Don't have an account? Create one!

Underage drinking

AuthorMessage
gerardxwaysxloverx-x
Killjoy
gerardxwaysxloverx-x
April 24th, 2007 at 10:50am
drinking is just a partial waste of your life when you start you get hooked and spend most your nights wasting away and getting a splitting headache in the morning.....people who do to them look cool they're not looking cool they're looking out-of-their-minds and wasted and it's a shame you waste parts of your life doing that!!
Ami von Grimm
Banned
Ami von Grimm
April 24th, 2007 at 02:44pm
I do drink sometimes. Only sometimes. (I'm more a coke-person.)
Seeing Gerard drunk in LOTMS shows me what can happen.
And I don't wanna disappoint (sp?) MCR, even when they totally don't know me, by getting totally drunk.
Cover Me In Gasoline
Really Not Okay
Cover Me In Gasoline
April 24th, 2007 at 03:11pm
Seeing Gerard on LOTMS taught me too be careful. But not ever teenager that gets wasted everyday has seen that to someone and doesn't know anything about it. Therefore, they don't care. :[
Funky Crime
Bleeding on the Floor
Funky Crime
April 25th, 2007 at 12:16am
I don't see why kids just can't wait untill they're older. Sure, you can drink at 18, but you can get the same side-effects and possibly horrible hangover if you just wait. If I'm going to ever drink at all, it'll be when I'm twenty-one.
Not that a lot of kids care, but I don't see why they do it to look cool. I don't find anything appealing in a bunch of drunk sixteen year olds at all.
Now, if you've gotten drunk once before or something, whatever, because it's not going to change your mind. All I'm saying is the alcohol isn't going to change, so it wouldn't hurt to wait.
M!ChA3L
Killjoy
M!ChA3L
April 25th, 2007 at 12:27am
Im one of those 7. But i drink because i cant express myself and i bottle it up because i cant express myself to others its just not me so when i drink it lets out everything in a different way i mean i dont cry when i drink but when i sober i feel refresshened. I Dont think there is anyrhing anyone can do about it. Ive expierence bad things considering car accidents and fightin when intoxicated but other then that the fact its the only thing that keeps me from bottling up more emotions is alchohol. I pay by selling stuff working or friends pay. It not hard to get money. You can ask and be like can i have 50 cents its only a small dona tion but when multiplied by a more then 5 people you can buy a beer
Cover Me In Gasoline
Really Not Okay
Cover Me In Gasoline
April 25th, 2007 at 10:54am
Exactly Roarr. When my friend gets drunk if she still has some left, and you'll ask she'll give it to you. Even if its a massive bottle of vodka.
me and my stomach
Thinking Happy Thoughts
me and my stomach
April 27th, 2007 at 10:50pm
i think regular drinking is fine. (its only once a week!)

i drink more than that. you don't see me becoming an alcoholic.

my parents were the first people that taught me how to drink. they don't mind me drinking as long as i know when to stop. i can proudly say that i've never drank excessively to the point of being drunk before.

alcohol's not that expensive. pocket money can usually pay for a bottle or two.

i think the government should not be focussing on reducing the number of teenagers who drink, since when they grow older they can still drink excessively, but teach them that drinking TOO MUCH is bad.
RedRiot.
Salute You in Your Grave
RedRiot.
April 29th, 2007 at 01:26pm
I have a beer on friday and saturday. It's very weak on the alcohol volume and my parents tasted it and thought it tasted horrible.
My parents are willing to buy me the alcohol but in the end they have the over riding controll of it.

I must say, I can only get through one bottle, after that I just don't want to drink any more.
Morning Stars.
Salute You in Your Grave
Morning Stars.
May 2nd, 2007 at 07:02am
wats wrong with underage drinking i mean dnt go blow ure brains out on it but i mean alcohol makes life a little more fun add's some spice 2 it
out of use.
Shotgun Sinner
out of use.
May 4th, 2007 at 06:57pm
I know tonnes of people who got pulled into it by peer pressure
And now they do it like as often as they can
It's kind of sad really, I mean once a week or so I would personally say is okay
But more then that I think is a bit extreme
poopiepeople
Fabulous Killjoy
poopiepeople
May 4th, 2007 at 07:00pm
EmoKidOnWheels:
wats wrong with underage drinking i mean dnt go blow ure brains out on it but i mean alcohol makes life a little more fun add's some spice 2 it

You don't need alchol to make life fun and spice it up.
ChloeRawrCORE
Fabulous Killjoy
ChloeRawrCORE
May 5th, 2007 at 04:39am
When you live in a place where people shout random abuse at you and try to attack your friends with iron bars because of what you wear and what music you listen to, then you would do anything for an escape. I believe that aslong as you don't go over the top and get totaly wasted everyday, then a bit of drink is ok
BedRoom Eyes.
Killjoy
BedRoom Eyes.
May 6th, 2007 at 09:30pm
i cant say underage drinking should be stopped, considering im 14 and drunk alot, but i will say its a bad thing. kids my age do this either to fit in with the crowd, or to hide their pain.
fukapenguin
Killjoy
fukapenguin
May 7th, 2007 at 07:18am
wats rong wid drinking i mean once in a while sure but like going and tonnes of it thts mayb where it goes a little 2 far
FAKE
Thinking Happy Thoughts
FAKE
May 7th, 2007 at 07:50am
I think drinkings fine no offence but me and my friends like to drink and its hard to give up . I mean like my pals well like makes then feel g8 cause theyre so sad at the mo what with S.A.Ts an all !
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
May 8th, 2007 at 01:01am
There is absolutely NO CHATSPEAK here in the Discussion Board.

Also, the past three posts have been SPAM.
SPAM is also NOT ALLOWED here in the DB.

If either of these things continue, this thread will be REPORTED and LOCKED.
Cover Me In Gasoline
Really Not Okay
Cover Me In Gasoline
May 22nd, 2007 at 02:02pm
I mean, you say people that drink to get away from everything - like they get chased with iron bars because of who they are - well yes, that happens in a lot of places around the world. We get chased around with knifes and have cars trying to run us over.
Take it from personally experinece, if you feel bad because of idiots, don't drink.

Getting back onto the subject, my friends got wasted an hour before a test and failed it. I can easilly say they are alcholics. It originally started from drinking once a week for fun but, they then got hooked.
Simple and Clean
Salute You in Your Grave
Simple and Clean
May 22nd, 2007 at 02:08pm
People in my year at school treat alchoholic drinks like water.
'Friday was great, we were totally hammered!'
These people, are 13. A litlte young to go out getting 'hammered'.
A girl in my class was away today because she was drunk last night. Surely at least some of the parents know their kids do this? I think they have a responsabily to help stop their child doing this.
ilovegerardway2much
Jazz Hands
ilovegerardway2much
May 22nd, 2007 at 08:26pm
i think underaged drinking is dispicable. kids should not be exposed by heavy drinking and most likely its peer pressure, depression or family influence. Its also media influence on tv showing ppl wasted showing little kids that theyre having a good time. when its really, a deathwish.
Cover Me In Gasoline
Really Not Okay
Cover Me In Gasoline
May 23rd, 2007 at 11:11am
Yes, what I find wrong aldo is the school knowing these kids get drunk on regular occasions. Some people in my tutor talk to our tutor like great friends and say, oh yeah I got hammered last night.
He doesn't care. Teachers should at least contact the parents and say 'I've been told that your child has been consuming a lot of alchol under age.'