Don't have an account? Create one!

News Stories

AuthorMessage
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
April 21st, 2008 at 05:53am
I hate Big Brother.
Reality TV shows in general are more dull than watching paint dry, but this one takes the cake for the most pathetic - in my opinion, anyway.
Honestly, it went downhill with that turkey slap ordeal.
And the fact they're trying to redeem its name by adding Corey Fuckington into the house makes me want to kill someone. Mainly him. X]
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
April 29th, 2008 at 04:05am
Remember that article about James Blunt breaking his finger stage-diving? Well:

James Blunt surgery.

xDDDDD

The last bit creeps me out, though. It's like WTF are you doing at parties that so desperately requires full use of your little finger?
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
April 29th, 2008 at 05:35am
LMFAO, OH GOD.
The images, the images!!
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
April 29th, 2008 at 05:38am

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Oh well, at least he won't be doing any of that ~partying~ whilst in Australia xDDD
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
April 29th, 2008 at 05:58am
Haha, fair point!
Meagan.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Meagan.
May 2nd, 2008 at 08:09am
One Million Dollar Drug Bust Yeah this is my sweet town funniest part is that we went to school with them all.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
May 2nd, 2008 at 09:12am

You know what was absolutely horrible?
Those guys who ran down those three dogs whilst their owner was walking them.
That was just so unbelievably sick and disgusting, I don't see how anybody could do anything like that.

When I saw it on the news, and their owner was talking about it, I cried.
It's just so cruel ):
Meagan.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Meagan.
May 20th, 2008 at 07:32pm
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
May 20th, 2008 at 08:16pm
I clicked that, read it really fast then closed the window lest someone at Uni see me on such a pink, sparkly site. xDDD
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
May 21st, 2008 at 02:39am
I wonder if fans are going to protest against how they were depicted in that articles, and the comments left by others...
Hmm...
Meagan.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Meagan.
May 21st, 2008 at 03:28am
^Lol. Yeah I wonder.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
May 21st, 2008 at 04:32am
I think that article demonstrates one thing loud and clear: this is coming back on the band in a very negative way. I mean, the picture says it all - Gerard Way being labelled as the over-sensitive one. Then there's all the negative comments from people who think the band have something to do with this. It's bad publicity. For MCR at least. It's great publicity for Daily Mail.
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
May 21st, 2008 at 05:16am
I used your points on the Discussion board thread in relation to the protest.
It's so true.
It hasn't helped in the slightest.
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
May 21st, 2008 at 05:24am
I've said it before and I'll say it again, My Chemical Romance has some of the stupidest fans in the world.

..uh oh, they're not going to march to my house now, are they?
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
May 21st, 2008 at 05:29am

LMFAO.

I agree though.
Just, what the hell.
Protesting over a bands bad media coverage is so ridiculous. It comes with the territory.
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
May 21st, 2008 at 05:39am
The whole protest just seems so pretentious.
Edit: I mean, China is in major strife, the war in Iraq still rages on etc, etc, and these people are so upset about a newspaper saying a few nasty remarks about their favourite band?

I'm sure the band members are bashing their skull's against a concrete wall right now.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
May 21st, 2008 at 06:22am
Haha, Jules, I'm somewhat flattered.

Amen to the MCR fans bitty. I hate most of the fans now. I have the greatest urge to spork them all to death.

Do they not understand? The main reason MCR has such a bad wrap is because of THEM. Sure, they would get the emo tags anyway due to the press labelling anything with a fringe or black clothing as 'emo', but it wouldn't be so extreme.

Most people who hate MCR know nothing about the band. They hate them because they hate their fanz.
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
May 21st, 2008 at 08:42am
not an mcr thread btw, just saying lol

DEADLY NEW SUPERBUG ANYONE?
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
May 27th, 2008 at 05:08am
You guize may or may not have heard about the cherry picker that fell over at Melbourne Uni today. When I got to Uni I saw this thing lying across Monash Road. No idea how long it had been there for. We all had to detour to get to class.

I was reading a few news articles on it and found out it fell at 8:20am. Exactly 10 minutes before I would have been walking directly under it. There's a picture of it here. That path right there in that picture is exactly where I would have been walking 10 minutes later. Exactly where I walk every single morning.

That's fucking scary.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
May 27th, 2008 at 06:54am
Wow =/ that is scary.

I got pretty annoyed when I read the paper today - KRudd wants to abolish happy hours in his vendetta against Australian culture (ie drinking). LAME.
Getting rid of happy hours, raising taxes on lolly drinks, it's only a temporary solution. Perhaps they need to look at why people binge drink, rather than just making them pay more to do so. It's not going to change a thing; people are still going to drink if they want to. There will be more house parties (which are good because it's cheaper and easier to get drunk there) (well, amongst a lot of other reasons =P) And as one of my friends was saying today - people are going to turn to drugs, they'll be cheaper than alcohol. It's just ridiculous. Just because some people can't control themselves and get into fights when they drink doesn't mean that the rest of the country needs to be punished.

ARGH.