AuthorMessage
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
August 10th, 2007 at 03:39pm
asha molly.:

Edit- God, today is the day for news.
Wtf?
What on earth could possess somebody to kill another person, whilst they are at their grandmothers grave?!?!
That's horrible.
And stabbing 30 times? That's brutal.

God I know. Peter Dupas is one seriously sick, disgusting, fucked up scummy bastard.
Jesserz
Salute You in Your Grave
Jesserz
August 11th, 2007 at 04:43am
asha molly.:

It wouldn't be purely as a result of pollution, there would have been heaps of other factors affecting it as well.

They said that the river the dolphin exsisted in was their home & when china started putting polution in is when they started to die...

So i think it was..

& who would do such a thing to an animal. that poor dog. some tard drowned a police dog here the other day x.x
Wednesday Addams
Salute You in Your Grave
Wednesday Addams
August 26th, 2007 at 06:21am
Did anyone see the Today Tonight thing about a group of teenage girls pretending to be a guy over the net?
Yeah well, I've talked to that guy, over myspace & msn, pretty sure. =| He was like good friends with my bestie Alex.
Fucking weird to find out he was a fake.
sass attack.
Demolition Lover
sass attack.
August 27th, 2007 at 12:22pm
I remember hearing something about all red heads predicted to be extinct in the next 100 years or something

O_O

asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
August 27th, 2007 at 12:28pm

LOL

Jeez, I'm like, dying out here XD
White people are meant to be in the minority by 2060, and now redheads are dying out too XD
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
August 27th, 2007 at 02:04pm
some old lady was murdered in Mulgrave (Victoria), on hansworth street or something a couple of nights ago, then the killer stopped and had a snack out of her fridge after she died and there was blood everywhere
yeah, thats a few streets away from my house
my mum wouldnt even let me walk home from the bus stop today :s
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
August 28th, 2007 at 02:24am
There was a girl who was sexually assaulted in the carpark outside work, so mum only wants me to walk to my car if it's light (don't know what i'll do if i have to stay late and it's dark), and she's gone all super protective. sigh. what is wrong with the world.

blondes are dying out, blonde hair is a recessive gene. i learn this from my crazy science student buddies.
littlewindmill
Thinking Happy Thoughts
littlewindmill
September 21st, 2007 at 06:48am
yeah, thats really sick. and disturbing.
but i cant believe that the dude who killed Sofia in a shopping centre toilets
is pleading NOT GUILTY of MURDERING her
because he said that he 'didnt mean to kill her' afterhe raped her and tried to rip her arms out of their sockets!
they should bring back the death sentence!
they should hang him!!!!!!!!!!
hes EVIL
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
September 21st, 2007 at 07:34am

I think this should totally be turned into a funny headlines thread.
Mainly because there has been about a million in the last couple of days.
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
September 21st, 2007 at 09:04am
Well I changed the topic to 'News Stories', because it's just easier that way.
What about the little girl "Pumpkin" who got dumped?
And the mother's body was in the boot of the car...
The NZ police didn't even check the car!
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
September 21st, 2007 at 09:15am

That's pretty bad, and they said that they mistakenly gave her dad back his passport too =/
I find it really sad how this whole thing has gotten worse as it has gone on.
Sure, "Pumpkin" being abandoned was a really terrible story in itsself, but holycrap, now her mother has been murdered, and her half sister ran away from her father too.

Edit-
Seeing as this thread is now just general news, I will post some of my favourite headlines from the last couple of days.
These are 100% real, I got them from news.com.au.

"School teacher bans 'Yes sir!' during sex"
"Man hides sex toys in snags, 'could have used bread' "
"Locals embrace streetcar named SLUT "

And a picture lol.
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
September 21st, 2007 at 11:01am
i think the parents know about what happened to Madilne Mcann but are playing the poor me route.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
September 21st, 2007 at 12:48pm
i heard the police just delayed getting the body out because they didn't have car keys. Never thought the pumpkin incident will explode into something this big & sad.
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
September 21st, 2007 at 01:21pm
CAcT '-.-' tux:
i heard the police just delayed getting the body out because they didn't have car keys. Never thought the pumpkin incident will explode into something this big & sad.

=/
They're police ffs.
That's like, they can't burst into a house, because they don't have the house keys.
That's the most ridiculous excuse I've ever heard.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
September 21st, 2007 at 01:32pm
oh by no means am I satisfied with the police's excuse! c'mon they're known as kiwistone cops now.

did anyone see the pathetic arguments at Question Time in parliament on the news? gees, they're like big boys dissing each other with oh-so sophisticated language. Same as saying, "you suck, you all suck, let me me me be prime minister"
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
September 21st, 2007 at 01:43pm

I find politics so unbelievably dull.
I cannot follow it at all.
Kinda sucks seeing as I want to be a journalist =/
But seriously, it cracks me up how everything a politician does is considered newsworthy.

You know what annoys me?
When The Daily Telegraph harps on about things for YEARS.
Like today, they had Lauren Huxley on the front page, AGAIN. Don't get me wrong, it's pretty amazing that she's still alive & everything, but come on, there are things much more deserving of the front page than a text message Lauren sent in support of the Parramatta Eelz.
And a few weeks ago, there was an article in there about how she's going to uni now. It's seriously nothing newsworthy.
I feel like such a bitch saying that, because she is actually one of my friends, but just idojfhiwuvygcapsv.

the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
September 21st, 2007 at 02:15pm
I went to Parliament house earlier this year, and sat in on the State's estimates.
I doubt anyone knows what that is (I srsly don't blame you), but I had to have about five really hot mints to keep me awake.
Yet, the political journalist that I was with was scribbling away on her notebook.
Lulz.

What's the story with this Lauren Huxley woman, Asha?
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
September 21st, 2007 at 02:29pm

lmfao
I admire political journalists.
They have very good self control to be able to stay awake XD

Well, she got bashed in her own home about 2 years ago (I think?),
and then whoever bashed her like tried to set her house alight or something, anyway she was left for dead & was in a coma for ageeeeeeeees.
And they never found the people who attacked her =/
But seriously, that was years ago. To look at her now, you wouldn't have any clue that she had been thorugh that.
I mean, I knew her for about 6 months before it actually clicked that it was her XD

Iunno, I think I just get sick of reading the same thing a million times.
Especially when it's years after the event lol.
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
September 22nd, 2007 at 12:13pm
Dead Day Sun:
i think the parents know about what happened to Madilne Mcann but are playing the poor me route.

Nah, I don't reckon. I think if they were guilty there's no way they would have let the media circus surrounding it get so big.
And the DNA evidence in the car is a ridiculously tenuos link, there are thousands of ways that blood could have got there, especially as it's a small amount, and the parent's explanation that they put a whole load of Madeleine's clothes in the boot is far more likely than they put her body in there.
I mean they didn't hire the car until she'd been missing about a month, where are they supposed to have hidden the body in the mean time, and how, with the whole world's media watching them are they supposed to have smuggled it into the car and then dumped it?
I think the portugese police are trying to shift the focus because they have no idea where she is and they want to get it all wrapped up nicely, because in all likelihood, she's dead by now.
Lovers Anonymous
Salute You in Your Grave
Lovers Anonymous
September 23rd, 2007 at 10:03am
Wednesday Addams:
Did anyone see the Today Tonight thing about a group of teenage girls pretending to be a guy over the net?
Yeah well, I've talked to that guy, over myspace & msn, pretty sure. =| He was like good friends with my bestie Alex.
Fucking weird to find out he was a fake.

i felt so sorry for that girl because she like fell in love with him, and he didnt exist.