Don't have an account? Create one!

Underage drinking

AuthorMessage
Ghostgirl191
Jazz Hands
Ghostgirl191
December 4th, 2007 at 05:37pm
howrie:
i drink alcohol and sometimes go pretty overboard....i have been tryin to stop but its pretty hard.....but sometimes it can be an escape from all my problems

well i hope that you can stop. maybe you should go to rehad or something. because alcohol will numb the pain and blind you from your problems, but only for so long. so good luck, i support your descision to try and stop Clap
Sonnet 130
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Sonnet 130
December 5th, 2007 at 04:27pm
What's wrong with underage drinking? i drink, and all the people in my classes drink. i guess it makes me feel good about myself, i feel more confident. I can escape to this little world were nobody cares what you do.
Yes we get drunk. Yes it will do harm to our liver.
But loads of things are done illegally. underage sex, smoking underage, drugs, illegal downloads.
personally its up to you, your money, your life , your body.

sure people complain about some teenagers sat on a park, drinking some cider and getting tipsy. So they make some noise, your ever going to have your way with everything, so stop been a spoil sport, and get on with your own life, it's not like your going to die because you can hear them talking loudly to each other.

I drink and i don't have a problem with other people drinking around me. It's not like smoking, where your going to inhale it as well if someone is smoking next to you.

And yes it can get out of hand, like becoming aggressive, but I've noticed that it's usually adults that get aggressive after a drink so teens do but not as much as adults. If you think teens shouldn't drink because of this reason then should adults?

If you ban alcohol then your putting thousands of people out of work.
Ghostgirl191
Jazz Hands
Ghostgirl191
December 7th, 2007 at 10:34pm
^very true. i can understand if you've had a stressful week or something, but you dont need to get drunk, a drink or two. and dont use that as an excuse because soon, that will be another problem you have to run from. but thats just my opinion
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
December 8th, 2007 at 01:51pm
Ghostgirl191:
^very true. i can understand if you've had a stressful week or something, but you dont need to get drunk, a drink or two. and dont use that as an excuse because soon, that will be another problem you have to run from. but thats just my opinion
agreed
i dont understand why people would hurt there body or risk it getting
hurt over enjoyment.
there are OTHER ways to release stress (that are million times better
then drinking) there are OTHER ways to enjoy your self
risking your health is just wrong that obioviously means you dont
care about your health,body and the consequences of those actions
I.Will.Love.You
Killjoy
I.Will.Love.You
December 8th, 2007 at 05:36pm
love is dead:
Personally its up to you, your money, your life, your body.

Clap
Ghostgirl191
Jazz Hands
Ghostgirl191
December 9th, 2007 at 09:29pm
I.Will.Love.You:
love is dead:
Personally its up to you, your money, your life, your body.

Clap

but what happens when you affect other people? you could go out partying on night and end up killing someone Else's kid in an accident because you just had to have one more drink, but then one more turned into a few more, and you were to drunk to designate a driver.
i know that underage drinking doesn't always lead to stuff like that, but it DOES happen and it CAN happen to ANYBODY. so i really don't think its worth it
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
December 10th, 2007 at 12:07pm
may of my friends drink , and it annoyes the fuck out of me!
if there is anything that i hate then its drinking stories
sweet disposition.
Banned
sweet disposition.
December 10th, 2007 at 03:53pm
I don't have a problem as long as it's done sensibily.
But then again, I think that when it's come to legal drinking.

In my opinion, all drinking is fine as long as it's done sensibily.
Star Ashes
Fabulous Killjoy
Star Ashes
December 11th, 2007 at 11:41am
i drink, i get drunk.... but HARDLY ever....... but mainly peer pressure or just because they feel that there is no other way to escape their problems.... there is.. people can get help from whomever they choose to get help from... it's simple.... i been thru it with another problem
Decapitated Dream
Joining The Black Parade
Decapitated Dream
December 11th, 2007 at 11:17pm
Personally, I have no problem with underage drinking.
It’s fun and easy to access so there is nothing stopping us from doing it.
I’m 15 and drink about 3-4 times a week, and 2 of them times I normally get fair maggot.
I know what effect it is having on my body, we are all taught about that at school.
In the end its up to us.
There is nothing worse then when your in the park having a good time and an older person walks along muttering stuff about you, if they don’t condone underage drinking GOOD FOR THEM but its not up to them if I want to or not.
What’s the harm in having some fun?
MelancholyMisery
Salute You in Your Grave
MelancholyMisery
December 12th, 2007 at 02:53am
Ghostgirl191:
^very true. i can understand if you've had a stressful week or something, but you don't need to get drunk, a drink or two. and don't use that as an excuse because soon, that will be another problem you have to run from. but thats just my opinion

I don't think its a good idea to drink when you are stressed.
Especially as a teen, because its just as illegal as anything else at that age,
one day your drinking because of stress,
then your buying cigarettes for $1 each at lunchtime behind the art block,
then your getting stoned when your homework gets to you,
then you try other, more harmful drugs and fuck up your life..

well OK most people will stop at alcohol. But it can happen that way ^

In my opinion, only drink for fun not to get rid of stress, because thats what leads to addictions. And those things I listed and drinking should only be done with FRIENDS never alone. Because nobody ever drinks for fun alone.

supposedly teenagers and young people aren't supposed to drink and stuff because their brains are still growing and it can damage more than adults.

But personally, I don't care if I break my brain. Razz
Probably already have. Shocked
CakePlease.
Motor Baby
CakePlease.
December 12th, 2007 at 01:04pm
I think people should be teaching young children more about drinking, eg the dangers, units, instead of just simply saying "you cant drink cos your a certain age" doing this only makes those who are underage more curious and more likely to experiment themselves to a dangerous level.
Ghostgirl191
Jazz Hands
Ghostgirl191
December 12th, 2007 at 03:21pm
MarioGirl:
I think people should be teaching young children more about drinking, eg the dangers, units, instead of just simply saying "you cant drink cos your a certain age" doing this only makes those who are underage more curious and more likely to experiment themselves to a dangerous level.

Clap i totally agree with that.
Ghostgirl191
Jazz Hands
Ghostgirl191
December 12th, 2007 at 03:26pm
slackerbitch;:
Ghostgirl191:
^very true. i can understand if you've had a stressful week or something, but you don't need to get drunk, a drink or two. and don't use that as an excuse because soon, that will be another problem you have to run from. but thats just my opinion

I don't think its a good idea to drink when you are stressed.
Especially as a teen, because its just as illegal as anything else at that age,
one day your drinking because of stress,
then your buying cigarettes for $1 each at lunchtime behind the art block,
then your getting stoned when your homework gets to you,
then you try other, more harmful drugs and fuck up your life..

well OK most people will stop at alcohol. But it can happen that way ^

In my opinion, only drink for fun not to get rid of stress, because thats what leads to addictions. And those things I listed and drinking should only be done with FRIENDS never alone. Because nobody ever drinks for fun alone.

supposedly teenagers and young people aren't supposed to drink and stuff because their brains are still growing and it can damage more than adults.

But personally, I don't care if I break my brain. Razz
Probably already have. Shocked

i see what you mean but i didnt mean it in that way. i meant like, you've had a busy/stressful week and you want to unwind a little on the weekend, like with friends, i didnt mean that you drink everytime you're stressed (sorry, i should've clearified) because if i did that, or if my mom did that then her and i would probably be dead from alcohol poisoning!
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
December 12th, 2007 at 04:32pm
ghostgirl is right people open your eyes
drinking may be fun but there is a reason why there is a ristriction to it
you can killl someone, you can kill yourself from it, your can mess up
your health
yes its your money but dont you think of others? you could easily lose
your senses by drinking and kill an innocent person.
so think before you drink because there are other BETTER ways to
deal with problems and to have fun. drinking makes it worse for you
and people around you
Ghostgirl191
Jazz Hands
Ghostgirl191
December 12th, 2007 at 06:41pm
Mind Self Indulgence:
ghostgirl is right people open your eyes
drinking may be fun but there is a reason why there is a ristriction to it
you can killl someone, you can kill yourself from it, your can mess up
your health
yes its your money but dont you think of others? you could easily lose
your senses by drinking and kill an innocent person.
so think before you drink because there are other BETTER ways to
deal with problems and to have fun. drinking makes it worse for you
and people around you

Clap

thanx by the way
o0virusoflife0o
Killjoy
o0virusoflife0o
December 12th, 2007 at 06:53pm
in my oppinion, i think underage drinking is alrite for those who can handle it. as long as the person is responcible and wont abuse it. i dont. my parents let me drink every other nite. but then again... i now have a 90 average in everything.where i live, it should have a bigger consiquence than what it is now. because this generation... is so fucked up. it is SO rare to find a family that isnt divorced. its rare to find a father that dosnt hit there kids. when u get home from school and turn on the news, its not uncommen to hear that theres just been a murder and a rape in the next town. its no big deal anymore. which is very sad. with the way this generation is growing up, yeah. i really do think drinking would only make things worse. not everyone has the common sence to stop drinking. i think teens start to drink at an early age for a number of reasons. # 1 being, they have easy access to it, and its cool. so why not rite? also, if there parents drink alot it has a huge influence. and another reason... school is hard to get through. the material is harder. most kids dont even speak english, people are racist. why not just drink away your troubles?? the government cant do much more. society just needs to get over themselves. we need to think about our actions and realize how this might affect our kids... even thoe nothing will change until the government put everyone on lockdown. as for paying? its easy. everyone seems to be on welfare anyways, so no worries. whatever amount you make/steal can pay for ur alcohol and drugs. its sad to know, my brother is 7 and already knows he could easily have access to pot. kows the people to ask too.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
December 12th, 2007 at 07:07pm
o0virusoflife0o:
in my oppinion, i think underage drinking is alrite for those who can handle it. as long as the person is responcible and wont abuse it. i dont. my parents let me drink every other nite. but then again... i now have a 90 average in everything.where i live, it should have a bigger consiquence than what it is now. because this generation... is so fucked up. it is SO rare to find a family that isnt divorced. its rare to find a father that dosnt hit there kids. when u get home from school and turn on the news, its not uncommen to hear that theres just been a murder and a rape in the next town. its no big deal anymore. which is very sad. with the way this generation is growing up, yeah. i really do think drinking would only make things worse. not everyone has the common sence to stop drinking. i think teens start to drink at an early age for a number of reasons. # 1 being, they have easy access to it, and its cool. so why not rite? also, if there parents drink alot it has a huge influence. and another reason... school is hard to get through. the material is harder. most kids dont even speak english, people are racist. why not just drink away your troubles?? the government cant do much more. society just needs to get over themselves. we need to think about our actions and realize how this might affect our kids... even thoe nothing will change until the government put everyone on lockdown. as for paying? its easy. everyone seems to be on welfare anyways, so no worries. whatever amount you make/steal can pay for ur alcohol and drugs. its sad to know, my brother is 7 and already knows he could easily have access to pot. kows the people to ask too.
all i can say is WOW
read my post above.
drinking off your troubles can do more then relase stress.way more
Why most country actually have an age ristriction?
So kids underage wont live under the infulence,so kids stay healthy
so kids dont murder,so kids die,so kids can think!
okay EVERYONE has problems in life but people
can easily find other BETTER ways to handle there problems
okay drinking is a pleasure but whats the pleasure of being
unhealthy? etc
it clearly makes no sense i understand if your in an older
age you can maintain the alcohol because your body has matured
and your body can easily handle it but at ages of 18 and below is just
wrong. (19.20.21 are okay ages because the bodys can maintain the drink)
Ghostgirl191
Jazz Hands
Ghostgirl191
December 12th, 2007 at 08:07pm
^ yeah i agree with that. alcohol will NOT make your problems go away, so dont use that as an excuse. and as far as underage drinkers go, drinking at an early age because you want to look/sound cool or something like that, if you have to damage your body and mind to prove that you're cool, than you have low self-esteem and you needto step back and realize that you dont need to drink to be cool, its stupid, yes its hard to say no, but we all need to quit kidding ourselves, suck it up and make the right descions for US! but in the end your fate falls in your hands and yours alone because even if you find somewhere to pin the blame, it still doesnt make the problem go away.
rachi_left4deadx_x
Motor Baby
rachi_left4deadx_x
December 13th, 2007 at 11:11am
Drinking away your problems is a temporary solution, but when you sober up things are usually 10 time worse. And also if you become obsessed, you can become depressed, suicidal etc.