of deadly weapons? well, first off, i need to say that it's NOT only teenagers who committ murder!!! teens, adults, what's the difference?

that said, you can kill someone with almost ANYTHING! im lookin around my computer desk, and i see at least 5 things i could kill someone with if i really wanted to. about guns, people are supposed to keep guns locked up, but i cant think of any person i know who locks up their guns. i could go upstairs right now, and choose from 20 guns, and i know where all the ammo is. someone might lock up guns when they're away on like vacation or business trips and stuff, but no one really thinks they have to hide their guns from their kids.
knives are everywhere. they are in every house, and any store. you dont need to be a certain age to purchase a knife. or a rope. of a fork. you cant prevent people from getting ahold of deadly objects.

Well, I mean you can technically kill people bare-handed. You could gouge their eyes out, or suffocate them, etc.
But that's beside the point. Though having easily accessible guns do make it easier to kill people.
I agree that you can't stop people from getting a hold of deadly weaponry.
What you should do is stop the intention of killing before it actually happens.
justin pierre.
Awake and Unafraid
justin pierre.
February 28th, 2008 at 10:49pm
What do you think can be prevented to stop murders?
Absolutely nothing. Everyone and everything is a murder weapons, from guns to hands and feet. Yeah, people can inforce more laws that deny the right to bare arms, no knives, etc., but people will still do it.

Pay for the funeral, and offer free therapy. Otherwise, I don't think they really can.

It's wrong. That's all I have to say on it.

Life in jail, no bail. I don't think the death penalty should be used. Why do we kill people to say killing is wrong?

They probably found them in their kitchen, or somewhere close to where they live. It's not too hard to find a knife, gun, etc.
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
February 29th, 2008 at 08:08am
What do you think can be prevented to stop murders?
- You can't. It's too widespread. It COULD have been stopped when murder wasn't all that "popular" (if that is the right word). And there's not just one way to perform murder - you can shoot someone, stab someone, or simply just beat someone up, or just push someone off a cliff - it's extremely varied.

- What can they do but provide some... I don't know, insurance? The government tries to help, but how can they, when this is an extremely emotional matter? The government can deal with tangible things, but when it comes to emotional and mental things, the only thing they can provide is... What, a straightjacket? A guy in a white suit telling you "it's okay", but you know it's the farthest thing? The family should just really sort it out themselves, and be able to build themselves up BY themselves.

- People are either desperate, insane or sadistic to a new level. Murder is cruel - you can NEVER say it's just. Killing a person is just like killing yourself. You can't say that "That's not me, so it's okay". The killer and the victim are both equal people, and therefore have equal right to live. (And that is why Brutus got karma for murdering Caesar.)

- Lifelong imprisonment. People can get bailed, sure, but once they kill someone AGAIN, it's just another trip back to the cell. So this should be prevented, and what better way than that?

- People actually just stow away weaponry ANYWHERE - you'd probably find it in, say, a bush, or something. It's not impossible to find something deadly just lying around, especially with all those gangs and such. Also, as said before, you don't really need a gun to kill someone.
mcrchic2
Killjoy
mcrchic2
March 1st, 2008 at 02:53am
why do we kill people who kill people to show people killingis wrong
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
March 1st, 2008 at 03:04am
mcrchic2:
why do we kill people who kill people to show people killingis wrong
are you talking about... like... execution?