Don't have an account? Create one!

News Stories

AuthorMessage
back_from_the_dead
Fabulous Killjoy
back_from_the_dead
April 24th, 2007 at 07:21am
Frankie-Oreo:
i saw on sky news today that 2 thirteen year old girls were sexually assaulted in a tattoo palour in victoria.

that didnt shock me

what did was, they were getting their breasts and genitals pierced AT 13!!!

Ouch!! not meaning to state out the obviouse but that would hurt so bad! and to think they were 13, i mean, that's my age!..but wow... Shocked
the.sound.of.black
Jazz Hands
the.sound.of.black
April 24th, 2007 at 07:36am
yeahh depends how old the teen is. 15 until 18 supervised is cool. Then again depends on the maturity of the teen.
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
April 24th, 2007 at 08:12am
I'm usually fairly past being shocked with whats on the news, but I was reading about the two west australian teenage girls who murdered their supposed friend because "they felt like it" and it just totally freaked me out.
For anyone who doesn't know what I'm on about read this
The comments from their police statement are just nuts. I can't believe how cold blooded they are, like
"She was just yelling at us 'What the fuck, what are you doing' .. 'Oh you freaks, what's wrong with you psychos."

One of the girls told police: "As our friend, we did not really want her to suffer."

You strangle your 'friend' with a speaker cable and think she didn't suffer?
Murder Magician.
Jazz Hands
Murder Magician.
April 24th, 2007 at 08:24am
^^^^^ what the fucking hell

guys, don't mix in with the wrong people.
stay the fuck away from them
because yes, there are real screwed up people out there, and they are our age.
so, you know. be careful
the.sound.of.black
Jazz Hands
the.sound.of.black
April 24th, 2007 at 08:31am
Yep...not the first time that has happend.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/young/shanda_sharer/1.html

that story is shocking...

anyway.
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
April 24th, 2007 at 09:29pm
elliephant:
I'm usually fairly past being shocked with whats on the news, but I was reading about the two west australian teenage girls who murdered their supposed friend because "they felt like it" and it just totally freaked me out.
The comments from their police statement are just nuts. I can't believe how cold blooded they are, like
"She was just yelling at us 'What the fuck, what are you doing' .. 'Oh you freaks, what's wrong with you psychos."

One of the girls told police: "As our friend, we did not really want her to suffer."

I just read that article then.
And dude... that is seriously whacked up.
To do that, they must have mental issues. They may not legally be adults, but they should be looked at by pyschologists etc.
You can not be in the right frame of mind to do that in cold blood, and to not even feel upset about murdering your friend, for NO reason.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
April 24th, 2007 at 10:13pm
that's so horrible. they really must have mental issues, i agree.
kayles
Bleeding on the Floor
kayles
April 24th, 2007 at 10:50pm
mhm they deffo should be facing life inprisonment. how can you just kill someone for the sake of killing someone?
Lovers Anonymous
Salute You in Your Grave
Lovers Anonymous
April 25th, 2007 at 12:05am
i dont know if you know, but adidas use kangaroo skin to make their shoes!!!! sick bastards. i dont know much about it, but it disgusts me big time. oh and linking suicide to emo all the time is bullshit. (referring to today tonights news report) i'm tired of it.
Lovers Anonymous
Salute You in Your Grave
Lovers Anonymous
April 25th, 2007 at 12:12am
elliephant:

what the FUCK???? i just read that article and shit does that make me mad. i mean, what the fuck, man????? you dont kill somebody coz it feels right!!!!!! grr she didnt deserve that!! they were supposed to be frends for life!!!im a tad angry now....
ennui.
Awake and Unafraid
ennui.
April 25th, 2007 at 12:51am
elliephant:

That screwed up dude. Seriously. "If she had died another way it probably would have bothered me ... but it just did not,".
I'm glad they got life in prison.
There are some really messed up people in the world.
Lovers Anonymous
Salute You in Your Grave
Lovers Anonymous
April 25th, 2007 at 01:25am
you got that right.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
April 25th, 2007 at 01:52am

The girls who murdered their friend's lawyers were on the Ten Late News last night,
and they were talking about the mitigating circumstances to do with it.
They were talking about how they both came from broken homes, were pretty much dependant on drugs & alcohol, & were depressed.
Big fucking deal.
I know people who are in the same situation, & they don't go around murdering their friends because they feel like it.
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
April 25th, 2007 at 02:11am
Exactly.
Their backgrounds are no excuse for their actions.
Not in this case, anyway. They murdered their friend for no apparent reason.
And that's because they're poor or something?
Bullshit.
Murder Magician.
Jazz Hands
Murder Magician.
April 25th, 2007 at 03:08am
apparantley they were "goths"? i don't know, thats what i've heard. so now, im in trouble for being goth. how fucking old am i? apparantly, goths kill people for no reason now, and my relatives think i'm going to as well because i am goth.

i fucking hate all the shit thats on the news now. everything is dying/getting killed. there is so much death. im not watching the news any more.
the.sound.of.black
Jazz Hands
the.sound.of.black
April 25th, 2007 at 06:42am
asha; young modern.:

The girls who murdered their friend's lawyers were on the Ten Late News last night,
and they were talking about the mitigating circumstances to do with it.
They were talking about how they both came from broken homes, were pretty much dependant on drugs & alcohol, & were depressed.
Big fucking deal.
I know people who are in the same situation, & they don't go around murdering their friends because they feel like it.

It sounds pathetic but you really can't judge them until you have lived their lives. And you shouldn't compare them to your friends...because obviously they aren't the same people in the same mindset.

Think about it. They are trying to get a more lenient sentence so they are trying to gain sympathy. Most murderes and criminals do that.
Decapitated Dream
Joining The Black Parade
Decapitated Dream
April 25th, 2007 at 07:27am
i hate emos:
apparantley they were "goths"? i don't know, thats what i've heard. so now, im in trouble for being goth. how fucking old am i? apparantly, goths kill people for no reason now, and my relatives think i'm going to as well because i am goth.

i fucking hate all the shit thats on the news now. everything is dying/getting killed. there is so much death. im not watching the news any more.

i know what you mean. apparently accoding to my mother and her boyfriend i am "emo" and fit all the catagorys of the two girls who commited suicide. And on the news they had a lady who was a counicler or a sicatres or something saying that if any of your childern are listening to "emo" music or spending time on the computor and not with the family you should keep a good eye on them, as they may be turning emo.
It's annoying me so much.
Quinn.
Bleeding on the Floor
Quinn.
April 26th, 2007 at 12:18am
that thing about the two girls in melbourne and their deaths bein blamed on the "emo sub-culture' ticket me off.
the media likes to do stuff like that. i hate it. they stereotyped to the max and now everyone looks at me as if im going to kill myself.
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
April 26th, 2007 at 03:09am
as my mum says
"the media find it easy to blame things they dont understand, like emo or myspace."
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
April 26th, 2007 at 03:25am

Ok. I'm getting kinda annoyed now.
The media reports what people want to hear. If people didn't want to find out about these things, ratings would drop, and the stories wouldnt go on tv or be printed.
Stop blaming the media for everything, blame society.
Society is what drives the media.