Don't have an account? Create one!

Underage drinking

AuthorMessage
Coraline.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Coraline.
February 11th, 2010 at 02:10pm
im underage and ive drank a few times,but i honestly dont see what the big appeal about it is.

I agree with being tipsy,but not out of your face.

Theres alot of girls that go to my school that just talk about it freely,about drugs,sex,and alchohol,they dont care who listens.
Tbh i turn my nose up at them,their being extremely irresponsibly and i dont completely disagree with underage drinking.
But if done you should know your limit.
Kurt Coboner.
In the Cannibal Glow
Kurt Coboner.
March 11th, 2010 at 07:15am
i drink , only occasionally . i don't drink to get drunk , i just do to have some fun with my friends , because sitting around and watching tv can get pretty boring . but i do have my health , and the dangers in mind . i don't get completely wasted , i know when enough is enough for myself . like someone said , if you have those things in mind , go ahead .
DrinkCoffee..Destroy
Fabulous Killjoy
DrinkCoffee..Destroy
March 13th, 2013 at 09:27am
I don't see anything wrong with is, unless they are getting drunk and trying to go burn down the neighbor's house.
Seriously?
As long as they aren't getting drunk and drinking on a daily basis, it's fine.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
March 16th, 2013 at 01:05am
I think if you're old enough to go to war, you should be able to drink alcohol. The US legal drinking age should be lowered to 18, in my opinion. It's lower in so many other countries, I don't understand why the United States has to be different.
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
March 16th, 2013 at 06:48am
There is a drinking age for a reason, young kids are stupid.
The drinking age in my country is 18 but I started at 17.
I've been responsible in terms of never blacking out, but I have become really depressed when drunk in the past.
When you aren't yet an adult, you don't know how to handle alcohol.
I tried to throw myself off a balcony, I also laid on some train tracks once. I was pulled away both times.
I could have died, just cos I was drunk and fucking stupid. This was when I was late 17-early 18.
Horrible period of my life, I cringe when thinking about it.

I think it's fine to experiment underage but there needs to be more control over it.
I wasn't old enough to understand that I don't need to drink to have a good time.
I also wasn't old enough to understand that I shouldn't be drinking because I was just horrible to be around.

Additionally, I'm nearly 20 now and I absolutely loathe underage kids with fakies.
I suppose it depends on the type of person, because I know kids my age who are obnoxious and loud when drunk.
But you go to bars for an adult environment. Not so you can have kids running around being annoying.